Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Well, I'm smart enough to know what crowd to hand with.... the Alipac crowd...that is... who cannot be fooled by all the BS!!!!
    Thanks for letting me hang out!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like georgian ran away. I suppose this might be a good time to ban.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by georgian
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    As much money as taxpayers have spent on ILLEGAL ALIENS...these machines could have been paid for already! Furthermore... I don't care what it takes anymore...this BS has to stop. There are plenty of GUESTWORKER plans already on the books. We don't need anymore!!!!
    Please show me the guestworker bills in place that allow millions to come here and meet the extensive demand. If you like, i can give you the statistics showing there is in fact demand for these millions in the united states
    You need to check the study that the Heritage Foundation did. They have all the charts, demographics, and information you need.

Let's just say. NO WAY. Nothing argument you give will tell me it's OK for an illegal to have what American citizens in other states can't have.

Give it up! We won't agree with you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gregorian is no longer with us. Sorry to spoil the fun. We have better things to do.

Harry Reid. Just said "Sorry, no money for border security"
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I called Boxer and Feinstein's offices. Since I live in the wine country, I told them if the AG job amnesty is passed or the Dream act I'm boycotting CA wines and I'm spreading the news. Our son is a sous chef in Vegas. I'll ask him to push German and French and Aussie wines in his restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Gregorian is no longer with us. Sorry to spoil the fun. We have better things to do.

Harry Reid. Just said "Sorry, no money for border security"
    Good no need to get side tracked. NO MONEY for border security. So they have put it out there plain and simple for the radio talk shows to tell they are not for securing the border. HANNITY WERE ARE YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Good points as usual JAK.

Now, what's the bottom line on today's developments? I just heard on Hugh Hewitt that Reid and naive Obama had the $3 billion for border security killed, but what's the latest on the other developments, such as the AgJOBS massive amnesty and "Dream" Act schemes??
    Ag's job they are going to try to put in the farm billl coming to the floor in Sept. although Chambliss told Craig and Feinstein if there was any amnesty in the bill he would not agree to it being added. Craig and Chambliss looked like they were gong to cry

I was not there for the rest so if anyone knows what happen with the Dream Act, please let us know!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Good points as usual JAK.

Now, what's the bottom line on today's developments? I just heard on Hugh Hewitt that Reid and naive Obama had the $3 billion for border security killed, but what's the latest on the other developments, such as the AgJOBS massive amnesty and "Dream" Act schemes??
    Ag's job they are going to try to put in the farm billl coming to the floor in Sept. although Chambliss told Craig and Feinstein if there was any amnesty in the bill he would not agree to it being added. Craig and Feinstein looked like they were gong to cry

I was not there for the rest so if anyone knows what happen with the Dream Act, please let us know!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

They said no to the border security money because Conryn wanted to use part of the money for interior enforcement as well.

It beginning to look like Reid is not going to allow any amendments in that would enforce the interior, so I wonder if Sessions amendments will be allowed in. Without enforcement measures, this bill is as diluted as weak tea.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast