Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Betrayed by our own President

Your letter is excellent. I agree with every word.

I have heard other people saying the same things today.

I believe that President Bush betrayed us. I believe that he should resign or be impeached.

NO AMNESTY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM FOR THE ILLEGALS.

ENFORCE OUR EXISTING LAWS.

BUILD A WALL ALONG THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN BORDER.

POST TROOPS ALONG THE BORDER

The news media is going to completely discount the effect that the Senate's amnesty bill had much to do with the Republican party's loss. We need to get alot of pressure on the RNC now and let them know that offering a "path to citizenship" was a mistake and that it helped cost them the election. We need to remind them that citizens had to go to the lengths of sending them bricks and they still didn't listen and that by the time the House Republicans get the message it was too late. We need to convince them that if they ( the Senate Republicans ) were to come out and pass strong enforcement bills with no path to citizenship, that we would hand them control back in 2008. They need to understand that loyalty to President Bush on this issue will keep them out of power for years to come. Maybe forever since the Hispanic vote trends to Democrats.
    By the same token, the DNC needs to be slammed with mail letting them know that amnesty will bring them the same fate as it did the Republicans. Can we get together with NumbersUsa, Grassfire and the other anti-illegal groups and get some petitions or mass e-mailings out to these folks. I'd sure like to get this settled before Pelosi gets into power. We have about 6 weeks before Congress is handed over.

Among our options are a third party, or we could all move to one state and then secede from the Union. Secession is perfectly lawful and constitutional. The Civil War was about slavery, not secession.

If we opt for a third party, we could take the non-multicultural Democrats and the non-cheap labor Republicans, and that would be our party.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Election

As disheartening as it is to lose our allies, the House Republicans, no one won this election advocating open borders. The election was a repudiation of Bush polices, including the lack of border security. We must remind the Democrats they were not elected to support Bush policies. Amnesty? Another Bush Quagmire! Bush policy in Iraq of forcing three peoples who should have separate countries (Sunni, Shiite and Kurd) into one country did not work and it will not work with Canada, Mexico and the US. The border could be as lethal the Democrats in 2008 as Iraq was to Bush this time. Hopefully, the Republicans will finally unite on this issue.

I encourage everyone to continue to support Tan Nguyen. He is a true believer on the border issue and even before the letter nonsense has not been supported at all by immigration reform groups. Except CCIR.

We need a national organization, like the NRA or Right to Life, that can deliver votes.

election

Being from Colorado I know that Tom Tancredo is our friend and is doing all he can about the illegal immigration problem. After the election though I am afraid he won't have the support in the house that he did before the election. Is it out of the question to have our own rally in all the major cities against illegal immigration or would that fall flat? I think it would be great to get as many Americans as possible marching against illegals all on the same day like they did.

Black Wednesday

I have never been as thoroughly disgusted as I am today. It’s time we took matters into our own hands and go after big business ourselves. We need to find out which businesses use and profit from illegals and expose them for what they are and what they stand for. We then need to boycott these companies and leave them holding the bag. We put these companies where they are today. With just the purchases we make alone we can make or break a company.
    We have so much strength to make changes and very seldom use that strength. I am personally going to research (new concept, obviously) and make sure I do not support any of these companies again.

If we don't make changes we are doomed

Welcome appalled, check out our site we have many articles on companies that are in support of illegal aliens and many that hire them. We are boycotting many companies. Just use the search engine on the homepage and type in boycott and search ALIPAC and you should get all the articles on ALIPAC with regards to this issue.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep, unfortunately it's one evil over another.
    I voted as many independants as possible.
    They do get more and more votes every election.
    This is the only way I can see any change in
    the future, other than an all out formatting of the
    entire government. The system is broken.

I passed the article on to VOIDnow.org because I think it is insiteful enough for people from anywhere party to grasp.

I am tired of the major parties trying to SCARE people into voting for one or the other by preying on the minds of the people through one minute ads that describe our worst nightmares. I had the opportunity to view ads on two sides of this continent as the election drew nearer and I must say that I was appalled by the viciousness.

Unfortunately, most of the people who vote (and most of those who don't vote) aren't reading the papers, aren't watching the news and aren't reading message boards. Way too many are getting their information from negative ads that tell half of the story or distort truth until is is a bold faced lie! Would it be worth our while to send out flyers telling people that they need to think twice about pulling that lever for a straight ticket? It has always been my believe that straight ticket voting is lazy but now I realize that it is actually harmful to this nation's future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New Congress must be made to Impeach George Bush as Traitor

The Republican Party with all their personal greed and corruption are responsible for their on downfall. I'm not saying all republicans are corrupt, but the old adage that a few bad apples in a barrel can ruin the whole barrel is true to some extent. But Americans knew there were some good people still carrying the republican banner by sending 196 back to the House and 49 to the Senate. Somehow we the citizens need to impress all in Congress to put aside their party affiliations and become dedicated to serve the needs of all Americans. Since the majority of Americans who have been screwed the most by the ruling party are Middle class and poor Americans. This new congress must concentrate on rectifying the past mistakes. Making this so called economic boom benefit everyone and not just the wealthy.
    This will require laws being passed that make it illegal for big corporations to line the pockets of our public servants and make it clear to our politicians that they are our servants and not our "Masters". That "Pork barrel Politics will no longer be condoned and all public money will benefit America as a whole. Even to the point of creating "Watch Dog Agencys" keeping America informed of what they are doing and how well they are working together.
    This brings me to the point of "Impeaching George Bush for Treason". George Bush has shown us he has lied and will lie,(John 8:44), to further his own agenda. Everytime when credible people from within the Whitehouse has accused him of anything they have been branded as "Liars". The biggest lie to me was the made up evidence to Go to War with Iraq. We had already declared war against the terroist agency of Al Queda as the ones who were responsible for 9/11. But long before 9/11 at his first full National Security Council staff meeting on January 30, 2001 the destabilizing effect caused by Iraq on The Mideast was the main subject. This subject is presented in Paul O'Neill's book "The Price of Loyalty" on pages 72-75. Paul O'Neill was President Bush's first Treasury Secretary.
    Bush showed himself as totally looking for an excuse to attack Iraq. This was 8 month's before 9/11. I firmly believe that Bush had a personal vendetta against Saddam Hussien and planned to use the U.S. Military to carry it out with the aid of a coalition of other Gulf War allies, using weapons of mass destruction as his excuse. By the end of this meeting each NSC member had their assignment's. Afganistan was Americas war. Iraq was entirely Bush's war permeated with lies and deception. We should all impress upon our elected officals the need to have a intense investigation into this matter and swallow their pride in being gullible to believe Bushs lies.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast