Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I found this site at Ron Paul Forums, Border Security and ending illegal immigration, is my top concern alone with the economy. I hope both Mitt and Ron answer this challenge, as I am tired of hearing answers from all the candidates that are short on facts and action.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    done
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Hi MichaelD, welcome aboard!

There's plenty of facts and details here - some effort to search and track down the desired stuff may be required, but rest assured, there's LOTS of information stored away here in the site.

Please stick around and join us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Candidates

It's apparently coming down to the only choice we'll have; the ABC choice. Anybody But Clinton!

I too hope you get a reply from Romney - personally it doesn't matter what Paul says - I would never vote for him.
    I think McCain would be stronger with military problems, but that's about it - he is the king of amnesty along with Kennedy and the boys so my choices are indeed slim.

I think I know why you feel that way, but nevertheless, you have to express
    your opinion in the polls. If everyone left it to someone else, we could end
    up with President Hillary, now that is a scary thought. I suspect that the candidates will say whatever the public wants to hear, that is why I do not
    trust anyone who will not pledge to stop illegal immigration and illegal border
    crossing. I can only hope that Gov. Romney is being honest and up front
    when he says he plans to send all illegals back to their country of origin
    and fine all corporations and land-owners who employ illegals. This illegal
    problem stems from corporate greed and the hope to find warm bodies who
    will work for next to nothing if they can make it to the US. We need a strong
    person as president who will work for the US citizens and who will push to
    make English our national language. I do not want to be forced to learn to
    read and write in Spanish.

Romney's Phone Doesn't Answer...

I placed a call to the number shown under "Contact Us" on his website. It doesn't answer - it's connected to a FAX MACHINE! I don't think Romney really wants to talk to the grass-roots folks who actually VOTE, anyway. I checked his Issues list and he says he wants to INCREASE "legal immigration" to bring in the "best and brightest" which is basically CODE - taken right out of Bill Gates's talking points! - for massive increases in the H1-B visa cap to displace American middle-class professionals.

He's talking tough on border security and interior enforcement and that will help blue-collar workers and the working poor some. But, the pain will be ratcheted up on the middle class which is the real objective of the Big Money globalists. They simply don't want to pay you what it actually costs to live in dignity in the US today.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

I could not vote for McCain, I just get a bad feeling about him. When people make it a point to mention they are telling the truth, I suspect that they are not.

I like Romney on most of the issues, he comes off a little used car sales person like, but I can overlook it because it is nowhere near as bad a Rudy or McCain.

Huckabee, seems pretty close to a person I would vote for, however the way he promotes his faith makes me uneasy.

Thompson dropped out, which is a shame because I was starting to like him.

So that leaves Romney and Ron Paul, and since April 15 is approaching I am pulling for Ron Paul.

Welcome, Michael. Glad to have you join the fight.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AJM

Response to Michael D's comment....

I couldn't agree with you more about Romney displaying traits of a "used car salesman!"

I also agree with you that Ron Paul is our best choice. I have personally met him. I cannot testify enough the warmth, compassion and knowledge that man possesses. And in case you missed it, he just RETURNED his excess budget funds once again to the government. How many current candidates do you think would do that? He also has the highest military personnels' personal campaign pledges, which certainly depicts they agree on his stance on the Iraqian war. I could go on and on, but, suggest instead that you all go to his website and do some REAL RESEARCH into him, his record and his platforms.

www.ronpaul2008.com

When he returns us to our Constitution, so many of our current "evils" will go away and he will do all in his powers to rectify this illegal immigrants' problem.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast