Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blind adherence to a widepread prejudice is just that...blindness. Yes, our schools have many children to educate, but you cannot attribute that to illegal aliens (as you seem to want to attribute every other problem). And no children are ignored that are willing to make the effort to advance.
    Dont you ever give up..You are not fooling one person on this board.

Give it up !!!
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

If they want slave labor so badly, why not just use the prisoners? There are a great number of them in the prisons already.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006 ... 4208.shtml
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

They are going to work on getting the AG's bill in the farm bill that comes back to the floor in Sept. Chambless stood firm I'm proud of him we all need to contact his office tell him thanks and do not let them get away with amnesty in the ags bill!! We can load their phone and faxes and e-mail while they are gone and contact their local offices while they are home!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Nor will I give any of your arguments credibility. I may not be the smartest person on this earth... but I am smart enough to know that we should not be giving people that broke into this country illegally ANYTHING... education, medical, foodstamps. A bus ride back to their country...that is ALL that I am willing to give. Yes, I am angry and frustrated. I am sick of all of this corruption and thats what this is!!!!!
    Corrupt business, government officials, illegal aliens.... when our own government WILL NOT ENFORCE OUR LAWS AND REFUSES TO HEAR THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS THAT KNOW THIS IS CORRUPT!!!! ... but we should be worried about the children of illegal aliens. If they weren't such cowards they would stand up in their own country and make their voices heard! I'm Done!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by georgian
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    these kids (elligible for DREAM) were raised here, and have lived here for their entire lives.
    Illegal is illegal!!! They should see their parents! I don't care how long they have lived here. They need to go home and we definately don't need to be spending taxpayer dollars to educate them. THIS IS CALLED CORRUPTION! At the taxpayers expense!!! I call these people THIEVES. Those that give our taxpayer dollars to illegal aliens and illegal aliens themselves.... ALL THIEVES!
    You use all this dramatic language, but you dont actually say anything factually significant. If you had the misfortune of being born poverty striken in mexico, or had a child under in such a situation, wouldnt you do anything you could to make life better for yourself without risking starvation by waiting around for years during the legalized transfer process? and if you were a kid, brought to the united states at the age of 1, too young to object, then raised in the US, would it be fair to send you home? esp after you knew nothing about mexico and were raised here in this country? besides, the bill would still see support without instate tuitition. none of those kids care about it, they just want to be able to work and earn a living for themselves as you do.

I was born in a poor town riddled with crime. Lived homless and you know I did not break any crimes to better my life. We expect the same out of everyone.

The first thing they do by entering this country is to break the law by entering this country.

Look who is stereotyping. "they just want to be able to work and earn a living for themselves as you do."
    Tell that to all of the rape, murder and other crime victims of illegal aliens. Each of those crimes are a crime that could have been prevented had they not been in our country. They want a better life for there children, Good for them. Enter our country legally or rise up against their crooked government.

Now stop race baiting or you are no longer welcome in this forum.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

SOSAD, were they talking about the Farm bill/AgJobs bill as a separate bill or are they trying to slip all that into the enforcement bill? I got distracted.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by georgian
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    the people they are looking to help actually deserve to be helped, if not for their sake than for yours, because you benefit from their progress as well.
    ...please elaborate and state your arguement that supports your hypothesis:

1.) the people they are looking to help actually deserve to be helped, if not for their sake than for yours

2.) you benefit from their progress as well

...because I firmly take a contrary stance to these unsupported statements. If they're not merely your viewpoints, then put forth logical, statistically supported and unemotional arguements on their behalf. Back to you, author georgian
    Gladly. Dream act candidates are kids raised in this country from a very early age, and indoctrinated in the United States school system and moral philosophy of achievement based on effort. They have no criminal records, and are willing to pursue higher education and/ or serve our military for our mutual safety. Those that are educated will take a variety of jobs, including those most favorable to us as a progressive society, including medicine, social work etc. Regardless, they will all earn and pay taxes. AgJobs candidates serve a role that most Americans are unwilling to take- one defined by difficult labor.
    Again, you have provided your VIEWPOINT and emotional arguement. I asked for data, studies and statistics that SUPPORT your stance. You have yet to provide that.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Nor will I give any of your arguments credibility. I may not be the smartest person on this earth... but I am smart enough to know that we should not be giving people that broke into this country illegally ANYTHING... education, medical, foodstamps. A bus ride back to their country...that is ALL that I am willing to give. Yes, I am angry and frustrated. I am sick of all of this corruption and thats what this is!!!!!
    Corrupt business, government officials, illegal aliens.... when our own government WILL NOT ENFORCE OUR LAWS AND REFUSES TO HEAR THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS THAT KNOW THIS IS CORRUPT!!!! ... but we should be worried about the children of illegal aliens. If they weren't such cowards they would stand up in their own country and make their voices heard! I'm Done!!!!!!!!!!
    Way to go JAK!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Amen JAK! Your smart enough to know better and that's more than I can say for about half the Senate.

You're doing pretty good on the smarts if you ask me.

Dixie

Good points as usual JAK.

Now, what's the bottom line on today's developments? I just heard on Hugh Hewitt that Reid and naive Obama had the $3 billion for border security killed, but what's the latest on the other developments, such as the AgJOBS massive amnesty and "Dream" Act schemes??

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast