Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to Alipac, MsMystic1, JoeyO and all. Thank you for your efforts.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

calling local offices

Good Idea! Am still getting many busy signals. Still working. Also working on news contacts...am emailing them while calling the lawbreakers, oops, lawmakers.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

It is regretful that one needs lie to have ones voice heard as a citizen, but I am now resorting to this. Many staffers hang up as soon as they ask from where we call, if we tell the truth. I feel many more are disinterested unless from state of pol we are calling. Now, I simply look at their home district, give that city and zip, if asked. If they persist and ask for home address, say would rather not give it. Also give a fictitious but common name for doubt anyone will take time to look up all Browns, Whites, Greens Jones, etc. A darned shame it has devolved to this but it is said that all is fair in love and war, and this is an invasive war of aggression against OUR nation and OUR citizens. Unfortunately but truthfully, the fools on the hill care ONLY for their jobs, so they ONLY respect a citizen who can vote for them. I think this is totally disgusting, but we must fight fire with fire! Please keep calling, faxing, emailing and go visit them if possible.

tone of voice

When a staffer's tone of voice indicates he/she is going to cut me off, I ask quickly if they have or are planning on having children, and if they want their children to be paying for illegal aliens, or are competing with them for seats in college?

That usually gets me further time to make points.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

calls 12/13/10

I have called all senators listed except for 2. This is my advice - call their local office if the Washington line is busy. Be sure to call the senators voting "No" to thank them for their support. You can tell their staff really appreciates a positive call and we need to show our gratitude for their opposition.
    The supporters, I tell this is an anti-American bill and is amnesty. I ask them to reconsider their yes vote and vote no. I tell them the American people let their wishes be known in the last election and this lame duck congress should just go home and stop trying to put the screws to the American people and let the new Congress do their job. I also told them the American people will do what they can to defeat them in the next election if they continue to support the Dream Act. I also told them (when asked for my zip code) that I KNOW they are taking calls from Illegal Aliens and I don't know what zip code they're using, but I am an American citizen calling all Senators to tell them the wishes of the American people and it shouldn't matter what zip code I am calling from. This usually got them to back off on that question.
    C. Broderick

calls 12/13/10

I have called all senators listed except for 2. This is my advice - call their local office if the Washington line is busy. Be sure to call the senators voting "No" to thank them for their support. You can tell their staff really appreciates a positive call and we need to show our gratitude for their opposition.
    The supporters, I tell this is an anti-American bill and is amnesty. I ask them to reconsider their yes vote and vote no. I tell them the American people let their wishes be known in the last election and this lame duck congress should just go home and stop trying to put the screws to the American people and let the new Congress do their job. I also told them the American people will do what they can to defeat them in the next election if they continue to support the Dream Act. I also told them (when asked for my zip code) that I KNOW they are taking calls from Illegal Aliens and I don't know what zip code they're using, but I am an American citizen calling all Senators to tell them the wishes of the American people and it shouldn't matter what zip code I am calling from. This usually got them to back off on that question.

Welcome to ALIPAC MsMystic1. Great job!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

calls 12/13/10

C. Broderick

Seeing what I can get done tonight. Already got 6 faxes off, and about to send some more.

I also plan to see how many message boxes I can clog up.

welcome to ALIPAC MsMystic1
    and to the fight for our country

Thank you lkendter for your work also
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou