Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush's speech on the State Of the North American Union

Could he have kissed the speaker of the house's butt anymore?
    Good thing Cheney didn't have his
    Bush stated that the economy is on the rise with the creation of 7.2 million new jobs. He failed to state that the economy has to grow there is nothing else it can do with 20 million or more people being added. They need food, housing, schools, etc... He has stated that the illegals are doing jobs our citizens don't want to do...That is true most Americans I know don't want to murder, gang rape, molest children, steal, take take and take and then hate those they take from.
    Bush stated that we cannot fully secure our border. America is at war and can't secure its' own border. They take away our Bill of Rights in order to keep the citizens safe but the American Government can't secure it's border?
    So, we are suppose to forget about securing our border so the illegals don't have to sneak in and so the chamber of commerce can hire cheap labor more easily And wait what did he say, Oh yeah, and that would free up our border patrol agents so they can catch the drug smugglers. I thought that was against the law, didn't two border patrol agents just go to prison for that?
    For those who want the truth about why the border is not secure please go to the council on foreign relations website and or type North American Community in your search engine, also look up the Nafta superhighway.
    Always seek the truth and spread it!

We will enforce our immigration laws at the worksite, and give employers the tools to verify the legal status of their workers – so there is no excuse left for violating the law.
    Well, that's a new one. Going after the employers. What a novel idea.

He's still missing the point that they are not coming here for a job! They are coming here to exploit the heck out of our social programs. We must take away the jobs, the social programs and the path to citizenship. And put a final stop to anchor babies. You can take away everything and if they can still walk in and have a baby then ultimately the immigration system will not work.

Bush wants to sign the Democrat's Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007

Senate Bill 9
    Submitted by Harry Reed [NV] Democrat!
    Cosponsors
    Sen Boxer, Barbara [CA] - 1/4/2007 Democrat!
    Sen Cantwell, Maria [WA] - 1/4/2007 Democrat!
    Sen Leahy, Patrick J. [VT] - 1/4/2007 Democrat!
    Sen Schumer, Charles E. [NY] - 1/4/2007 Democrat!
    Sen Stabenow, Debbie [MI] - 1/4/2007 Democrat!

Don't forget the Democrat's AgJobs Amnesty

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did anyone see the camera go to John McCain and was that a thumbs up he was subtly trying to give someone when President Bush was talking about immigration? I think it was on msnbc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The President and every Conngressman and Senator took an oath of office to uphold the existing laws of our nation. It goes without saying that this President and Congress should be held accountable for violating their oath of office. Whatever has to be done should be initiated by the general public and if that means impeachment, then let it be so. I am sick and tired of the hispanic community sticking up for criminals because they are hispanic. No other ethnic people get more consideration from this government than the hispanic race. The black community even re-elects its own criminals like Marion Barry in Washington DC and Jefferson in Louisiana. When will these races of people clean up their own act and be responsible citizens of America. I am tired of hearing the words "Black American or African American, Spanish Americans, German Americans etc.", why can't we just be Americans period? If you feel so strongly about your hertigage, then why not American of African descent? If that doesn't work for you, then go live in the country of your race!! And why not??

Blah...blah...blah. "Let's call an amnesty for all illegals and move on" is what I heard Bush say. Pathetic.
    D.W.

Does anyone have any doubts that we're getting a guest worker program?

We must do all we can to oppose this amnesty and if it passes we must fight tooth and nail to derail it before it comes to full fruition. If they succeed in their deceptive plans to accommodate the illegal aliens currently in the US, no force of current law and enforcement will stop the next wave of 20 million illegal aliens that will pile into America withing 10 years.
    Absolutely correct. If those here illegally (I believe there are more than 20 million) are given a path to citizenship, they will then be replaced almost immediately by the next 20 million illegal workers.

Followed shortly by the next demand for amnesty, each step being that much closer to the dissolution of America.

I couldn't stomach watching it all. After the "guest worker" deal, amnesty for everybody and the same promise of more border agents and technology at the border........ I just couldn't listen anymore. I'm tired of hearing how "great" our economy is doing and what a low un-employment rate we have.........all the new jobs we have. :P Makes me sick.

Fellow Concerned Americans,

I have intentionally waited until after the President's address AND the televised response of the Democrat party delivered by Sen. Jim Webb (D-VA).

The Democrat party response was completely silent on the subject of immigration. This tells me that in the eyes of the Democrat party and of the establishment, amnesty is a done deal. They anticipate no opposition from us and are comfortable that, working with the President and other Liberal "Repunlicans" (In Name Only) they will be able to easily ram token border control coupled with amnesty down our throats.

The President was predictable, consistent with his earlier positions and pronouncements; and.... he was also, still, dead wrong in his prescription for immigration "reform" that is long on platitudes and short on specifics because those specifics he and the Democrat majority in Congress want to ram down our throat are highly unpalatible to the vast majority of Americans of all races.

We have to constantly reinforce the definition of Amnesty. That definition is ANYTHING known by any NAME that does not require every last illegal to be rounded up and forcibly deported back to Mexico (or his country of origin if he is OTM) to start the legal process from within his country not ours. Period. End of report.

The Republican party has abdicated what little moral authority they ever had and the Democrat party never had, and still does not have, any integrity, dignity, courage or patriotism. It is the duty of all patriotic Americans of every party and every philosophical persuasion to unite in opposing this President AND this Democrat majority led Congress on this dangerous, illegal, and insane push for open borders and blanket amnesty.

Let me know if you agree.

Mod Edit

LibertyRestoreLiberty@yahoo.com

That's my response to the President (whom I voted for in 2004) and to the Democrat party. Thank you, good night and God bless the overrun, outnumbered, and terrorized United States of America; and, God bless you.

I told myself, I would not watch this state of the union speech but felt myself compelled to watch at the last minute, thinking, maybe,hw would not mention this obscene give away of our country to illegal aliens, who came here to steal it and steal it they are with the help of dam near all of our leaders and our President.I had to hear just one more time the most insane statement of all of this which is,WE CANNOT SECURE OUR BORDERS WITHOUT HAVING A GUEST WORKER PROGRAM! Now, I am sorry for screaming, but that is how I feel this statement inside my mind, as a scream from Bush, that he is not going to secure our borders unless he gets what he wants in return, an amnesty, program with a guest worker program. I am asking if anyone out there can explain to me why the hell the security of our borders hinges on that program???
    I am thinking, friends in spite of all our efforts, our leaders are going to push this right down our throats. No, that doesn't mean I think we should give up, we should do everything we can do to insure this doesn't happen, then if in spite of all we do we fail, we just have to be ready for phase 2, we do have a phase 2 right? Someone want to let me know what it is? If they do this over our protest, would there be any way of undoing it?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast