Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by HiwayTrader
    I've been behind Mitt since he entered the race and i'm really disappointed about last night. I would never vote for McCain. I read Navarrette of the L.A. Times today - i despise him but couldn't resist his article titled 'Viva McCain'. In it he makes a good case for hispanics to vote for McCain saying:

'maybe the person who deserves their support in November isn't the candidate who voted to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border (Barack Obama) or the one who equivocated on giving illegal immigrants driver's licenses only to cave in and oppose it (Hillary Clinton). Maybe it's the guy who stuck his neck out and co-sponsored with Ted Kennedy, no less, a comprehensive immigration reform bill that offered a path to legal status and made him a pariah in his own party. '

So with that endorsement and the NYT its clear i will never vote for McCain. Its still far from over tho' with so many delegates to be split - not winner take all on Tuesday. I really am expecting tonights debate to be crucial - Romney needs a slap-down and he can deliver it i believe. Lets hope so.

Add to the mix that McCains' National Finance Co-Chair of the 2008 campaign is the billionaire founder of Spanish-language media conglomerate, Univision and McCain has appointed the radical Juan Hernandez to the position of Hispanic Outreach Campaign Advisor. Geezz do people know who their voting for?

It also makes me wonder - what in the heck are ALIPAC leaders thinking when they suggest a draft Dobbs campaign? Wasting resources on this when we are so close to a win with Romney doesn't make sense.

ALIPAC let us down i believe, by not giving Mitt their full support in Florida. I won't donate another dime here.
    What resources did we give to Dobbs? A volunteer built website and a day of media?

Good luck with your endeavors elsewhere. Let us know what organization you find that you prefer or when you start your own.

Funny thing is that you would not know half of what you know about McCain's record without ALIPAC. We were the first national group alongside Malkin to release the information about Juan Hernandez.

We will not be pressured or intimidated by donors on doing what we feel is right. We polled our supporters, 84% said they favored a Dobbs run.

You had a chance to vote. Your side lost that round.

We will find out during our Feb fund raiser if many people share your views that they will not contribute because we did not endorse their favorite candidate.

If so, then we will close and there will be no more ALIPAC. Congrats!

You cannot blame ALIPAC for McCain's win last night. You are obviously in some state of panic and lashing out almost blindly at those closest to you.

W
    I think you're being totally unfair. HT has a good point, and I also think the Draft Lou Dobbs campaign is a waste of time and money. I already posted my reasons.
    1. The amount of money we spent on the Lou Dobbs support website was about $100.

2. The time spent was about a day of my time and about two days of JP's time building the site. Our volunteers spent part of their time for two days circulating news of the site.

Is this the grand waste of time and money you are referring to?

Did you not vote in the survey and have your say in the matter before it was done? Are you votes part of the 274 no votes, representing only 10% that said no, in the survey yes/no?

Also, I would like to know what your plan of action is if McCain or Huckabee wins the GOP primary. What is your plan of action since you do not like our plan to try and persuade Dobbs to enter the race if that happens?

Are you just throwing rocks the day after McCain wins or do you have some other course of action that should be expressed here?

W
    Have you ever asked Lou if he wants to run?
    I have answered a round of your questions and taken some bit of time to do so.

Will you answer my questions now before proceeding to hit me with another round?

The answer to your Lou Dobbs question is already found in both his comments and my comments to the media and in our press released material and on the Lou Dobbs website we setup. That information is out in the open and I do not have the time to answer questions from you when we have already answered them for everyone and the nation in many ways and in many places.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=ALIPAC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "HiwayTrader":1soi22d9
    I've been behind Mitt since he entered the race and i'm really disappointed about last night. I would never vote for McCain. I read Navarrette of the L.A. Times today - i despise him but couldn't resist his article titled 'Viva McCain'. In it he makes a good case for hispanics to vote for McCain saying:

'maybe the person who deserves their support in November isn't the candidate who voted to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border (Barack Obama) or the one who equivocated on giving illegal immigrants driver's licenses only to cave in and oppose it (Hillary Clinton). Maybe it's the guy who stuck his neck out and co-sponsored with Ted Kennedy, no less, a comprehensive immigration reform bill that offered a path to legal status and made him a pariah in his own party. '

So with that endorsement and the NYT its clear i will never vote for McCain. Its still far from over tho' with so many delegates to be split - not winner take all on Tuesday. I really am expecting tonights debate to be crucial - Romney needs a slap-down and he can deliver it i believe. Lets hope so.

Add to the mix that McCains' National Finance Co-Chair of the 2008 campaign is the billionaire founder of Spanish-language media conglomerate, Univision and McCain has appointed the radical Juan Hernandez to the position of Hispanic Outreach Campaign Advisor. Geezz do people know who their voting for?

It also makes me wonder - what in the heck are ALIPAC leaders thinking when they suggest a draft Dobbs campaign? Wasting resources on this when we are so close to a win with Romney doesn't make sense.

ALIPAC let us down i believe, by not giving Mitt their full support in Florida. I won't donate another dime here.
    What resources did we give to Dobbs? A volunteer built website and a day of media?

Good luck with your endeavors elsewhere. Let us know what organization you find that you prefer or when you start your own.

Funny thing is that you would not know half of what you know about McCain's record without ALIPAC. We were the first national group alongside Malkin to release the information about Juan Hernandez.

We will not be pressured or intimidated by donors on doing what we feel is right. We polled our supporters, 84% said they favored a Dobbs run.

You had a chance to vote. Your side lost that round.

We will find out during our Feb fund raiser if many people share your views that they will not contribute because we did not endorse their favorite candidate.

If so, then we will close and there will be no more ALIPAC. Congrats!

You cannot blame ALIPAC for McCain's win last night. You are obviously in some state of panic and lashing out almost blindly at those closest to you.

W
    I think you're being totally unfair. HT has a good point, and I also think the Draft Lou Dobbs campaign is a waste of time and money. I already posted my reasons.
    1. The amount of money we spent on the Lou Dobbs support website was about $100.

2. The time spent was about a day of my time and about two days of JP's time building the site. Our volunteers spent part of their time for two days circulating news of the site.

Is this the grand waste of time and money you are referring to?

Did you not vote in the survey and have your say in the matter before it was done? Are you votes part of the 274 no votes, representing only 10% that said no, in the survey yes/no?

Also, I would like to know what your plan of action is if McCain or Huckabee wins the GOP primary. What is your plan of action since you do not like our plan to try and persuade Dobbs to enter the race if that happens?

Are you just throwing rocks the day after McCain wins or do you have some other course of action that should be expressed here?

W
    Have you ever asked Lou if he wants to run?
    I have answered a round of your questions and taken some bit of time to do so.

Will you answer my questions now before proceeding to hit me with another round?

The answer to your Lou Dobbs question is already found in both his comments and my comments to the media and in our press released material and on the Lou Dobbs website we setup. That information is out in the open and I do not have the time to answer questions from you when we have already answered them for everyone and the nation in many ways and in many places.

W[/quote:1soi22d9]
    OK, fair enough. I just voted "Yes, immediately" in the poll. I would indeed support him if he were to run, no question about it.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011