Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    I vote for Digger! - Digger! - Digger!
    Well put my friend!
    I'll second that!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

William,

I would be a little more observing in the emails you get in that - from my experience, there are "other" campaigns who have drafted online supporters to "pose" as Ron Paul supporters and do what they can to turn people off and other dirty tricks.

You yourself acknowledged the dirty tricks that the media is pulling and these MSM strongholds ALSO represent the candidates. These candidates are also out doing what they can to discredit Ron Paul, so please - when you get an email from a so-called "ron paul supporter" think about the possibility that it might not really be a supporter.

I know first hand by contacting some people on youtube that they portrayed themselves as Ron Paul supporters leaving disparaging remarks and otherwise being confrontational and aggressive -- turns out they weren't supporters.

Just a heads up.

Dobbs & Digger 2008!

Now that has a ring to it doesn't it?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Please don't compare Lou Dobbs with Arnold. One is a RINO and the other is an independent populist that fully supports Constitutional principles, the rule of law and sound economic policies.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to insult him by comparing him to Arnold. It was a bad analogy now that I think about it. My only point was that some very high-minded people have gone into politics and become corrupted by it. I don't know if that would occur with Lou Dobbs, but it just seems that people can rarely stand up for what they believe if it means jeapordizing their political careers. Tom Tancredo has managed to do so, however, but he's an exception.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Please don't compare Lou Dobbs with Arnold. One is a RINO and the other is an independent populist that fully supports Constitutional principles, the rule of law and sound economic policies.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to insult him by comparing him to Arnold. It was a bad analogy now that I think about it. My only point was that some very high-minded people have gone into politics and become corrupted by it. I don't know if that would occur with Lou Dobbs, but it just seems that people can rarely stand up for what they believe if it means jeapordizing their political careers. Tom Tancredo has managed to do so, however, but he's an exception.
    Apology acepted!!

There are a few out there that remain loyal.

I don't think Lou can be bought, and you can bet his stand has cost him alot especially when it comes to his and his families safety, I am sure he has made alot of people very unhappy with his reporting, but he still sticks by his principles and convictions
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for uncoupling Arnie from Lou, LAPhil. I feel for you guys out there in Mexifornia. We've got a libidiot, IA hugger Democratic governor in NC who is trying to get in-state tuition passed for illegal aliens at this time. We really need to thin the herd of the IA hugging politicians everywhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With the current two party system we seem to have no choice, they are just different parts of the same problem. The two parties just add their pork projects to any bill that gets voted on until their vote is bought. many of these pork projects are not even remotely associated with the original bill and make it to large to be comprehensivly read. A transportation bill should not have pork projects in it for unrelated pet project to gain support of "the other party".
    These two parites are playing the people.
    IT is time for a third party, term limits, and an end to politicial EMPLOYMENT of the political families in this country. serve your country then go back to what ever it was you did before like I believe our forefathers intended.

Lou dobbs seems to me to be well informed, passionate,fair, and direct. This is much more than i have seen in most of the other choices we have. It is time for a change and any change away from carear politicians is good in my book

just an after thought
    have any of the pro amnesty groups made any estimates on what "comprehensive immigration reform " amnesty for us regular people would cost ? It must be billions lawyers for them lawyers for the gov. investigators judges clerks law enforcement exct.
    Enforcement through attrition is already working to the point mexico is complaining and only a few states have adopted this policy

Lou Dobbs quoted from his book 'Independents Day':

"The key difference between our two parties is purely partisan: While Democrats describe themselves as liberal, progressive, and committed to civil liberties, and Republicans describe themselves as conservative and committed to tradition and social stability, the truth is, their only guiding principles are that Democrats are anti-Republican while Republicans are anti-Democrat. They have become nothing more than two wings of the same bird.

If the distinction between Republicans and Democrats is blurred and increasingly unclear, it’s in large part due to the fact that both parties are dependent on the largesse of corporate America and the influence of special interests. Bush has sent tens of thousands of our troops around the world to fight the war on terror, and hundreds of thousands to Iraq and Afghanistan, yet for 6 years he has insisted upon leaving our borders and ports open to the illegal traffic of millions of illegal aliens and billions of dollars in illegal drugs."

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I don't understand what all the fuss is about. As American citizens, we each decide who we will vote for. I don't care how many sites there are for the candidates or potential candidates. Do you people think we're a bunch of puppets? That we're so narrow minded that we can't even pick our own candidate? Last I checked, this is a free country. If a Lou Dobbs website is erected, who cares? If your candidate is so strong, than other candidates and websites should not be a problem. Capeesh?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast