Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the conformation jp.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Immigration

So far, I have yet to hear any candidate speak out and denounce illegal
    immigration once and for all. No doing end runs around the subject like
    Romney and McCain are good at, but straight talk about how to stop illegals
    once and for all, and that includes the one's that are here. I have also heard
    talk that many politicians want to allow any illegal who has lived in the states
    for ten years or more the benefits of Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security
    that you and I have paid into all our lives. It seems that crime will be rewarded if you hang around long enough. The only guy that has been straight out has been Ron Paul. He is the only candidate that has the guts to
    stick to his guns. Unfortunately, he is not doing well. Let's hope that Super
    Tuesday will be kinder to him or we will be stuck with Romney, McCain and
    that bible thumper, Huckabee.

I believe Ron Paul's Campaign will be the only one to response and give a thorough answer in detail. Ron Paul is the most honest man in the race for the white house.

I am mormon and I'm voting for Ron Paul

Paul Can Beat Clinton!

Ron Paul is the only Republican Candidate that can defeat Hillary Clinton! Just imagine Ron Paul's intellagent answers against Hillary's Blah! She doesnt' compare. People, we need to realize that more than 70% of Americans oppose the war in Iraq. Ron Paul is the only republican to oppose the war and oppose it from the very beginning, Hillary voted for the war and she voted for the patriot act. Hillary has nothing on Paul! If Romney wins the nomination then Clinton will win the presidency because Hillary's got a lot of things on Romney such as being a big time flip flopper. Everyone seriously needs to think about this! Ron Paul is the only one who can beat Clinton! Please go to www.ronpaul2008.com to join the revolution to stop Clinton and the status quo!

Quote Originally Posted by guntherg16
    I am most certainly a Ron Paul supporter.

With that said, I do not believe that Mitt Romney is a man who can be trusted. He seems to be the type to say or do whatever he thinks will get him elected.

Ron Paul is a man of his word. He is consistent in his views and his voting. He does not tailor his message to suit the audience he is addressing.
    But he better than McCain!!! I'm a Ronpaulaholic but if he's not on the ticket in any way I must vote for Mitt.. Here's a letter I sent to all my contact list. You will notice I was a bit upset:

Here's my rant for the day, 1-29-08.

I cannot go through the day without saying this.

I apologize for anyone I offend, BUT.....

Florida is made up mostly of OLD people, OLD people vote, thus a McCain win there. He looks like them and thinks like them and therefore they vote for the angry old man.

If we get him for President, he will die in office, so you better hope he picks a good VP! He is in terrible shape and the office of Presidency kills you 4 times faster than regular life. That Said..........

Remember who said this, M-E-L-O-D-Y!

He WILL install a draft. Don't you b*st*rds whine when it happens either, because YOU did it. You have just given your children and grandchildren, possible great-grand children, a death sentence, whether they live or not.

Post traumatic stress has ruined all these soldiers lives and our rotten government does NOT take care of it's soldiers when they come home.

This b*st*rd want's to "win" an unwinnable war in the Middle East. They have been fighting 5000 years and we have no business invading them OR being in a civil war. We illegally went to war under that fool Bush and hopefully his legacy will reflect that he is the stupidest, worst, corrupt, President we ever had. He out does Nixon times 10!

The kicker is, your girls will be drafted too this time, so think about that when you vote. My hope is this country come to it's senses soon or WWIII here we come with our empty pockets and out of control spending by a corrupt government and hello Mexico! Hello NAFTA Super Highway, Hello no borders and the North American Union. Hang your head when you see a guy with no legs or arms or eyes, because YOU did that to him.

The recession is here and we will be more doomed that we are currently, other than that, have a good day people. Sleep well with your choices. READ, investigate, don't just blindly vote. Google everything! This is the most important vote possible ever and you can f*ck it up for us all.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456