Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you April. Everyone has given so much.

And yes Ex_OC, we must try to see that Senator Reid and others get voted out for he will bring this back if able.

Psalm 91
    You are welcome Georgia and a BIG THANK YOU to you and all the Patriots who stood and made their voices heard so this victory could happen! Thank God for giving us all the strength to fight on!!!!

I would not mind more fireworks April.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Good job everyone. Thanks for your ALIPAC leadership W.

Thanks to the rest of the pubic who fought this disasterous Harry Reid cocktail with their own resources and through other organizations too.

More bigger battles ahead but we can celebrate for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    W,

I know Reid voted NAY as a procedural tactic. My question is if Reid wins re-election in Nevada in November but the Republicans take control of the Senate, can Reid still re-introduce this bill as a regular senator?

If yes, then we need to make sure he loses in November!
    IF Reid loses, expect the lame duck session to be a wild and crazy one

April wrote

You are welcome Georgia and a BIG THANK YOU to you and all the Patriots who stood and made their voices heard so this victory could happen! Thank God for giving us all the strength to fight on!!!!
    I am thankful for the opportunity to help April. And thank you Lord for your strength.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    What a tribute this is to William! He is like a bulldog who keeps holding on and growling--no matter how big the threat is! We need to pay attention to his attitude when things start to look discouraging. He keeps on PUSHING! This victory is so satisfying, but I don't think we would be smiling today if it were not for Williams dedication and perseverence no matter the number of threats, false accusations, or blame. He just kept going, and that is the lesson here. It's the way all of us have to view problems in the country. One more step. One more email or fax.

I'm doing the happy dance today, that's for sure!

Congratulations everyone...

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1917105

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    W,

I know Reid voted NAY as a procedural tactic. My question is if Reid wins re-election in Nevada in November but the Republicans take control of the Senate, can Reid still re-introduce this bill as a regular senator?

If yes, then we need to make sure he loses in November!
    OMG! Talk about a blast from the past! Ex-OC is it really YOU!?! The fact that you are still with us is icing on the cake for a wonderful victory.

Thanks for everything W and ALIPAC!

Glory be to God!

May we all pray to be his humble servants and to serve his will.

May God save the United States.

Can I have an Amen?

W

DJ wrote:

What a tribute this is to William! He is like a bulldog who keeps holding on and growling--no matter how big the threat is! We need to pay attention to his attitude when things start to look discouraging. He keeps on PUSHING! This victory is so satisfying, but I don't think we would be smiling today if it were not for Williams dedication and perseverence no matter the number of threats, false accusations, or blame. He just kept going, and that is the lesson here. It's the way all of us have to view problems in the country. One more step. One more email or fax.

I'm doing the happy dance today, that's for sure!

I too am glad to see Ex_OC, and others, old and new.

Psalm 91

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast