Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Webserver has been moved

ALIPAC Team,

Our website will be going down for around 3 hours of time sometime within the next 48 hours. We will try to let you know a more exact time when we get closer.

You see, our website is MIGRATING to a new server with more speed and capacity.

This is the second time that we have needed to upgrade our capacity.

The new traffic levels are not causing any problems just yet, but they will if our numbers continue to climb.

Please excuse this brief disruption. We will only be down for a few hours and when we come back on we will be faster and better before and able to handle the new demands on our website.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations, ALIPAC, on the new server. I take it that the migration was successful as the website is back now and seems to be performing like a speeding bullet. The faster you can get the truth out, the better it is for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHills
    Congratulations, ALIPAC, on the new server. I take it that the migration was successful as the website is back now and seems to be performing like a speeding bullet. The faster you can get the truth out, the better it is for all of us.
    Yes, the server move is complete. Glad to hear the performace is better.

We are now at a large colocation facility with 3 DS3s to different providers, which is much better than where it used to sit (ie, my facility, which is designed for network monitoring, not high-bandwidth web service).

Please do report any issues you may find. While everything looks like it wend smoothly, I'm still testing to make sure everything is as it should be.

No problems here DarylJ. THANKS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)