Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Launches National Campaign Endorsements for Congress

ALIPAC Launches National Campaign Endorsements for Congress and Senate

October 19, 2006

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

William Gheen of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    (866) 329-3999 or WilliamG@alipac.us

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is launching their national candidate endorsements today accompanied by a black list of members of the U.S. Congress and Senate titled "Throw These Bums Out!"

"In short, we are looking for candidates that want to make illegal aliens leave America." says William Gheen of ALIPAC. "We have many members of Congress that are willing to sell out our nation and work to have illegal aliens stay in the country. It's time for some members of Congress and the illegals to go!"

Many candidates are running on a platform of "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" which translates into a Guest or Temporary worker amnesty for illegal aliens. ALIPAC will only endorse candidates that oppose these measures, which would remove the existing laws, thus allowing illegals to stay.

"You can't have it both ways." says Gheen. "We are only interested in supporting candidates that support our existing laws and want the illegals to go home! Candidates are either with the American public on this or against them."

ALIPAC calls on members of the media and activists across America to cut through the political smoke and mirrors and notify voters which candidates want illegals to stay or go.

It is common sense and common knowledge that for any law to be a deterrent, the penalties must be greater than the rewards. Allowing illegal aliens to stay and pay a fine is like telling bank robbers they must return a portion of the money, if caught. No wall or troops on the border will stop or reverse illegal immigration if Congress proceeds with any new Guest or Temporary worker program.

Americans for Legal Immigration is a one of the largest national organizations fighting illegal immigration. ALIPAC is a multi-ethnic organization that enjoys the support of many LEGAL immigrants. Supporters are organized in all 50 states. For more information, please visit www.alipac.us

Endorsement List and SENATE and HOUSE Blacklists (Updated Daily)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=30

ALIPAC's first round of endorsements to support members of Congress willing to send illegal aliens home includes the Honorable Mike Rogers, JD Hayworth, John Boozman, Wally Herger, Howard McKeon, Dana Rohrabacher, Darrell Issa, Brian Bilbray, Tom Tancredo, Christopher Shays, Michael Bilirakis, Jack Kingston, John Linder, Lynn Westmoreland, Phil Gingrey, Steve King, Edward Whitfield, Geoff Davis, Jeb Bradley, Scott Garrett, Walter Jones, Patrick McHenry, Charles Taylor, Bill Shuster, Todd Platts, J. Gresham Berrett, Bill Jenkins, Zack Wamp, Randy Neugebauer, Lamar Smith, Michael Burgess, and Robert Goodlatte.

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    It would help if these folks were identified by party affiliation and state.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are identified by state. We will add party affiliation.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=30

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent out e-mails and tried to call a few no answers yet. Tomarrow should recieve a few. I worked on Democrats from New Jersey.

I will post all answers as soon as I get them.

I

I got a response from Mr. Vinni Mendoza running for office in Louisianna. I have think it's safe to say it's a YES for Amnesty for him.

It reads:

Thank you for taking the time to address this important issue.

Please be advised that I am adamantly concerned about creating a humane immigration policy, along with a fair and just trade policy that protects agriculture in other countries, protects labor rights on both sides of the border, and protects our global environment. I personally decry the inflammation of racial fears by those who work to “Keep America white,” and the greedy US trade policies which have turned millions in Central and South America from their livelihood, at the same time keeping wages artificially low in America.

I do not know about your origin but I would venture to say that your ancestors were European. Do you know if they had Green cards when they came to America, or are their names written in the books located at the Statue of Liberty? In my case some of my ancestors have been living in America for more than 5,000 years and others up to 500 years. At the very least I can track through DNA my roots for more than 200 years. Did you know that the DNA of 100% of those that you call illegal aliens happens to match the DNA of the original Americans and not European Americans or any other combination that you may want to make.

Furthermore, there is a very clear difference between “illegal aliens” and “Refugees.” Please forgive me, I do not intend to insult your intelligence. You perhaps have voted for U.S. Senators and/or U.S. Representatives that came into the United States illegally. There are some Cubans that were considered “Refugees” but came to America illegally. Do you why they received the title “Refugees”? Because the sanctions of the American government caused Cuba to have an adverse economic growth by closing all the doors to Fidel Castro the Cuban citizens could not have a normal life in Cuba.

What about Central America? Are you familiar with cover operations of the CIA related to the United Fruit Company? Because of these covert operations, more than 800,000 people were killed, 200,000 children left alone without living parents and 10 million people displaced. These people sought refuge else where because the Share holders of the United Fruit Company wanted their land. Yes, this people became illegal aliens in North America.

What about Iraq? Do you know that more than 125,000 Iraqi people have been killed? More than 500,000 children left without education, more than 3 million Iraqi people left their country and their homes and their lives will never be the same. Now you tell me what are these 3 million Iraqi people? Are they illegal aliens or are they refugees? How do you think that these people are being looked at? Yea, like terrorists. Are you going to take responsibility for the mistakes or lies of the Bush Administration with Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq?

Are you going to let the Iraqi Refugees come to America?

Hispanics are a fact of life in America. About 10 days after Katrina hit New Orleans, I came home for the 2nd time (1st time at 3 days) and I was re-routed to Mandeville (across the lake), I could not find a hotel room in a 50 mile radius and I ended up staying at the local Home Depot parking lot. I saw more than 3,000 vehicles with signs from all over the United States, most of those people were storm trackers and after the local authorities came up with the idea of only allowing local businesses to come in, all those good Americans dissipated and left town.

Soon after that we had the influx of Hispanics in the area, who can be credited for most of the advancement in the last 12 months, at least in the uptown area which was turned around immediately.

Hispanics are like the good and bad cholesterol. The same way that your ancestors had the opportunity to come to America and work hard and provide for their families, the same way can be done for those that want to work hard for the American Dream. Right now, the American troops in Iraq are totally worn out. Some soldiers have gone to Iraq and/or Afghanistan for more than 4 tours of 6-12 months. Does it bother you that the Louisiana National Guard units that were in Iraq during Katrina, were extended two more months after their 12-month was completed? Did you welcome them home upon their return? I did. There was one particular soldier that told me: “How can I be happy to come home to no home? What do you think he said that? He lost his entire home and almost lost all the members of his family. Can you imagine what went through his mind for more than one year? He wondered about the destruction back home and he also wondered if each day was going to be the last day of his life.

We have 1.3 million troops that could be getting a break from going to war if they were replaced by a hard working “Refugee” that is willing to risk his like defending America so that he can also have the American Dream of one day become an American Citizen. There is no automatic citizenship under circumstance it must be earned one way or another.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you a Yes or No answer to your question unless I can give an in-depth explanation of it.

On November 7, please make sure that you pray to the almighty GOD before you vote. The fall of America is in your hands—your vote will not make a difference regarding immigration but it can make a difference in saving America from being bankrupt within the next 24 months.

Does it bother you that as of today, 71 American troops have been killed in Iraq and some more in Afghanistan?

As of today, you have the BEST Fund Raiser in Chief—President Bush. He has attended more than 71 close door and public fund raisers for Republican politicians. Are you proud of that?

As of today, the U.S. Armed Forces Commander in Chief—President Bush, may have not attended to NOT EVEN ONE military funeral. Are you proud of that?

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get rid off some of the frustrations that forced me to run for office—If you want something done right—you have to do it yourself.

God bless you and God Save America Today!

Vinny

www.vinnymendoza.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 7:11 PM
    To: cqc@cox.net
    Subject: Please answer important campaign question.

Dear Mr. Mendoza,

I am a member of ALIPAC, Americans for legal immigration and we are conducting a survey of all candidates that are running in November.

Do you feel illegal aliens in the US should be able to stay or should they be made to leave as our current laws dictate? Stay or Leave?

We will not accept answers about Comprehensive Reform. We will not accept answers "I'm against amnesty!"

Stay? or Go?

Thank you for answering this important question.

What about Jack Davis (NY 26th)? He's anti-amnesty, anti-globalization, etc., The people at Buchanan.org think highly of him too, they just sent out an e-mail endorsing him

http://www.jackdavis.org
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherJohn
    What about Jack Davis (NY 26th)? He's anti-amnesty, anti-globalization, etc., The people at Buchanan.org think highly of him too, they just sent out an e-mail endorsing him

http://www.jackdavis.org
    We will try to not hold that him against him.

W

How about endorsing Tan Nguyen in California, who is running against the illegally elected reconquista Loretta Sanchez? He is being attacked by the open border nuts of both parties because of his immigration enforcement position.

Quote Originally Posted by TimBinh
    How about endorsing Tan Nguyen in California, who is running against the illegally elected reconquista Loretta Sanchez? He is being attacked by the open border nuts of both parties because of his immigration enforcement position.
    Is that a federal or state race? We can only do federal.

W

Banned
    Someone on Tan's campaign staff was the one that mailed the 'illegal immigrants voting' flier a few days ago.