Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC unexpectedly silenced

ALIPAC unexpectedly silenced

Friends of ALIPAC,

I hope this email reaches you. We tried to send you an email alert this morning about illegal alien supporters threatening state lawmakers in Utah. Unfortunately, we found out that our email service provider Constant Contact has frozen our account and scheduled it for cancellation without adequate explanation.

Most of you did not receive our important email on Tuesday.
    Copy of blocked email
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-228207.html

We have spoken with their staff and find their excuses to be far less than sufficient. Constant Contact claims that over 400 of their customers have been dropped over mysterious email difficulties. Hundreds of online businesses or organizations may be down like ALIPAC. Imagine if 400 radio or TV stations were suddenly turned off in America.

The important material we tried to send you is at this link. Please do your best to distribute this information far and wide.

Please consider posting beneath this material to let us know if this email has reached you through ALIPAC's emergency backup systems.

Lawmakers Threatened With Assassination by Illegals
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-228468.html

We are working today to remedy this problem and hope to reestablish normal communications soon.

Our website and phone lines are still operational.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    www.ALIPAC.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

PS:
    Our funds drive needs major help fast. Time is running out for us to fund our minimal operations budget. We have no funds for unexpected expenses or special projects. Please help ALIPAC continue our fight by contributing at alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have read and posted my thoughts about the news article statements in another web forum here on ALIPAC. One thing for certain, if illegal aliens wants to create a war against any American citizens, let them. This is not Mexico they are playing around with.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Email Recived From Backup System

This is how things are done in Mexico, Central America, and South America -- threats, corruption, and violence. They should be having their revolution in those countries - the countries of their citizenship. But, we have resources they wish to take; therefore, our country is their target. They truly do wish to take our country from within. The invasion already occured; they are here. It seems they are telling us that if they cannot take our country silently from within, then they will take it violently. I think, however, that those in their movement who are in power do not wish for that to happen. They want to silently take our country from within by outnumbering us, because they do not want our military to be forced to become involved. But, as with any invasion such as this, there are radical, violent factions. We MUST continue to speak out in all ways and be ready to protect our country. We MUST get our lawmakers to hear our voices.

Junior Member IllegalAlienReport's Avatar

Try a Different Email Provider

I'm not sure how many members ALIPAC has, but since you've been around for awhile I'm guessing your have several thousand names at least.

My former employer acquired something like 100,000 emails and got his account shut down because of the volume. The email lists were double opt in from partner companies and he had to look elsewhere despite being perfectly legal (at least I think he was).

Funny thing is I found a rant about his emails on Pissed Consumer recently.