Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    LAPD officers skirmish with protesters in Westlake

September 8, 2010 | 8:50 pm

Los Angeles police in riot gear were skirmishing with protesters Wednesday night in Westlake even as Chief Charlie Beck and other city officials were urging calm at a nearby community meeting in the wake of a deadly officer-involved shooting.

Near Union Avenue and 6th Street, protesters hurled trash and other objects at officers. The street was strewn with trash from overturned bins.

Police were trying to push the crowd west on 6th, just a short walk from the middle school where Beck and other officials were addressing the meeting.

Outside, a few hundred people were lined up on the sidewalk. A police helicopter circled low overhead, shining a powerful light. And dozens of squad cars snake along 6th in a caravan.

The area has been hit by two days of violent protests after the shooting Sunday of Manuel Jamines, 37, who allegedly threatened officers with a knife and refused to drop the weapon.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... oting.html

LAPD Chief Beck heckled by angry crowd at Westlake community meeting

[Updated]
    September 8, 2010 | 7:42 pm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/09/west.html
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1112838.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Gang member types tried to light fire, push dumpster under building. It would have burned it down. Frozen water bottles.

Evening of unrest. Fire on Channel 9.

Radio host, "Don't go down there, you do not want to get killed."

"Biggest prison without walls - Los Angeles"

Matthew 11:28 , it is written, " Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
    GP. what is your source for this info?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Live Broadcast from Westlake at AM 640 L.A. online

KFI640 is broadcasting live until 10pm and probably after. They have a journalist at the scene in Westlake giving live updates.
    Goto: www.kfi640.com and listen to the Tim Conway Jr show until 10pm PST.
    As of 9pm PST - the onsite reporter said things were 'ramping' up including helicopters and more riot-gear police arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Gang member types tried to light fire, push dumpster under building. It would have burned it down. Frozen water bottles.

Evening of unrest. Fire on Channel 9.

Radio host, "Don't go down there, you do not want to get killed."

"Biggest prison without walls - Los Angeles"

Matthew 11:28 , it is written, " Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
    GP. what is your source for this info?

W
    She's been forwarding comments from kfi640.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

got ya, im tuned into KFI now and Im posting the listen link on Facebook.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, from the radio station.

Here is the picture of the boy throwing the egg at Police. The radio host says that the boy is 13. Not sure of how he knows this.

http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/TimConwayJr.html

Wilshire Blvd, Union Street - claimed by 18th Street Gang - L. A. Police better at control. The gang bangers extorted money from business, etc. (Sounds like Mexican drug cartels extorting money from businesses)

Part of cleaning the area up is dealing with knife wielding person threatening pregnant woman.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Alipac wrote:
    got ya, im tuned into KFI now and Im posting the listen link on Facebook.

W
    Good. Others need to hear this.

"Wall to Wall Coverage this evening."

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Now they are saying "rocks are being thrown in the Westlake area."

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast