Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Warning to NC GOP Senators

NC GOP Senators:

It is with a heavy heart and a great deal of anguish that I send this message to you.

News has just reached me that HB 36 was gutted by Republican senate leaders in this morning's Commerce Committee headed by Senators Harry Brown, Tom Apodoca, and Rick Gunn.

The original bill, which is supported by over 80% of North Carolinians according to relevant polling data, passed the house by a large margin. It even had the vocal support of the NC Chamber of Commerce. The Farm Bureau lobby took an outwardly neutral position on the bill and the only vocal opponents have been the illegal alien La Raza groups.

The bill would have required all companies that do business with the state and all employers in NC employing more than 24 employees to start checking the new hires against the highly accurate, free, and easy to use E-Verify service, being offered by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Passage of HB 36 would have opened up tens of thousands of jobs to suffering North Carolinians in the next few years.

Unfortunately, illegal aliens and the big businesses that make more money from hiring them and have more influence over our Republican leaders in the NC Senate prevailed against the 80% of North Carolinians who supported that provision.

GOP senate leaders pulled the provision requiring all employers to comply and surfaced a PCS instead of the bill thus protecting illegal alien workers and their employers.

At this time, we intend to hold a press conference and put out a statewide and national press release calling for the removal of NC Senate President Phil Berger from public office along with Senators Apodoca, Gunn, Rucho, and Brown.

After this national press release and press conference we will conduct interviews with more than 5 talk radio shows across North Carolina announcing this effort.

We will then form a state level PAC and prepare to deliver word of this grand public betrayal to core Republican primary voting households in the new districts of Berger, Rucho, Apodoca, Gunn, and Brown. Our direct mail and phone calls will accurately notify Republican primary voters that new leadership is needed in these seats, due to these senators efforts to preserve jobs taken from American citizens for illegal aliens.

We believe that the NC GOP leadership in the senate has grossly underestimated our ability to communicate their sneaky actions to the public. They have also grossly underestimated the power of offending over 80% of their base supporters on the issue of illegal immigration.

Furthermore, the fact that these senators pulled the provision out of the bill in back rooms behind closed doors just like Senator Marc Basnight and Speaker Jim Black would have done, is equally offensive.

Looks like some of our Republicans newly brought to power after over 130 years of Democratic rule are no better than the corrupt Democratic leadership when it comes to abuse of process. Someone should have offered an amendment to that bill in committee and it should have been discussed and voted on in full view of the public and press.

Unless some GOP senators can offer us a way to get that provision back in the bill within the next 24-48 hours, I intend to make it my personal mission in life to remove these corrupt senators from power. Whether we succeed in 2012, 2014, or 2016, the will of the vast majority of North Carolinians will prevail.

I hope that the majority of Republican senators in NC will speak out and intervene to stop what President Berger and Senators Rucho, Apodoca, Gunn, and Brown are trying to do here in protecting illegal alien workers. I hope they will step up before we have to engage on this path that will cause a great deal of political destruction and could cost the GOP the NC Senate in the next election.

We are accepting input, information, and ideas for alternatives prior to our national press release naming these senators as allies of illegal immigrants in NC.

Sincerely and regrettably,

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    And they did this In spite of the fact that the Supreme Court just upheld E-Verify In regard to states rights This Is truly a slap In the face to AMERICAN CITIZENS,and a wink and a nod to Illegals and their business allies to go ahead and keep breaking the law. They just said that they will just look the other way,and let them continue to let Illegals take jobs from AMERICAN CITIZENS.

The slave trade lobby has deep pockets tough to beat but in time we will
    one day at a time.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

For once I am dumbstruck... and I am heartsick over this. It was just a kick in the teeth.

GET THEM OUT

GET THEM OUT NOW! That kind of double dealing garbage is acceptable. North Carolinans should be protesting at their work and home.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    And they did this In spite of the fact that the Supreme Court just upheld E-Verify In regard to states rights This Is truly a slap In the face to AMERICAN CITIZENS,and a wink and a nod to Illegals and their business allies to go ahead and keep breaking the law. They just said that they will just look the other way,and let them continue to let Illegals take jobs from AMERICAN CITIZENS.
    A slap indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    The slave trade lobby has deep pockets tough to beat but in time we will
    one day at a time.
    evidentally
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

cool discussions!!!

Welcome to ALIPAC guidemesingapore
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Just goes to show its all pollititions not just demacrates,its all about votes.The gop is thinking ahead here if we fight for the hispanics now they will vote for us latter.A politition will pimp out their own mother for just one vote.Sell out their country and their soul for one vote.This is the samething what a kick in the groin from the gop in NC.makes me sick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast