Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please keep posting your updates here!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    HIMES 202 225 5541 BRIDGEPORT,CT.06604"yes"
    TEAGUE 202 225 2365 HOBBS,NM.88240 "yes"
    VANHOLLEN 202 225 5341 ROCKVILLE,MD.20850"yes"
    YARMUTH 202 225 5401 LOUISVILLE,KY.40202 voted no in past I don't trust this answer so I didn't update.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I called all these house reps. offices and got thru to 70 of them the rest the voicemail was full, it took an hour and 20mins.

Yer on drugz. I want to know how you called, connected, and spoke to 70 staffers in 80 minutes. Even meth couldn't hurry up the busy signals.

But thank you for your good work. I just can't do the math... 70 calls... 80 minutes... amazing...
    __________________________________________________ _________

Here's the memo from MinutemanHQ.com - maybe you will find a quote that you like for your calls to Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanHQ.com
    Reid Pushing FOUR DIFFERENT Versions of a MASS AMNESTY Bill

Americans Delay Arrogant Pelosi Mass Amnesty Vote

ALERT: FAXES and PHONE CALLS are working and have delayed an amnesty vote by at least another week!
    BUT YOUR U.S. HOUSE REP STILL NEEDS TO HEAR FROM YOU TO ENSURE IT DOESN'T PASS!

But an arrogant Pelosi and the Democrat House Leadership are continuing to whip up House votes ObamaCare style for the Mass Amnesty DREAM Act bill. We are in danger of losing in the House as Pelosi intends to call for a vote at anytime between now and Christmas.

Harry Reid's "NIGHTMARE" Act is on its way! He is foolishly forcing a MASS AMNESTY BILL for illlegals up for a vote by-passing the Senate Committee approvals.

Reid is pushing FOUR DIFFERENT versions of a MASS AMNESTY bill without a hearing on any of them. The latest version of the bill is not available online.

Reid has moved them all to the calendar -- he plans to force a cloture test vote, which could happen sometime later next week, on the latest version introduced Tuesday.

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., ranking member on the Senate Judiciary Committee said, "We now may have a fourth version of the DREAM Act," and "We haven't had a hearing on that in seven years."

All four versions have the same "fundamental" problems, but that Democrats' approach causes unnecessary confusion.

It might be Reid's DREAM but it's going to be a nightmare for America. If they succeed again in defying the will of the American people in the upcoming lame duck session there will be a drastic and profound impact on the future of immigration. The DREAM act is jam packed with the same liberal ear mark shenanigans that we've become accustomed to but they are so desperate now they aren't even trying to hide the worst of it, the immigration "reforms."

Kill Reid's Senate DREAM Act NOW - No Amnesty - Secure the Border!
    SELECT HERE - Stop Amnesty - Secure America - Defend Arizona

For instance, were you aware that the DREAM Act requires the Department of Homeland Security to award amnesty to every illegal alien claiming to meet minimal criteria:
    • Present in the U.S. for the last five years;
      A U.S. high school diploma or GED, or admitted to a U.S. institution of higher learning; and
      Of "good moral character" with no more than 2 misdemeanor convictions?
    Once an illegal alien files an amnesty application, he or she cannot be removed from the United States for any reason pending a decision from the courts? And we know how long they take.

All amnesty applications go to the front of the line for processing, bypassing millions of people who have applied legally to come to the United States?

And here is the biggest outrage proposed with this bill. I'm sure you've seen on the liberal propaganda machine lately all the talking heads saying that this bill will allow illegal aliens to become citizens if they just attend college or join the military for two years. You do realize who is going to be paying for them right? YOU! That's right. The sons and daughters of criminals, rapist, drug dealers, and the like will be bank rolled to go to college, for free, BY YOU! Meanwhile with the astronomical costs of college reaching sky high you will struggle to get your OWN children into college, if you even can!

But you didn't think they would actually require illegal aliens to live up to any part of this, did you?

The truth is, there are provisions in the bill that allow illegal aliens to OPT OUT OF THE COLLEGE AND MILITARY REQUIREMENTS! That's right, they get amnesty, for free, no requirements at all. All they have to do is opt out! Now that is the slimy, unjust, treatment that we are used to from the snakes in Washington.

The DREAM Act is the last ditch effort of a defeated and humiliated Liberal political machine. They were destroyed in the November elections. Their time has come and gone, and they know it. But instead of having dignity and honor they are using this as their last chance to shove some more of THEIR agenda down your throats. They know their policies aren't wanted, that's why they've been voted out. But they still continue to undermine the democratic process with what should be considered a criminal offense, the lame duck session.

The American people have spoken but the lawmakers in Washington are once again ignoring the will of the American people. The landslide elections that put the house in control of the conservatives is reminiscent of the previous presidential election. And they called that one a "mandate". The coming lame duck session will be used to blatantly undermine the democratic process. These corrupted politicians know their time is up. They have been voted out, they should have no say. But instead they are taking advantage of a loophole to once again force you to listen to them!

Take a stand against this blatant abuse of power! The democracy has fallen if they pass this bill. We must take it back! Hold the new representatives feet to the fire! Force them to live up to their promises, this is their last chance before we lose everything that makes America great!

Enough is enough! The line has to be drawn! The invasion of America has to end! Justice has to be done for all the good, honest, Americans who have been killed, raped, kidnapped, stolen from, and abused by criminal illegal immigrants! American sovereign territory must be DEFENDED and HELD SECURE!!

It is a dark time in America; it seems as if our voices aren't being heard. WE MUST NOT BACK DOWN! The most powerful things you have as a citizen is your voice and your ballot, even if so far in Washington, they REFUSE to listen. THE HOUR IS LATE, MAKE THEM HEAR US -- it is the right thing to do!

Help us mobilize common sense, patriotic Americans against this travesty!! The Obama Administration's plan for Executive Order or USCIS Action mass Amnesty MUST BE STOPPED!
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    since the bible says "know thy enemy"
    I don't know where you (and others) got this, but the Bible doesn't mention knowing your enemy, unless your enemy is God. "This is eternal life, to [experientially] know Thee, the only true God and His Son, Jesus Christ." - John 17:3. God doesn't want man to know evil, or the devil.

The phrase, "know thine enemy," may be from Sun Tzu's The Art of War, chapter 3:
    So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
    If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
    If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

I thought the phrase might be by Karl von Clausewitz, the Prussian military strategist and author of On War, or by his counterpart (?) in the British Empire. But I haven't found it.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Hutchison

KBH's office has assured me there is no way she will vote for this amnesty. Won't hold my breath

MinutemanSC, for one I don't do drugs! and 2 I used this quick list!
    Give it try you might make a difference! And the calls I make go like this!
    "My son has to pay his own way to community college because my wife and I make $40 more than the cutoff amount so he can't get a fed. grant to go to school please vote NO on the dream act, Thanks!" Name zip blah blah blah, I'm not going to get into a debate with the staff I just want them to vote NO!
    Takes about a min. I've spent more time on hold then I did talking to staff calling the now April.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Driehaus, Steven (Rep. - 01st) D - OH Columbus 43222
    elephone: 202-225-2216 Fax: 202-225-3012
    https://forms.house.gov/driehaus/contact-form.shtml

I butt heads with this staffer. Man, he really had to have the last word.

I finished by saying, "Well, it's really too bad our government cares more about the rights of illegal aliens than they do about U.S. citizens."

He said "Well, I strongly disagree."

Keep fighting for our country, folks.

Democratic Congressmen Jim Cooper (5th District Tennessee) 202-225-4311 and Russ Carnahan (3rd District Missouri) 202- 225-2671, both have not released a statement yet on their position regarding the Dream Act amnesty.

JAK
    Boucher, Rick (Rep. - 09th) D - VA
    DC office not answering and no option for VM.
    Big Stone Gap, VA 24219-2355 VM only, left msg.

Bright, Bobby (Rep. - 02nd) D - AL
    VM-left msg.

Childers, Travis (Rep. - 01st) D - MS
    VM only... Full
    Tupelo, MS 38804 p. (662) 841-8808
    Doesn't know for sure, but thinks He will Vote No on the Dream Act

Kratovil, Frank (Rep. - 01st) D - MD
    Doesn't know

Hill, Baron (Rep. - 09th) D - IN
    Doesn't know

Matheson, Jim (Rep. - 02nd) D - UT
    Doesn't know

Davis, Artur (Rep. - 07th) D - AL
    Doesn't know

Donnelly, Joe (Rep. - 02nd) D - IN (MESSAGE)
    Doesn't know

Ellsworth, Brad (Rep. - 08th) D - IN
    DC VM-full
    Evansville, IN 47708
    Doesn't know

Herseth Sandlin, Stephanie (Rep. - at large) D - SD 7... VM only, left msg.
    Rapid City, SD 57701 * All district offices give message assigned but not activated at this time!

Klein, Ron (Rep. - 22nd) D - FL
    Doesn't know

Minnick, Walter (Rep. - 01st) D - ID
    VM- left msg.
    Lewiston, ID 83501... left msg.

**Bean, Melissa (Rep. - 08th) D - IL
    Doesn't know

**Representative Judy Biggert (Rep.-13) D - IL
    Doesn't know

Dec. 7, 2010
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

House line is (866) 967-6018. You will get a recorded message saying "stand up for what's right and vote yes on the dream act."

When they put you through to the Representive, just tell them to STAND UP FOR AMERICANS and vote NO on the Dream Act.

edit....About the toll free number above...Yes you listen to a quick recording from the opposition, but then you get put through to whomever you ask for....and it is toll free, because the lobbying group pays for it.
    Just dialed this number (866) 967-6018. Disconnected. Although I received a txt message thanking me for calling my representative about the Dream Act....

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast