Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_K
    While immigration is an important issue, there are others that are also important. What makes you think that Dobbs is qualified to be the Commander in Chief? What makes you think he is any more qualified in the area of foreign policy than say, Obama?
    Obviously, you missed this just a few spots up from your post:
    By shining light on Lou Dobbs, it only accentuates our cause with an exclamation point!!!

Lou Dobbs is THE ONLY person in the major media that has called out Mexico's blatant meddling in our political affairs and their direct support for promoting the invasion of our country by their nationals. Not one politician, either, has called out Mexico, including Felipe Calderon on this obvious involvement of the Mexican government in our country. Dobbs took on Mexico's former president, Vicente Fox, when everyone else in the media and Congress, remained tellingly silent. Fox was on a book promotion and 'meddling' campaign this past fall in support of the invasion. Dobbs hammered him on it and challenged him to a debate but, of course, Fox cowered.

What a huge breath of fresh air should Lou Dobbs throw his hat in the ring. Not only is he the only MSM news anchor taking on illegal immigration (which he is totally correct on), he has taken on the economy, special interests, lobbyist influence peddling, government corruption, truth in government, religion in politics, free trade and favored trade status issues, national security, middle class erosion and American worker protection, our crumbling infrastructure, education, food safety and inspections, the environment, China's dangerous imports and its influence on our national deficit, NAFTA, SPP, NAU, LOST, ridiculous government treaties, crime, drugs, racial issues and the list goes on.

Lou Dobbs has talked about, taken stances on, exposed and researched more issues than any other presidential candidate ever has or ever will.

I cannot think of any better way to promote immigration enforcement and expose other ills our country is suffering (which have been caused by past and current politicians) than to shine light on this fine, upstanding man.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dave_k: in my opinion, 75% of those running aren't quatlified to be commander in chief. if you read some of the earlier messages, you will find that dobbs has researched and is knowlegeable about pretty much any issue you could name. we have a lot of our so called leaders out there campaigning instead of doing their jobs. how are their offices continuing to run without them? the same way they've been run before, by their staff. dobbs has researched these things himself. most of the people running don't even read the bills they're voting on. they leave the decision making to thier staff. so why aren't their staff members running instead? would be better choices.

Re: Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_K
    While immigration is an important issue, there are others that are also important. What makes you think that Dobbs is qualified to be the Commander in Chief? What makes you think he is any more qualified in the area of foreign policy than say, Obama?

Illegal immigration is tied to the economy, NAFTA, CAFTA etc. trade agreements. insourceing, outsourceing jobs bringing in cheap labor for Americans to compete with, and it will all lead to the North American Union which will lead to open borders, and free movement of goods and people all through out the American continient.

Now, integrate several 3rd world countries into the United States with no regulations and what do you think will happen to the American worker, our families futures, not to mention our culture.

You can not let everyone come here that wants to, you will destroy the American way of life as we know it.

Lou Dobbs has a degree in econiomics and understands all of these things are hurting the U.S. citizens, and our country.

We realize presidents have other authorities and responsibilites as president but if he surrounds himself with competent and knoweledgeable people he should be able to make wise decisions.

I believe Lou has that kind of Common sense....but most of all he believes in America and its people, he has proven this by reporting what every other news station refuses to do, report all the things that corporate America and our politicians are doing to bring down the middle class in this country....That takes guts...another trait we have not had in our government for years and a very important trait if you ask me.

He has been the only one to stand up on national TV and tell Calderon of Mexico to "YOU CAN STUFF IT AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!" That says alot to me.

That said, I don't think Lou would ever run....but his message is so important not only to the people but to the politicians and the world, Americans are fed up and we are not going to take it anymore.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here are my thoughts on the Lou Dobbs question:

Do I agree with Lou Dobbs' ideas about illegal immigration? Totally. Would he make a good President? Perhaps. Bottom line is, I can't support the draft Lou Dobbs movement. Lou Dobbs does a terrific job of reporting and generally doing what he does every day. The problem with him running for office is that he's too honest. I would not want to see him compromise his principles for anything, and this is invariably what happens to well-meaning people who start out with great ideals and end up selling out in some way because it's just the nature of the political beast. Take Arnold Schwarzenegger, for example. He started out (or so it seemed) with the best of intentions for California when he first ran for governor in the Gray Davis recall election, and now he has become a total sellout, not only in the area of illegal immigration, but on taxes, government spending. etc. I want Lou Dobbs to stay right where he is, where he really can do the most good.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Please don't compare Lou Dobbs with Arnold. One is a RINO and the other is an independent populist that fully supports Constitutional principles, the rule of law and sound economic policies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC IS GREAAAT!

All I can say is that ALIPAC shows enormous integrity and is merely offering us up healthy options. I'm largely a Ron Paul fan, but my fellow Paulers shouldn't start getting into the negative. What's the point? Ron Paul is a man of integrity. We have to maintain that ourselves. I haven't felt manipulated in any way. ALIPAC is an excellent medium for distributing the ideas we all believe in. Our personal upsets, shouldn't cause us to throw the baby out with the bathwater. That's suicide!
    Go ALIPAC, go.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Please don't compare Lou Dobbs with Arnold. One is a RINO and the other is an independent populist that fully supports Constitutional principles, the rule of law and sound economic policies.
    AMEN, no confusion as to who is whom either.

and btw, great signature!
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    AMEN, no confusion as to who is whom either.

and btw, great signature!
    Thanks

You missed another point!

Fred Thompson has a much better shot at winning then backing another candidate at this late date.

Lou Dobbs couldn't even get his name on the ballot in time in over half the states.

Senator Thompson is right on the issues and has not changed his stance just because he is running for President (as almost all the others).

He has shown proven leadership and is worthy of our support. Anything less is backing up.

We don't need another half-conservative or liberal in the white house.

Ben Kelly

Re: You missed another point!

Quote Originally Posted by benakelly
    Fred Thompson has a much better shot at winning then backing another candidate at this late date.

Lou Dobbs couldn't even get his name on the ballot in time in over half the states.

Senator Thompson is right on the issues and has not changed his stance just because he is running for President (as almost all the others).

He has shown proven leadership and is worthy of our support. Anything less is backing up.

We don't need another half-conservative or liberal in the white house.

Ben Kelly
    Come on now. FT is a neocon RINO/CFR puppet, who voted for McCain-Feingold and who is pro-abort. Hardly a real conservative position. Fred is toast and was only offered as a enticement to the disaffected base who are staying away in droves. He is not one of us, he is one of them.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast