Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs

THANK YOU William for standing up for what you/we (ALIPAC) believe. As an AMERICAN of Hispanic heritage (fluent in the Spanish language) I APPLAUD YOU! There should never be any kind of AMNESTY awarded to people in our country ILLEGALLY! It saddened me greatly to listen to Lou Dobbs change his position on "amnesty" for illegal aliens.

The Spanish language media is STILL celebrating! In my opinion, Lou Dobbs has done a great disservice to our country and to American citizens who, like myself, demand that our laws be ENFORCED no matter what color one's skin is.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Lou Dobbs

What a shame. Does no one aspiring to represent the will of the people in this country have the strength of their alleged convictions? Is the lure of power so great that even a person such as Dobbs will sell out, compromise his values, to achieve a desired goal? It is most disheartening to contemplate, but perhaps he didn't sell out or compromise, perhaps he just showed his true colors. Better we know now than after he is elected.

Banned

Incredibly bad idea

You don't have to support him for political office, but not supporting him in general - and not defending him against the other side - is an incredibly bad idea. You might as well just help the NCLR, LULAC, U.S. CofC, Koch, Norquist, Armey, etc. directly.

Note: I've been covering this issue since 2002 (before ALIPAC started) in thousands of posts, and I'm very familiar with this issue. See, for instance, (MOD EDIT: REMOVED LIVE LINK TO NCLR NO ACTIVE LINKS TO OPPOSITION GROUPS PLEASE) That's who decisions like this help.[/url]

LOU
    Have a "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

and

Hasta La Vista Baby.!
    ------------------------

Re: Incredibly bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by 24AheadDotCom
    You don't have to support him for political office, but not supporting him in general - and not defending him against the other side - is an incredibly bad idea. You might as well just help the NCLR, LULAC, U.S. CofC, Koch, Norquist, Armey, etc. directly.

Note: I've been covering this issue since 2002 (before ALIPAC started) in thousands of posts, and I'm very familiar with this issue. See, for instance, this. That's who decisions like this help.[/url]
    Unless there is new information, I dont perceive Dobbs as being under attack by the opposition.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stand our ground!

It was with absolute pleasure I read AlIPAC's stand on Dobbs today. I'm not a rich man nor a 'joiner,' but I can invest $100 bucks in my country. Our position will be considered extreme, but I'll have the satisfaction of knowing I didn't let down our culture, our long history of excellence.
    Give if you can. Five bucks works.

Re: Incredibly bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by 24AheadDotCom

Note: I've been covering this issue since 2002 (before ALIPAC started) in thousands of posts, and I'm very familiar with this issue. See, for instance, this. That's who decisions like this help.[/url]
    Lou has already aided and abetted those groups all on his own....Amnesty has never worked and it will not work this time...

We compromised in 1986 and 1996...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.....but you most definitly will not fool me a 3rd time. There will be no compromise on our principles or the rule of law again.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

THANK YOU ALIPAC!!!

Thank God we are still free to make good choices.

And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. Acts 9:5

Good call: We don't need another pro amnesty idiot, talking out of both sides of his mouth in the govenment.

I totally support this decision, and want to express my personal and sincere thanks to William Gheen and ALIPAC for taking their time and giving Lou Dobbs an opportunity to clarify his positions. As disappointing as Lou Dobbs true positions are on how to stop illegal immigration, we must lift up and move on. The American People want to stop illegal immigration by all means necessary including deportations, improving security at the borders and prosecuting illegal employers, aiders and abetters, smugglers and harborers, requiring E-Verify and expanding 287 (g) for funding of local and state police orgaizations to arrest and deport illegal aliens.

Our work will continue without a national candidate that we can trust completely until we can work with one we know we can rely upon to get the job done.

Thank you again ALIPAC and ALIPACers for all you do to help the American People stop illegal immigration in the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast