Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Report: Unite to Fight Summit 2

Supporters of ALIPAC:

I arrived in Las Vegas a day early to see if we could get streaming video of the event out to the nation. While we were unable to arrange this we did get a lot of video that is now being edited and prepared for you.

The Summit host, Mark Edwards of Wake up America, had a professional team record all of the speeches. His team is now editing the material and we hope to have a 2 DVD set available for you in the near future.

Also, I arranged for a good friend of the cause from www.SaveOurState.org to videotape the event as well. He did a great job despite the fact he had some battery difficulties.

We have arranged some pictures and streaming video of many of the speeches, including mine, at this link. I hope those of you that could not make it enjoy this footage.

Link to Pictures and Video
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-29614.html

This material will remain at the top of our Pictures Worth A Thousand Words" section of our Discussion Groups at www.alipac.us for you to review at your convenience. Keep in mind that this is rough unedited material and many of the speeches are not complete.

My speech went over very well and I found myself engaged in conversation for the next two hours.

Two of the key points of my speech that were well received included my description of our illegal immigration crisis as a Constitutional Crisis. Even those that do not agree with immigration enforcement should stand with us on the grounds that when existing laws supported by 80% of the population are being usurped and disregarded, then we have another kind of national crisis that can mean the end of the American Republic form of governance. We must unite as Americans to preserve our honored and revered system of governance above all issues that we disagree on.

Also, I described the fatal flaw in the Guest Worker Amnesty attempt. Since these terrible proposals do not grant instant amnesty or citizenship to the illegals and since they are not Constitutional changes, we will have a political opportunity to seize control of any program that passes.

We will fight the Guest Worker AMNESTY program with all we have, but should it pass we will call on our allied organizations to join us as we endorse the program to be used as a targeted deportation tool. We have the ability to destroy the intended purpose of this legislation should it pass.

The turnout for the event was great (over 400 people) and the illegal alien supporters were barely able to muster 50 protesters despite media reports there were 100.

We think that the recent raids that resulted in the arrest and deportation of hundreds of illegal aliens in Las Vegas kept most of their protesters (that are illegal aliens) home. Special thanks to our activists that were calling ICE and asking them to detain and deport any illegal aliens that showed up to protest the Summit.

Info about Las Vegas immigration raids...
    Officials arrest 179 in immigration in Las Vegas-area crackdown
    http://www.alipac.us/article1246-thread-1-0.html

I really enjoyed meeting some of the new leaders in the movement and getting to speak with some of the other personalities that share our cause. Some leaders feel there should be more consolidation in our movement while others feel that our different groups are meeting different needs in the cause.

I spoke with Congressman Steve King of Iowa. He delivered a great speech that we hope to have available to you soon. I told him who I was and explained that ALIPAC had formed to support those that shared his views on illegal immigration. I told him it was a great honor to meet him and to have the opportunity to sincerely thank him for his work on behalf of the ALIPAC supporters in all 50 states. I told him that we would be there for the good members of Congress come Election Day.

The other faction of our opposition was there as well. They were hidden in the crowd collecting information. We can only hold our breath as we await their next round of attacks.

Immediately after last year's Summit, ALIPAC was attacked at the same time by the Maoist International Movement and some obscure group out of Chicago called the Center for New Community. Both "reports" were disgusting attack pieces where they used a little bit of truth to spread 'The Big Lie'. Despite the national press release by the Center for New Community, no English publication ran with their story because it was obvious to anyone with the slightest bit of journalistic integrity that their work was a false-negative, political attack. Univision and several Spanish language publications printed their work, but we have seen a lot of false material run by those groups.

What these pseudo-intellectual groups do is to claim familiarity by attending such events. They do this so they can collect some true facts to mask their attempts at deception. They think that if they spout out one or two true statements followed by a lie that this will increase the chances their lies will be believed. You could easily label them "skillful liars".

Here is an example of one of the rocks they threw at ALIPAC last year.

"-- While claiming mass support for its work and making a media splash-largely with its convoluted website-ALI-PAC, according to the most recently available FEC filings, raised less than $2000 last year (including an $800 loan from Gheen) and has fewer than 900 registered users on its website, most of them from outside of North Carolina."

What they failed to mention is that their information was 6 months out of date when they ran it and we had only been in operation for our first 3 months in the latter part of 2004. We started ALIPAC on Sept. 11, 2004 in honor and memory of the victims of Sept. 11. I have no problem with the fact that we only raised about $1,200 in small donations our first few months when our web traffic was at such lows. They also fail to mention that the 900 registered users on our website is no reflection of our support levels or number of contributors. Yes, of course most of our supporters are outside of NC because we are a national organization.

The group that launched this attack after last year's summit has completely blown their credibility (if they had any to begin with) by launching a coordinated attack with Maoist International Movement full of lies and distortions. I'm glad the communists do not like us. We must be doing something right.

We can only guess what kind of skullduggery these groups have in mind for 2006.

The truth is on our side. The law is on our side. The US Constitution is on our side and 80% of the legal citizens of the US are on our side.

There was a lot of agreement on the need to channel the efforts of our movement into the 2006 election cycle. This is the best way for us to exert pressure on Congress to block the amnesty. You will receive more details on our next plan of action soon.

Our movement is rapidly on the rise and we will prevail. We will save America from those that have no respect or concern for the principles that made US the greatest nation on earth.

More good things to come!

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

News Coverage of Unite to Fight Summit II

UNITE TO FIGHT SUMMIT II: Activists: War being waged against U.S.
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1274-thread-1-0.html

UTF: Border Patrol union boss: Tighter border won't help
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1273-thread-1-0.html

Not an ALIPAC supporter yet? Lend your support today via this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)