Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, W. Yes, we want liberty for all people, but not necessarily in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After seeing the video all I can say is ,

On the issue of illegal immigration Dick Armey appears to be an open border traitor.
    IMHO
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    After seeing the video all I can say is ,

On the issue of illegal immigration Dick Armey appears to be an open border traitor.
    IMHO
    I was pretty shocked by this video as well, but I want to wait and see what others think.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by kmhappel
    Jinky,

You bet. I have spent alot of time working in our North San Diego area where the endless story of no available Americans rules. Illegal immigrant farm hands and temp yard workers get $10 an hour for simple and physically lighter tasks and $15 dollars an hour for heavy stuff or more skilled work.

US Marines that are married don't earn enough to live off base without a second job. They use www.hireapatriot.com to find day work and longer term employment. I have led a lot of growers and gardeners here to use them. Its like watching a revelation, "They actually take directions, speak English and like to work." Semper Fi

Pass the word about hireapatriot.com (they have soldiers from all branches and stationed all over the US that are looking for work). Let's kill the labor market for illegals and expose businesses that would rather hire illegals than US citizens.
    Thanks so much for that link. I come from a family of Marines. I will pass the word on it also. I usually call LaborReady when I need some part time labor help. I will remember this for the future and tell others.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

I need to find my headphones to hear it as the sound is too low for me to hear it right now. I have a feeling that I will be disgusted with it, but I'll wait until I can hear it to pass judgment.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We are finding lots of stuff that most 9/12ers will disagree with on the immigration front among the top groups organizing this thing in DC.

It will take time to compile it all.

Perhaps you folks could help me by posting your first and honest reactions to these two items about retired Congressman Dick Armey

Dick Armey is the top personality behind the curtain on the 9/12 marches. Glenn Beck is the man out front. This is Dick Armey of Freedom Works the national organizer of the 9/12 marches.

VIDEO
    http://reason.tv/video/show/183.html

Numbers USA Grade of C at better immigration.com
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &retired=1

Please let me hear your honest reactions to those items.

W
    First of all Dick Armey is not the organizer and has no connection with anything any 912 group I know of does. I have organized tea parties and rallys for the 912 including the one on Aug 1st in Columbus, Ohio that gained national attention and was featured on Glenn Beck and Beck nor Armey were involved at all.

The only reason Beck took any notice was because Judge Napolitano was our keynote speaker and we had 10,000 people show up.

I have worked with 912 and TEA Party organizations in 12 states and have never heard Armey's name metioned nor have I ever seen a dime of funding for our rallys and tea parties come from anyone other then members of the grassroots organizations involved. I know Freedom Works is the organization that took care of obtaining permits and did the ground work for the March on DC, but if it were not for the pure grassroots it would not happen!

So I guess we just throw the baby out with the bath water?
    "What will you do without freedom"

Truthdig - Reports - Armey's Tea Party Army

2009/04/16 - At the apex of the tea party movement is FreedomWorks, headed by former Rep. Dick Armey. His past career should be instructive to any ...
    www.truthdig.com/report/.../20090415_obamas_cup_of_tea/ - Cached - Similar

Jane Hamsher:
    The Corporate Lobbyists Behind the Tea Parties - FreedomWorks
    is run by ladies' man (and registered lobbyist) Dick Armey, and if they're not "organizing" the Tea parties, it's news to him. ...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../the-corporat ... 86367.html - Cached - Similar

FreedomWorks | Lower Taxes, Less Government, More FreedomConservatives Plan New Round of Tea Parties. August 18, 2009. Wall Street Journal ... Dick Armey Joins Sean Hannity's Great American Panel ...
    www.freedomworks.org/ - Cached - Similar

The Tea Party Movement: Who's In Charge?
    - The Atlantic Politics ...Apr 13, 2009 ... Here is the organizational landscape of the April 15 tea party .... phony "grass-roots" organizations led by Dick Armey and fauxnews tells ...
    politics.theatlantic.com/.../the_tea_party_movement_whos_in_charge.php - Cached - Similar

Huckabee Talks to ABC News About the Tea Parties: Dick Armey "Owes ...Huckabee Talks to ABC News About the Tea Parties: Dick Armey "Owes Me a Big Apology". April 15, 2009 11:21 AM. "The tea parties are mostly an honest ...
    blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/.../huckabee-talks.html - Cached - Similar

Tennessee Guerilla Women: Dick Armey, Tea Party Organizer
    Apr 13, 2009 ... promoting the grassroots (heh) tea parties. The Dark Side's Dick Armey -- former GOP House Majority Leader, author of the Contract ON ...
    guerillawomentn.blogspot.com/.../dick-armey-tea-party-organizer.html - Cached - Similar

Firedoglake » FreedomWorks Lobbyist Dick Armey Takes Credit for ...Apr 13, 2009 ... 71 Responses to[b] “FreedomWorks Lobbyist Dick Armey Takes Credit for Organizing Tea Partiesâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

W. The 912 people were planning to go to DC long before Dick was involved.
    If you would like to discuss this you have access to my profile info. Call me or email me.
    I am a bit upset by your obvious attempt to discredit the efforts of such a pure grassroots movement!
    "What will you do without freedom"

In response to the Dick Armey video.

He clearly states that illegals just come here to feed their babies, bless their hearts. That tells me that it's okay with him because they are just doing what any mother or father would do. We all know that is not their grand plan! I guess he thinks people are really stupid. Well his voting record speaks volumes.

IMHO the main focus of what has caused this country to be in the crisis we now find ourselves in needs to be illegal immigration. That is the root cause of it all. And until we end illegal immigration things will only get worse. We don't need anymore forgien workers, we have too many now.
    I say send some of them home as well. We have plenty of Americans that are out of work that are just as qualified if not more. So I don't buy the lame excuse that Americans are not as skilled as foreign workers. I see so many road projects that every visible worker is foreign. The majority of them appear to be hispanic or some other South American. I do not believe for one minute that they are all in this country legally. Not by a long shot! But what do you do? Who do you ask? How do you find out if they are taking jobs that Americans need? It makes me angry because I know how serious the problems we face as a nation are, and I see no end in sight. I know how negative I sound, but we are in a crisis like I have not seen in my lifetime.

So in a nut shell, William I totally get why ALIPAC will not be in DC on 9/12 and you have my full support on this one! Let focus our energy on another day and may it be FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jinky
    Quote Originally Posted by kmhappel
    Jinky,

You bet. I have spent alot of time working in our North San Diego area where the endless story of no available Americans rules. Illegal immigrant farm hands and temp yard workers get $10 an hour for simple and physically lighter tasks and $15 dollars an hour for heavy stuff or more skilled work.

US Marines that are married don't earn enough to live off base without a second job. They use www.hireapatriot.com to find day work and longer term employment. I have led a lot of growers and gardeners here to use them. Its like watching a revelation, "They actually take directions, speak English and like to work." Semper Fi

Pass the word about hireapatriot.com (they have soldiers from all branches and stationed all over the US that are looking for work). Let's kill the labor market for illegals and expose businesses that would rather hire illegals than US citizens.
    Thanks so much for that link. I come from a family of Marines. I will pass the word on it also. I usually call LaborReady when I need some part time labor help. I will remember this for the future and tell others.
    I will also keep that website in mind. I know some business owners that could use some help from time to time.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast