Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We only have 4 canidates that are against amnesty, if 0ne of these four do not make the nomination we are in serious trouble on the illegal immigration issue....I say NEVER close the door on ideas or possiblities.

Be prepared for the worst happening by thinking of the possiblities we have to fight the worst outcome.

We lose the immigration battle, we lose our country, there will be no stopping our government after that.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Criticism Utterly Unjustified...

ALIPAC has been one of the hardest-hitting org's in the fight against border and interior anarchy. To my reading, they've been both impartial and unflinching. Sell-out RINO's like Rudy G. and "Juan McAmnesty" get just as much well-deserved condemnation as the Democrats. Dobbs may not be 'qualified' for the office of Prez, but that goes for 99% of the Bozo's who run anyway. Besides, it's the administration that counts, not one man. Anyone gonna tell me Lou would appoint complete chuckleheads like Chertoff, Gonzalez, and Debbie Myers?

Don't let the detractors get you down, Bill. You're doing a great job and I commend you.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

Dobbs

I don't know enough about Dobbs to support him for president. However, I think if someone wants to support him that is their business. From what I have read of the Founding Fathers, our electoral system is not supposed to be "neat." Despite McCain/Fiengold, How can exercising your rights be a bad thing? He couldn't do any worse than some of the Senators running.

Drafting Lou Dobbs

I guess I'm not understanding the 'Draft Lou Dobbs" website if you're not supporting a particular candidate--even though I know Lou Dobbs isn't a candidate at the moment and probably won't run.

Unless you're trying to show that Americans want a candidate that enforces our current laws and isn't soft on amnesty, I don't understand why setting up a website to encourage Lou Dobbs, a professional commentator, into running for president would help the cause so much since he has made it known that he isn't interested and 'doesn't have the personality' for the presidency.

I just think it detracts from what ALIPAC could be accomplishing now by continually working to expose the current candidates to the American public on weak stances in immigration aside from the obvious suspects (Hillary, Obama,etc.) which according to our liberal media, seem to be gaining favor and momentum. That's what wakes me up at night.

I'd like to see ALIPAC come out very strong and be more of a public presence even more now than ever considering the wins we've had in the past regarding immigration 'reform'.

Less focus on Lou Dobbs, more focus on what we can get done now.

Thanks.

ALIPAC Response to smcpatrick:

The reason we are doing this now is because if we find ourselves in a lose and lose situation two month from now, the amount of time needed to organize a Presidential campaign on a national scale could prohibit a tier one candidate like Lou Dobbs from entering the race. By preparing now, we have the option on the table because a lot of the initial legwork has been done. In short, if we wait and then find ourselves trapped, it may be to late and simply time prohibitive to mount a response. The other strategic reasons for this move are listed above in the letter, please review them closely.

I am a Ron Paul supporter. That being said I would never get hostile with anyone regarding a presidential canidate. That's why I like Ron Paul, he believes in the individual's rights. I like to tell people my point of view and I like to listen to theirs. Thank you William for giving us this forum to speak our minds and also come together for one issue which is illegal immigration. I love the work that ALIPAC is doing. I did not have an issue regarding Lou Dobbs running either. I voted that if my canidate was gone then I would vote for Mr. Dobbs. I do not trust anyone else besides Paul or Hunter on this issue. Thank you again Mr. Gheen we are beside you!!

Lou Dobbs

No slight to Mr. Dobbs, but throwing another, perhaps unwilling candidate into the mix seems unnecessarily divisive. Particularly when the funds being raised might have been better spent on a Candidate (Tom Tancredo) who's immigration credentials were impeccable., and who had appreciable some appreciable experience in governance. If the election comes down to ABC (anybody but Clinton) we'll end up with whoever has the funds and the stamina at the end of the race. Trying to get a "third party" movement off the ground at this stage is ill-advised. I read anything I get from ALIPAC, and I don't recall receiving any messages indicating that there were plans afoot to start a Lou Dobbs" website or initiate a campaign. I seem to recall responding to an e-mail where Lou Dobbs was one of the selections available (I did not select Mr. Dobbs in response to any of the questions though), but nothing that indicated that anything like a web site or ALIPAC supporting any candidate was in the offing. It's my view that this effort was misguided, and has diminished the value of ALIPAC to some of us that support border security and enforcement focused immigration policies.

Re: Drafting Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by smcpatrick
    I'd like to see ALIPAC come out very strong and be more of a public presence even more now than ever considering the wins we've had in the past regarding immigration 'reform'.

Less focus on Lou Dobbs, more focus on what we can get done now.

Thanks.
    By shining light on Lou Dobbs, it only accentuates our cause with an exclamation point!!!

Lou Dobbs is THE ONLY person in the major media that has called out Mexico's blatant meddling in our political affairs and their direct support for promoting the invasion of our country by their nationals. Not one politician, either, has called out Mexico, including Felipe Calderon on this obvious involvement of the Mexican government in our country. Dobbs took on Mexico's former president, Vicente Fox, when everyone else in the media and Congress, remained tellingly silent. Fox was on a book promotion and 'meddling' campaign this past fall in support of the invasion. Dobbs hammered him on it and challenged him to a debate but, of course, Fox cowered.

What a huge breath of fresh air should Lou Dobbs throw his hat in the ring. Not only is he the only MSM news anchor taking on illegal immigration (which he is totally correct on), he has taken on the economy, special interests, lobbyist influence peddling, government corruption, truth in government, religion in politics, free trade and favored trade status issues, national security, middle class erosion and American worker protection, our crumbling infrastructure, education, food safety and inspections, the environment, China's dangerous imports and its influence on our national deficit, NAFTA, SPP, NAU, LOST, ridiculous government treaties, crime, drugs, racial issues and the list goes on.

Lou Dobbs has talked about, taken stances on, exposed and researched more issues than any other presidential candidate ever has or ever will.

I cannot think of any better way to promote immigration enforcement and expose other ills our country is suffering (which have been caused by past and current politicians) than to shine light on this fine, upstanding man.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

support Dobbs for Prez

I enthusiastically support Alipac's position on a 'Draft Dobbs for President' effort. As an early member of Alipac, I am delighted that the group has taken this position. Thank you ALIPAC!

i am a ron paul supporter and have made a donation to his campaign. the way i understand it is, you can PLEDGE a donation to dobbs, but that pledge is just a promise IF he runs. how can that possibly hurt your candidate of choice? had alipac not put forth the info on lou dobbs, i wouldn't know who he is or what he stands for. this info is simply to give us hope that, if our candidate of choice doesn't win and only pro-amnesty candidates are on the ballot, there might be another way to get our point across. i sent the alipac email from yesterday to the tv stations here, but i doubt there'll be any response. the media doesn't want us to get this info. thank you alipac for educating me. please don't shoot the messenger!!

Dobbs

While immigration is an important issue, there are others that are also important. What makes you think that Dobbs is qualified to be the Commander in Chief? What makes you think he is any more qualified in the area of foreign policy than say, Obama?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast