Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Done! Called all on the list!
    Nice job JAK. Is our voice about gone and do you have a headache? I am yes to both and I still have 17 to go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    In addition to Williams talking points I had to let them know that Americans are tired of corrupt members of our government. Corrupt corporations, SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN, racist latino so called civil rights organizations and illegal aliens ARE RUNNING THE COUNTRY AND ITS TIME TO PUT A STOP TO IT!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FYI, Here is Sen. Kyl's plan for border security:

http://kyl.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=279773

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Done! Called all on the list!
    Nice job JAK. Is our voice about gone and do you have a headache? I am yes to both and I still have 17 to go.
    LOL, yes I felt it leaving at one point... but sipped some water and kept on going!!!!

You're doing a great job too!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    See you all tomorrow... and we can start again.

See you all tomorrow... and we can start again.
    Nite JAK, sleep tight!! We got to hit them hard tomorrow again and reenforce our stance!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OK, I'm back at it and on the remaining Senator calls on the agenda of the pro-amnesty senators to back-door amnesty piecemeal through amendments to unrelated legislation (AgJobs, DREAM Act). I have a mouthful to give each one. As jackie Gleason used to say...And away we go!!!.

I'm here also and working on faxes, been watching c-span and looks like they are bing pretty careful about what they are doing. Reid came in this morning and decided to allow the Graham amendment back on the floor do you think he was worried about looking very bad!

We need to keep the pressure on though so they know we are on top of it and watching what they are doing with the ag's and dream act!! and so we reafirm our stand on it as a no amnesty through these bill!!
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE, LOOKS LIKE WE ARE BEING HEARD!!!! lets let them know we are not going away
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Could someone kindly start a new thread with today's suggested actions for us to take (or did I miss it and if so, what is the Subject title or link to a specific message)? I got lost in all the messages and unfortunately have limited time to take action.

Also, here's a suggestion to consider. When posting about proposed bills, who to contact, etc., how about including 2 or 3 action levels:

1) Short list.
    Most urgent people to contact, for AliPacers with limited time or ability (an hour or less) but who desperately want to participate in as effective a manner as possible. For example: contact your local senators plus Kennedy, Kyl and Reid.

2) Medium list.
    For people who have a few hours to devote.

3) Long list.
    A list of all the most important people to target (for example, everyone who voted the wrong way on cloture) . . . or just the full list of senators and/or congresspersons, as applicable.

Thanks.

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Could someone kindly start a new thread with today's suggested actions for us to take (or did I miss it and if so, what is the Subject title or link to a specific message)? I got lost in all the messages and unfortunately have limited time to take action.

Also, here's a suggestion to consider. When posting about proposed bills, who to contact, etc., how about including 2 or 3 action levels:

1) Short list.
    Most urgent people to contact, for AliPacers with limited time or ability (an hour or less) but who desperately want to participate in as effective a manner as possible. For example: contact your local senators plus Kennedy, Kyl and Reid.

2) Medium list.
    For people who have a few hours to devote.

3) Long list.
    A list of all the most important people to target (for example, everyone who voted the wrong way on cloture) . . . or just the full list of senators and/or congresspersons, as applicable.

Thanks.

Duh

That's a good idea Duh. I would also like to request a list of the Senators names alphabetically and their numbers included. We could also have a cross reference list by state alphabetically. I've been here a while and still struggle to get the numbers. I know the new people must be too.

I'm a good typist. so if I can put it on Word Processing and copy and paste I would. Just tell me where I can find all of the information in one place and I don't have to go through a list of "for the bill", "against the bill", "sitting on the fence" lists.