Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Response to the US Department of Justice

Related to your planned events in Phoenix during the early part of June, I wanted to introduce myself and our agency. We are a mediation agency within the US Department of Justice. A significant part of our work addresses services that we may be able to provide to assist organizations in their planning and arrangements, particularly when there can be controversy involved. We are third-party, neutrals, whose responsibility is limited to assisting in facilitating peace and security. Our mandate can also extend to reconciliation activities, however, my contact is particularly related to the immediate interest in the June events and the potential responses and activities that may also be involved.

Much of our work involves working with event organizers and law enforcement to develop an operational understanding among all parties that has the common objective of public safety.

I have my contact information below. We will have small teams deployed to be available to assist in having a peaceful event. If I can be of assistance, please contact me.

RonWakabayashi

Regional Director

USDOJ, Community Relations Service

Western Region

888 South Figueroa Street, Suite 1880

Los Angeles, California 90017

(213) 894-2941

(213) 894-2880 faX

(213) 216-3267 Cell

<Ronald.Wakabayashi@usdoj.gov>

http://www.usdoj.gov/crs/index.html

May 11, 2010

Mr. Wakabayashi:

Thank you for your offer to assist our groups with our events planned in Phoenix in June.

We are Americans of every race, political party, and walk of life representing the 80% of Americans that support our existing immigration and border laws. We only work with peaceful, political, and racially inclusive groups and individuals.

Unfortunately, your agency has little credibility with our movement at this time since we are all quite aware that the U.S. Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, and possibly other Federal agencies, are now deployed on political operations to aid and abet illegal aliens while targeting American citizens like us who oppose open borders and illegal immigration.

We intend to take public safety and security into consideration with our events and we plan to inform, consult with, and work with all appropriate law enforcement agencies to assure that our attendees will be safe from the violent and aggressive illegal aliens and their supporters currently roaming the streets of Phoenix.

If the U.S. Department of Justice would sincerely like to help with this situation, you could report back to your superiors that they need to call off this political witch hunt against Sheriff Joe Arpaio and others who take the U.S. Constitution and existing immigration laws more seriously than you do.

You could also help by reminding President Obama and your boss Eric Holder that millions of us are fully aware that they are betraying both their oaths of office and the U.S. Constitution by refusing to secure the border and enforce the existing immigration laws duly passed by our elected officials in Congress.

By ignoring the tenets of the U.S. Constitution to enforce our laws and to protect all states from invasion, you have created a volatile situation where millions of Americans are losing their wages, health, security, and their very lives. You have created a situation where illegal aliens and their supporters are emboldened enough to attack law enforcement officers in Phoenix and any Americans who favor immigration enforcement and secure borders. You have created a situation where our law enforcement officers, border patrol agents, and innocent citizens are being murdered by the illegal aliens who are allowed to enter and remain in the U.S. without fear of significant immigration enforcement or deportation.

The security, prosperity, and well being of all legal immigrants and American citizens is our top concern and if you truly wish to help improve public safety for us and all Americans, then you can start by doing your appropriate jobs instead of using Federal law enforcement agencies to target and intimidate law abiding American citizens like us who oppose Amnesty.

We are coming to Phoenix with thousands of law abiding American taxpayers, and if the U.S. Department of Justice would be so kind as to ask President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder to ask that their political allies at the NCLR, LULAC, and MALDEF withdraw their pressure groups of illegal aliens and allied organizations from our areas during our event on June 12, that would be wonderful.

We will be sure to abide by all laws and rules and most of us will be bringing cameras to document any untoward actions by your illegal alien allies you have dispatched to assist in Arizona.

Please have your small teams apply pressure to your illegal alien allies to not interfere with our Constitutional freedoms of speech and assembly in Arizona.

Don't tread on us,

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Beautifully written letter.

William
    That is a fantastic letter of response. May we copy and paste to other governmnetal members. I love it. You are so dead on the money with your comment. The government being solely responsible for what is transpiring in our nation today,in the way of illegal immigration (invasion).
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Great letter William. I especially liked your choice of closing that underlines this letter, "Don't tread on us."

ALIPAC

WELL DONE !!!!! Keep the pressure on ALL our elected officials to enforce existing laws and protect American workers and taxpayers.

Well now I am sure we are on the DHS terrorist watch list. I don't care.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

Hell, I lost count of the number of watch lists I am probably already on

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    The letter William wrote is speaking the truth. If the feds have a problem with hearing the truth from an organization that criticizes the actions (or non-actions) of government, they can start by putting a good number of Congressional candidates on their watch list.

Much of our work involves working with event organizers and law enforcement to develop an operational understanding among all parties that has the common objective of public safety.
    Dear Director,

Does that mean you will be working with ICE then?
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Hey, you guys dont need to sweat anything, didnt you Mama Obama the other night, all the electronic devices are allowing the flood of bad information to be sent out

so, in his caring solution, maybe the government needs to decide what happens and how and what information we get

what could go wrong ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast