Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Please keep repeating this to Congressional offices....

"Please oppose the Dream Act Amnesty because it would displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!"

Thanks to your efforts yesterday, we have identified 10 of the 83 targeted Democrats who will vote NO on Dream Amnesty! We only need 30 more to win and stop this bill!

Please start your calls today by calling the 10 listed as "Voting No" and say...

"I want to thank Congressman _______ for voting No on the Dream Act Amnesty which would 'displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!' Please ask him to encourage other Democrats to say No as well."

Once you have thanked the NO votes, proceed to lobby the unknowns.

Here is the activism link for you. We need all of our ALIPAC activist Aces High today!

NEW TIP: We have added towns and zips of district offices beneath the DC contact info. If a staffer challenges you for town and zip to disuade your call, you may give them the ones we provide or you can say "If you are listening to illegal aliens today, you can listen to me because I am an American."

Let's Roll!

TAKE ACTION NOW WITH ALIPAC TO STOP DREAM ACT AMNESTY AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

Re: Sedition

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by bvocca
    Can someone please explain to me how any elected US Government official who would vote in favor of amnesty for people that are here illegally, a vote that would change and influence our form of government, shouldn't be charged with sedition or seditious conspiracy? Not to mention that 60% of the American people have said no to amnesty of any form.

So we have sedition, seditious conspiracy, and the violation of the will of the people. Any legal experts wish to comment on this?

Brian
    I don't think anyone can explain it, because its insane!! Many of us have asked similar questions - Why are these traitors not brought up on charges? Can't we U.S. citizens sue them, or something? Its craziness that some legal action isn't taken against them.
    Oh yes, it is mind boggling.

The support of illegal aliens' desires over the expressed wishes of citizens is the point I bring up when I call or leave a message. I say it is incomprehensible to me after citizens clearly expressed ourselves in the election, which was not just about the economy, the DREAM Act is resurrected. I point out that, even though I am not a constituent, their vote affects me directly and call on them to consider that larger effect--hopefully this counters the "larger" question of "fairness" being pushed by the IA supporters. I explain that we pay more than $1.1 billion in services, benefits, and incarceration in state taxes alone and that we are drowning, and that for me it is not a matter of taxes going up again in my state, but a matter of how much. I have gotten a good reception--the $1.1 billion and discussion of taxes seems to make it real for them with deficit commission report coming out, DREAM going after in-state tuition, and the administration's argument that only fed govt can address illegal immigration. And I sound upset and depressed, because I am. I hope this also counters the sad sack IA student stories.

I now avoid denigrating illegals--I focus on the harm being done to me. I think that, for undecideds, there is sympathy for "those poor people who want a better life" or a conclusion of racism from opponents if I go after IAs because of all the "poor little honors illegal student" stories. If I really spoke my mind, it would be loaded with bitter, angry, hurting words and their ears would wither.

God bless you all for fighting this good fight.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Etheridge - still causing problems

Forget trying to email Bob Etheridge -2nd District (NC). He was voted out - mainly due to his horrible record on immigration. He is listed as will vote "Yes" to the Act, but his web site is "no longer taking requests."

Feels like fraud to me. I have NO representation on this issue. But they did accept my call - lucky me....

Do any of my fellow historians realize that voting for this borders on treason?

They used to not be very nice to traitors in this country, but we are a very sick society now
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Please focus in on our plan, our target list, and please get us more info on who is voting YES or NO so we can update our list!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Several sites will not permit access to contact the congress person if your zipcode isn't in their district. As we have the right to lobby congress, I believe this is unconstitutional.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    Several sites will not permit access to contact the congress person if your zipcode isn't in their district. As we have the right to lobby congress, I believe this is unconstitutional.

Yes it certainly seems that way. We have provided zips and cities for most of our targeted reps

Baron Hill is undecided (12/2/2010, 10:20 am eastern).

Staffer is not saying how Matheson stands, sounds undecided.

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    any chance William that we can update the list to note who is a lame duck? i think we should focus on all but with a special emphasis on those who are accountable in two years.
    I stopped at last name. These seem to be lame ducks. But I need to go back to calling.

Jim Marshall
    Bobby Bright
    Childers
    Kratovil
    Murphy, Patrick
    Nye, Glenn
    Hill, Baron
    Ellsworth, Brad?
    Sandlin
    Klein, Ron
    Minnick
    Kanjorski
    Kosmas
    Kagen
    Arcuri
    Space
    Boccieri
    Carnahan?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast