Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will express what I have learned the last few days about the immigration Bill HB 116, many citizens across the entire Country feel they have been taken to be a fool in the U.S. and will work even harder to seek persons to lead this Country in a proper manner. The United States is moving in all the wrong directions and that type of actions must be ceased, before we lose our Country to criminals and undocumented aliens, which seems to be happening currently at a rapid speed.

Enough of the welfare scams, stealing jobs, running up hospitals and doctor offices debts, murdering innocents citizens, raping and molesting our children, shooting and killing our police Officers, operating automobiles illegally on America highways, illegally employing jobs across the nation with fraud I.D's and working ICE Agents/ Officers 24 hours daily tracking down criminal aliens throughout the Country.

Intimidating, threatening ranch workers, and suing them, while illegally trespassing on private properties, without legal actions taken against illegal’s for the criminal activities. The list of unlawful actions goes on, and are repeated daily without anyone trying to create laws that would have undocumented aliens removed out of this Country.

Some of us Americans are so busy supporting people who illegally invaded this Country, we do not take the time to understand the damages they have done and how Americans lives have been drastically affected by undocumented aliens. Things will become much worst, if we Americans do not begin to enforce the United States immigration laws already written into law, which is a legal tool to make this Country a safer place to live for every American citizen.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by a12iggymom
    Is this available for reposting on the web, facebook, twitter ect...?
    "It shore is iggymom, it shore is!" hold down on left click run you're cursor over the letter till it all goes blue, right click scroll to copy right click on copy take it where ever you want, right click, scroll to paste and "Whoop there it is!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by a12iggymom
    Is this available for reposting on the web, facebook, twitter ect...?
    Always, we encourage that, have at it.

Just make sure you only post it on websites that share our racially inclusive policies.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re Question

a Salt Lake City Newspaper Report:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-231321.html

Quote Originally Posted by vivalamigra
    I just got off the phone with RINO Hatch's office. Staffer there said he opposes HB 116 but won't interfere out of concern for "states' rights." What a scumbag. I urge anyone in the 'tea party movement" to kick this RINO to the curb, pronto. With "Republicans" like this, who needs Democrats?
    While I don't WANT to bash anyone who's on the right side here... blaming illegals on dems is downright STUPID!!
    Leaving aside Ronald Reagan's ORIGINAL betrayl of 1986, wasn't it GEORGE freakin BUSH and mcCorpse trying their DAMNDEST to pass
    "comprehensive reform", from '05-'07?????
    There is PLENTY of malfeasance and blame to spread like runny
    butter on BOTH sides of the political fences!!!!

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: ALIPAC's Open Letter to Utah Senator Orrin Hatch

[quote="ALIPAC"]Senator Orrin Hatch:

I just sent my email. Americans MUST be pro-active to get their voices heard!!!!! If we remain silent, we will be stepped on over and over again!!
    SPEAK UP, EMAIL, FAX, SEND LETTERS, CALL Please!! We need every last American who wants our Country back to go out of your way and STAND UP FOR YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS!! Don't just sit back and complain and expect others to do all the dirty work
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Senator Hatch's record on immigration is terrible, not to mention he is an Outsourcing Pioneer and always has supported sending american jobs abroard. He spends more time with the Pharmaceutical Lobbyist than his own constituents. Time for him to leave, as he can get a job with Pfizer or Squibb as a lobbyist himself.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_i ... 6685023499

Hatch letter to W on facebook.
    check out what others are saying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12