Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC on MSNBC Monday! Senator Reid Takes the Poll Plunge!

Supporters of ALIPAC:

This week we will go on the offense.

President Bush is talking tough about rolling the amnesty bill back on to the Senate floor. That is OK because each day they push the bill, the support for it falls, Bush's numbers fall and the sellout Senators' numbers fall.

To be honest, many of us are amazed that Bush and the Sellout Senators are stupid enough to try and roll that bill back out! Each day they push that bill, more Americans join our ranks. If they pass this bill after so much public opposition, they will illustrate what we need every American to know. They will illustrate that the American people are no longer represented in DC. Therefore, we are ready and able to fight them again if needed!

Just ask Senator Reid how it feels to support this bill! His support levels have fallen to only 19% because of his visible support for this amnesty bill! Many of you may want to forward this news, to other members of the Senate and Congress! Do you think Senator Reid will be returning to Washington, after the voters get a chance to remove him?

This article can help you explain to other politicians what happens to those that support AMNESTY bills like S. 1348!

Harry Reid's Favorables Fall to 19%
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

--
    We are also pleased to show you this. On Saturday morning, John McCain and his staff read this article. Can you picture them spitting their coffee out on the page, as they read the quote from ALIPAC's William Gheen? We hope you enjoy this article as much as we did!

ALIPAC: McCain's political herpes makes press! Migrant bill
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

--

We just received word tonight that William Gheen of ALIPAC will be on MSNBC on Monday June 11, at 11:30 EST / 8:30am PST. William will be discussing how grassroots organizations like ALIPAC helped push back Amnesty bill S. 1348. Please tune in if you can. If you miss it, we will record it for you to watch later.

Let's have a high impact week! We stand for the majority of Americans that are screaming "Enforce our existing immigration laws!"

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to Roy Beck of NumbersUSA

Pres. Bush will meet personally with Republican Senators on Tuesday to implore them to change their votes from last Thursday and support the Bush/Kennedy S. 1348 Comprehensive Amnesty Bill in a possible re-vote.

It is time to get back on the phones.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I agree jp!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I agree jp!

Dixie
    Me too.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

There was web site to listen to this show live but it will not come up.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/fv/fv.htm??f= ... ive&t=live
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I missed it. I would like to see a video too, but I don't see it on a link.

Also again, where is the link to all of the Senators names and numbers to call. I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Also again, where is the link to all of the Senators names and numbers to call. I can't find it.
    There are several at Operation City Walls forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Gogo

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=35732

Wow my ears are hurting, but it's well worth it.

I did call my own Senators and I questioned why Senator Coburn was a no vote since he is against this. I was told that he had confidence that it wouldn't pass but he also had other issues with constituents here of high importance which will be in the media pretty soon. I did urge that even though he thinks it might pass, he has to vote.

I let all of them know that we know what amendments are being denied and approved. We are not ignorant and they need to stop treating us as such.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Wow my ears are hurting, but it's well worth it.

I did call my own Senators and I questioned why Senator Coburn was a no vote since he is against this. I was told that he had confidence that it wouldn't pass but he also had other issues with constituents here of high importance which will be in the media pretty soon. I did urge that even though he thinks it might pass, he has to vote.

I let all of them know that we know what amendments are being denied and approved. We are not ignorant and they need to stop treating us as such.
    Good job. They have to know we are not sheeple and we do not serve them. THEY SERVE US.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast