Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feinstein said if they can't grow crops here, the land will go fallow. Who cares? They tell us Americans aren't doing those jobs anyway. I say move all the Agriculture to Mexico and take their workers with them.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Feinstein said if they can't grow crops here, the land will go fallow. Who cares? They tell us Americans aren't doing those jobs anyway. I say move all the Agriculture to Mexico and take their workers with them.
    Baloney! Do what Colorado is doing. They are using non-violent prisoners to do the labor and paying them more than what they get paid in prison work. It's good for the prisoners to get out and see what work is all about. Most were druggies but they are getting a sense of accomplishment and they will have money waiting for them when they get out. A good incentive to get an education while in prison so they don't go back to drugs or doing manual labor. We have a work force just sitting around making trouble in the prisons. Use them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Feinstein said if they can't grow crops here, the land will go fallow. Who cares?
    Exactly! Who cares?
    Fallowed land is better than land full of illegals. Pay a decent living wage and American workers will come.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Dem 4, as it stands right now, the Homeland Security Funding Bill, 2638, is just that. No amendments have been allowed in it so far. Tomorrow more amendments will be introduced and depending on what they are, we need to be ready to slam them. But it doesn't hurt to email them all tonight and let them know you won't accept anything with amnesty in it.

Something like this:

Dear Senator:

I just wanted to let you know that along with the rest of America, I am watching the debate on H.R. 2638 very closely. Anything that smacks of amnesty for illegal aliens will result in another roar from the American people. Secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws across this country. Of course, how you spend this money is up to you, but how I vote in the next election is up to me.

Don't worry, gogo, according to our wise ones in the government, there'a alot of jobs Americans won't do, so the prisoners won't run out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I believe the bill gives Chertoff the option to use funding as he see fit. with doles amenment he would have to use the 75 million only for the 287g program.
    Think of me if you hear anymore about this! Our mayor said that all MOU's (?) were on hold. Our town did apply though... The recent Carpentersville article said that 287g funding for training was on hold till October. I've already asked around with my folks about arranging a fund drive to provide that money if Chertof says it's no longer free.

What a day...anytime you see the words 'attached to...' I worry.

Did you see another thread about Illinois and '08?! Maybe we can get Dream Act Durbin out of office next year. Won't help now but maybe? Also, we need Jim Oberwies in Illinois.

Baloney! Do what Colorado is doing. They are using non-violent prisoners to do the labor and paying them more than what they get paid in prison work. It's good for the prisoners to get out and see what work is all about. Most were druggies but they are getting a sense of accomplishment and they will have money waiting for them when they get out. A good incentive to get an education while in prison so they don't go back to drugs or doing manual labor. We have a work force just sitting around making trouble in the prisons. Use them.
    Indiana of course Corn crops..When I was a young lad (heh)..I would spend (part of my summer) Dekalb detasseling summer job. Along with several of my school mates. I believe this still goes on today.

Where I live there are several farmers. The funny thing is I see no "illegals" doing these jobs. I never go by a crop and say look there is a illegal, doing those jobs Americans wont do. Cause its all Americans doing them.

Around here there in the factories and construction.

BTW I was just adding to what you had to say (then some)

I am in total agreement..They can find the labor elsewhere..

IF they pay a fair wage , people will work. Last I checked in this country slavery was abolished. It seems our goverment wishes to go back to it.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

I was just fooling with you, gogo. I really do agree with you. From what I read somewhere today, I think, Idaho uses prisoners, too. I think it's a great idea.

JAK
    Done! Called all on the list!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

36 down...these 17 to go. Will call them in the morning:

Nelson (D-NE)
    Pryor (D-AR)
    Roberts (R-KS)
    Rockefeller (D-WV)
    Sanders (I-VT)
    Sessions (R-AL)
    Shelby (R-AL)
    Smith (R-OR)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Stevens (R-AK)
    Sununu (R-NH)
    Tester (D-MT)
    Thune (R-SD)
    Vitter (R-LA)
    Voinovich (R-OH)
    Warner (R-VA)
    Webb (D-VA)