Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What about Durbin telling us all about his poster kids that wanted to be officers in the military? I didn't find anything in the bill that changed the military standards according to DOD no non-citizen can get a security clearance, or be an officer in the military.

it's not over

Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    You did! Doesn't it amaze you the difference between what we read in the law and what he said?
    Oh gee whiz, ya mean that our lawbreakers don't tell us the truth? Goshes.

One of mine is just now sending me the same paragraph over and over again...ya see, I'm on 'em almost every day about something or another. Just looked, I guess I deleted it. It's the basic, 'thank you for contacting my office, your opinion is important to me'. Cantwell's no longer even sending me the Progressives' talking points. Murray sent out this newsletter, this is just part of it:

[quote]Murray Pushes for DREAM Act; Legislation Blocked by Senate Republicans
    December 18, 2010
    (Washington, D.C.) – Today, U.S. Senator Patty Murray (D-WA) released the following statement after Senate Republicans blocked the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act of 2010 (DREAM Act). The legislation needed sixty votes to proceed, and it failed on a 55-41 vote.

“I am extremely disappointed that Senate Republicans continue to block this common-sense legislation that would help so many young people in Washington state and across the country,â€
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Excellent Job.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Bumping this to the top. ALIPAC's central role in defeating the Dream Act Amnesty in December of 2010 was one of our greatest achievements of all time.

William Gheen
    President of ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Vigilant?No Impeach Nobama now,a illegals are here,and much more of 11 million,much more,and living,working,mock to US,no deportation, aniquilation,no arrest on a border one bullit,simple,not treat alike human ( mod edit) like,don't come here.
    Last edited by working4change; 04-19-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Bumping this to the top. ALIPAC's central role in defeating the Dream Act Amnesty in December of 2010 was one of our greatest achievements of all time.

William Gheen
    President of ALIPAC
    This "Dream Scheme" was a really hard battle, I remember that day, we called our asses off, and that day was harder then any day roofing! And that day was also the conception of my "Baby" by the time it was ready my fingers were having contractions!

http://www.alipac.us/f9/congressiona...atives-248063/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123