Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I've noticed that we have a lot of new people on this site and, that just goes to show that more and more Americans are getting fed up with illegal immigration and all that it entails. these illegals "mostly Latinos" are of the mindset that its ok for them to come here illegally and start making demands on the American people for things that they have no right to. some examples are, welfare, food stamps, medicade and last but not least, "A FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION." they actually think they are entitled to all of these things at the expense of the taxpayers. what really gets to me is the fact that they will "DEMAND" all of these things from a country that is not theirs, but they are such cowards in their own country to the point that they won't even dare demand these things from their own couontry. why they won't even stage their little marches and protest like the ones they put on here in the U.S.A. in the streets of their native countries. IMO they shouldn't be allowed to do it here either because this is not their country and, this country owes them "NOTHING" and their little marches need to have an end put to them. they pay no taxes here so why should they have the right to protest in our streets go home and stop being a coward in Mexico or where ever you hail from and make your demands there this kind of crap would not be tolerated in any other country but this one, and it shouldn't be tolerated here.
    As long as our government continues to reward them we're still in for a fight.

What else would one expect from a heard of sheeple? Most of these sheeple are uneducated followers of the left who are being used. They are not smart enough to verify what they are being told,they just play follow the leader,no matter where that leader takes them. The sad reality is that when they wake up,if they get what they want,they will no longer useful to the very leaders whom they follow. They will be tossed aside and be on the same level with us. Wondering,why did they do this to me,I did everything they ask,and they have discarded me.

Attacks from any persons will not cease our mission. We all have a legal right to assist with keeping our Country safe from illegal invasions. For those who do not support this movement that is your decision but, in the end you will see who wins the battle to free our Country from corruptions, fraud, and unlawful entries which is steady increasing daily.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

we will prevail. Right and reason are on our side.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Lady St Claaire
    you are 100 % right in every thing you said
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No matter what they do or how they do it, no matter what they say or how they say it, we shall stand united against them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12