Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Launches Vital Summer Fundraiser!

Friends of ALIPAC,

The time has come again for us to launch our Summer Fund Raiser. As many of you know, we raise funds online twice per year to meet our operational costs and to expand and enhance our capabilities in the fight against amnesty and against illegal immigration.

This Summer's fundraiser has been delayed by many weeks due to our intense involvement fighting against the Senate Amnesty bill.

For ALIPAC to continue the fight and maintain our momentum, we must raise a minimum of $20,000 by the end of August!

Your support is critical to our success and while contributions of any amount help a great deal. In addition, we must seek larger contributions of $250, $500, and $1,000 to quickly meet our goals so our full focus can return to representing your views on this issue to the nation.

If you would like to contribute now, please visit our secure online contributions page at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

Personal checks and money orders may be mailed to:

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

While ALIPAC will only be 3 years old this September, we have created the largest archive of information in existence about illegal immigration at www.alipac.us. Our website receives more traffic and attention than any other in the movement. Over 100,000 pages of our site are viewed each day and we have set new records for the last five months in a row!

We also manage one of the largest online activism communities with rapid growth. Our supporter base has doubled this year alone and our e-mail alerts now go out to over 25,000 people!

This also means that our costs have increased. Our website is now hosted by the same company that handles AOL, MTV, and Ebay! Our hosting costs will now exceed $6,000 per year just to handle the demand for ALIPAC. Our long distance bills and travel costs have also increased as we reach out more to the nation to help where we can, when we can.

ALIPAC is in the top ranks of tasks accomplished or attempted per dollar raised. All of our expenditures are available for you to view at www.FEC.gov .

Our strategies, messages, and volunteers, are leading the way in the fight against amnesty and to have our existing immigration laws enforced. We are also working hard to build larger coalitions and our efforts to unify groups and bloggers, boycott Bank of America and other illegal alien supporting companies.

You can track the progress of our fundraiser by watching the tracking bar at the top of each page at www.alipac.us It will be updated each week to reflect the amount of funds we have received!

ALIPAC has one of the strictest privacy policies in the movement. We do not share your contributor information with anyone else. Our privacy policy is found on the blue tool bar at the top of each page at www.alipac.us

When the nation needs information, ALIPAC is there for citizens, journalists, politicians, and staff. When volunteers are needed in the fight on the Federal, State, and local level, our activists are there on the move. When the old and new media calls for voices that represent you as the true American majority, we are there getting the word out on hundreds of talk radio shows as well as MSNBC, Fox, and CNN!

Now, we need you to be there for us so we can have the funds to meet our financial responsibilities, and have some funds on hand for projects that emerge that need our support.

Please feel free to write me or give me a call if I can answer any questions for you about ALIPAC's fundraiser and finances. Please help us to reach our fund raising goals quickly so we can continue and improve our efforts!

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    WilliamG@alipacus
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

TO CONTRIBUTE TODAY

PLEASE VISIT OUR SECURE ONLINE CONTRIBUTIONS PAGE AT....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

or SEND YOUR CONTRIBUTION VIA SNAIL MAIL TO ...

ALIPAC
    PO BOX 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Hi,

Every little bit helps for the "fight"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Believe me when I tell you that I will do the work illegal wont do. I was in Palm Springs last week (122deg and needed to do pre wire an attic) illegals that were sub contracted said hell no, they would come back tomorrow at 4 am (Way to hot). I said lets getter done at 1pm in the afternoon. I lost about 15 lbs of water weight but did a meticulous job for the client. I was still there when the Illegal convoy showed up to do the work that had already been completed by an American craftsman at about the same price. Needless to say there were hollow treats directed toward me by the rather small un-intimidating Latino gang labors as I stand about 6-2â€

[quote="htxpert"]Believe me when I tell you that I will do the work illegal wont do. I was in Palm Springs last week (122deg and needed to do pre wire an attic) illegals that were sub contracted said hell no, they would come back tomorrow at 4 am (Way to hot). I said lets getter done at 1pm in the afternoon. I lost about 15 lbs of water weight but did a meticulous job for the client. I was still there when the Illegal convoy showed up to do the work that had already been completed by an American craftsman at about the same price. Needless to say there were hollow treats directed toward me by the rather small un-intimidating Latino gang labors as I stand about 6-2â€

htxpert,
    You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing this.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

We have updated our fund raising bar! Almost half way home!

W