Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC's Official Letter to the Nebraska Senate

January 21, 2010

Senator ______:

I remember when word first reached us that Nebraska became the first state in the last five years to pass a bill giving in-state tuition to illegal aliens!

What a shock since there had been hardly any public notice or debate. The bill was slipped by us and we could have stopped it as we have done in over 20 states in the last five years, since approximately 80% of Americans oppose the damnable legislation.

We are very happy to see that the Nebraska Senate is taking steps to quickly rectify this grave injustice against the innocent taxpayers in your state.

On behalf of the over 30,000 national supporters of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), we implore you to actively support, vote for, and pass into law Senator Charlie Janssen's LB 1001.

This bill would bring Nebraska in line with the 40 other states and the 80% of Americans found in numerous polls who have rejected in-state tuition for illegals.

With the exception of Wisconsin, the other ten states that have this measure voted it in without adequate public knowledge or debate. These stealth legislation techniques were used to bypass the will of the electorate and subvert the processes essential to a healthy Republic.

In-state tuition for illegal aliens is failing in most states because it is a violation of Federal law, even though the Executive Branch continues to abandon Constitutional governance by failing to enforce most laws that protect American citizens and our borders at this time.

The measure replaces innocent American students in the limited seats in our colleges at taxpayer expense! Just imagine generations of Nebraska taxpayers paying blood, sweat, tears, and taxes to build and maintain those institutions only to find their own children and grand children denied a seat, because their money has placed an illegal alien in those filled classrooms.

The measure also sends the wrong message to existing illegal aliens and future illegal aliens. Spanish newspapers throughout Central and South America advertise which states offer "immigrants" the most taxpayer goodies.

And let me address that word... "immigrants". ALIPAC is blessed to have the support of Americans of every race and political party representing every state and walk of life in America. One group we are especially proud of is our LEGAL immigrant supporters who are sick and tired of the noble title of "immigrant" being applied to illegal aliens who sneak into our nation under cover of darkness or violate their oaths to our government to depart.

Most LEGAL immigrants are spitting mad about illegal immigration and resent their law-abiding and honorable decisions to immigrate to America being compared with massive and destructive lawlessness.

Our group is launching an intensive public education campaign to notify as many Nebraska citizens as possible about LB 1001. From our experiences across the nation, we know the vast majority of your constituents will support LB 1001, when they learn of it through the media, talk radio shows, and possibly paid commercials or robotic calls.

Please stand with Nebraskans and not illegal aliens and their supporters. Please support and pass LB 1001.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President, American for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

PS: It is highly likely you will soon receive some kind of false information from the illegal aliens and their supporters attempting to malign my character and the character of my organization, ALIPAC. Please disregard their "attack the messenger" routine, as most other lawmakers around the nation have, in response to their traditional underhanded tactics. Their refusal to engage us on the issues and over reliance on smear campaigns has proven to be a losing strategy for their side. Please feel free to contact me directly should you receive any fraudulent information designed to try to persuade you against listening to voices of reason on LB 1001. ALIPAC is a multi-ethnic non-partisan organization that works extensively with black and Hispanic leaders and activists to pursue peaceful and civic measures opposed to illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

quick read and didnt see anything wrong with it

here is 1001 for those who want to read it
    http://www.nebraskalegislature.gov/Floo ... LB1001.pdf

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perfect!
    I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE. jimster