Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I predict candidate one will call on us… spend much time with us…
    Candidate two doesn’t have the time... I can say if you tell candidate number two that candidate number one took the time to spend with our group, he will make up an excuse and give us even less time then before...

I will say they all where very kind and on their game
    But... LOL...
    Doesn’t any one every clear out the voice boxes…

Who will respond?

My money at this point is on Ron Paul to respond. His campaign seems to be the most accessible so far. He has been the only one to make in appearance here in Louisiana.

Great letter, William. You are right, Romney and Ron Paul are the ONLY two left that has any consideration of border security and amnesty.

If all of you think that it would be scary to see Hillary in position of being President, I think as much as I DON'T want to see her as President either, I cringe to think of BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA as President of the Untied States.
    I hate to think everyone has their blinders on where that man is concerned. And as much as I hate to say it, I feel he may make it.
    Talk about a scary thought!!
    If Obama gets into office as President of the United States, border security and amnesty will be the LEAST of our worries.
    I am with all of you here. Our country is being invaded. But not just by one nationality.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Ron Paul

God bless Ron Paul. Cut off all the entitlements and most all will go home. While we are at it we can also cut off all the welfare to legals that are able bodied. I love you Ron Paul. Restore the Constitution 2008

In the head to head battle between McCain and Romney, Romney made a big mistake not signing on to Sessions in time to capture the anti amnesty group in Florida.

McCain is lying again, stating he never has been for amnesty, lolol... But when McCain did not sign on with Sessions, that would have told the voters enough.

Maybe Romney will wake up in time to get some major media coverage this afternoon. I feel sure Paul will sign up, but Paul is not locked in a bitter, close match as the McCain/Romney fight.

One the Eve of the Primary

I expect you will eventually get a response but c'mon - sending this out on the eve of the Florida primary? I think Mitt has more important concerns at the moment. If McCain wins florida, our chances of securing the border and preventing amnesty are toast.

AJM

Right on, paleocon

Dead center on cutting off all the benefits for the illegals....as Ron Paul states, too, that would send them home really quickly!

I am betting on Ron Paul responding to this letter myself! I have sent a copy to our local RP Headquarters here in Vegas and will see that he gets it from there, as well.

Banned

Re: One the Eve of the Primary

Quote Originally Posted by HiwayTrader
    I expect you will eventually get a response but c'mon - sending this out on the eve of the Florida primary? I think Mitt has more important concerns at the moment. If McCain wins florida, our chances of securing the border and preventing amnesty are toast.
    Guys don’t ever feel that we lose this battle just by a new president at the wheel...
    Its negative pessimistic and defeatists thinking…

Re: One the Eve of the Primary

Quote Originally Posted by HiwayTrader
    HiwayTrader,

Romney and Paul telling voters their stances on the top issue of immigration is of immediate concern to both campaigns.

Mostly, for the reasons expressed in this letter. There is a primary hitting every few days.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul's Our Best Choice, "But"

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think Ron Paul got's a chance as long as he runs' on the Republican party ticket. The National media will not give him the time of day, much less as much exposure time as they do the other candidates. Every time he speaks up at a debate the other Republican candidates shoot him down with rebuttals and he seldom gets his ten cents worth in. He says he won't run as an Independent so I guess that just leaves smooth talking Romney.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast