Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Georgian, I realize you feel sorry for the children of illegal immigrants, but we have plenty of under privileged American children who need assistance first. When illegal aliens bring their children to this country, they have not only broken the law for themselves, they have done so for their children. Their children are their responsibility, not America's. And if you do some research, you'll find we already allow over 1 million ag workers legally every year. The problem is, they don't stay at those jobs, they move on to take the good jobs from Americans, then more come to take their place. It's never ending.
    its not an issue of the kids being america's responsibility, its an issue of their being potentially beneficial to this country. lots of these kids just want to have an opportunity to learn and succeed, having a vigor that can only be attained by one who truly appreciates the alternative. as for under privileged, i find there is only a limited group that qualifies for the term. in a country where any kid can go to college without cost based on merit, its on the child to be motivated and succeed academically.

JAK
    I wonder if this is the teacher or the lawyer
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Help them in their own country! Maybe you could give all that you have for a start.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Help them in their own country! Maybe you could give all that you have for a start.
    Give them all that I have? No, I wouldnt do that. but I would give them the same opportunities I have had in order to get it.

They are trying to get ag's bill in the farm bill
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Well, they are taking from our children...Theives! That's what I call them and the senators that vote for them are corrupt!!! It's wrong!!! If YOU are not willing to give all that you have... why would you ask our children to give up their futures... corrupt government officials have already robbed from our children by giving away ALL THEY HAVE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!! As I said.....THEIVES!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ask our children to give up ...what YOU are not willing to. These people TAKE, TAKE, TAKE and think WE OWE THEM!! We OWE them NOTHING, but to send them home!!!!!!

georgian, I'm not going to argue this point with you any further, but I will conclude in saying that amesnty for illegal aliens is not acceptable for anyone. Our laws are constantly being bent and changed for one particular group or another. Our schools are constantly being changed to educate illegal alien children, while our own children are ignored. Enough is enough. We fight illegal immigration in this forum. There are no exceptions for a special group.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

YaHooo Chambliss has it , to bad he can't get through to hard headed Feinstein
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    georgian, I'm not going to argue this point with you any further, but I will conclude in saying that amesnty for illegal aliens is not acceptable for anyone. Our laws are constantly being bent and changed for one particular group or another. Our schools are constantly being changed to educate illegal alien children, while our own children are ignored. Enough is enough. We fight illegal immigration in this forum. There are no exceptions for a special group.
    Blind adherence to a widepread prejudice is just that...blindness. Yes, our schools have many children to educate, but you cannot attribute that to illegal aliens (as you seem to want to attribute every other problem). And no children are ignored that are willing to make the effort to advance.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Well, they are taking from our children...Theives! That's what I call them and the senators that vote for them are corrupt!!! It's wrong!!! If YOU are not willing to give all that you have... why would you ask our children to give up their futures... corrupt government officials have already robbed from our children by giving away ALL THEY HAVE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!! As I said.....THEIVES!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ask our children to give up ...what YOU are not willing to. These people TAKE, TAKE, TAKE and think WE OWE THEM!! We OWE them NOTHING, but to send them home!!!!!!
    this will be the last response I post to your message, and if I pitty anyone who gives your arguments credibility. You argue with inflamed rhetoric based on emotion and no logic or fact. I only ask to give these kids the same chance we all have, and that does not in any way remove the chances bestowed on our children. Our children have the right to reap the rewards of persistence and determination, so should all children raised here.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast