Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tues. when I call I am going to ask a new question and it goes like this;

Since these young people's parents are responsible for their childrens dilema why are they not being punished ? Why are they not being asked to voluntarily self deport if their children are eligible for the Dream Act Amnesty ? Why should the USA Citizens and their children have to pay for the IA Parents crimes ?

Shouldn't the parents deportation be a part of any Dream Act legislation ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Tues. when I call I am going to ask a new question and it goes like this;

Since these young people's parents are responsible for their childrens dilema why are they not being punished ? Why are they not being asked to voluntarily self deport if their children are eligible for the Dream Act Amnesty ? Why should the USA Citizens and their children have to pay for the IA Parents crimes ?

Shouldn't the parents deportation be a part of any Dream Act legislation ?
    i really like this ideas. I know most of us are totally agianst amnesty, but six years in the military and the people bringing them here volutarily ( or involuntarily ) deport would we a much better to swallow than this joke of a dream act.

This borders on treason and we must make lawmakers pay and lawmakers aware they will be made to pay.

also anyone know how to send faxes besides alipac? It just lets me send them to my senators.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

I really hope Utah Votes NO

Everyone in L.A. about 10 years ago moved to Arizona to escape illegal aliens, that got to bad, Nevada is already bad so now everyone is looking at real estate in Utah to escape illegal aliens, and I called an explained this to an aid for Hatch. Right now they are saying that they are against amnesty but keep calling to make sure because Senators change their minds at the last minute

DREAM ACT SCAM

I have emailed "every" senator on this list. I copied and pasted my comment and it took a little time. But it is well worth it.
    I HOPE EVERYONE READING MR. GHEENS EMAILS WILL DO THE SAME. IT IS VERY LITTLE TO DO, FOR OUR REWARDS OF BLOCKING THIS REDICULOUSE BILL...NO DREAM ACT SCAM!!!! IT WILL BANKRUPT AMERICA....OBAMA SHOULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON!!!! ALONG WITH HARRY REID....(TRADERS) .......... "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

so how do i email every senator please

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    so how do i email every senator please
    Just go to their web site and choose email contact

thanks. i did not mean email i ment fax. I know you can on numbersusa, but i think only for my senators. the reality is they all represent us as their votes effect our taxes.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    thanks. i did not mean email i ment fax. I know you can on numbersusa, but i think only for my senators. the reality is they all represent us as their votes effect our taxes.

Try these enforcer

http://www.myfax.com/free/

http://www.gotfreefax.com/

http://www.freefaxbutton.com/free_fax_machine.php

why don't you Hispanice go back to mexico
    & see of you can replace you Hispanice friends ., but you can not & don't think you can do it in our Country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LeMieux (R) FL No On Cloture --- Border Security is first priority

Nelson (D) FL Yes on Cloture --- Co-sponsor. Staffer could not give me one reason why he supports it but I was able to give him a list of why he should not!

McCaskill (D) MO Unsure --- Staffer said they had received a ton of calls

The staffer at Senator McKaskill's office asked for a zip code and I gave her my real one. She suggested that I also call my Senators. My response, yes, I have. However, as an American Citizen I believe that I should have at least as much access to a member of Congress as an illegal alien don't you? I know they have been contacting your office, walking the halls of Congress and protesting in the streets.

By the way let the Senator know that I donate to candiates out of my state and I will be keeping an eye on how she votes on the Dream Act.

My Dream Act List: (the longer I keep them on the phone, fewer "dreamers" get through!)

1. How will the Dream Act improve Border Security?

2. How will the Dream Act encourage self deportation?

3. How will the Dream Act increase access to higher education for American Citizens?

4. How will the Dream Act increase employment opportunities for American Citizens?

5. How does the Dream Act prevent parents of "dreamers" from ever gaining legal status?

6. How will the Dream Act not serve as a magnet for more illegal aliens?

7. How will the Dream Act Amnesty eliminate the need for future Amnesties?

8. How will the Dream Act decrease the burden on American Taxpayers right now? Students do not pay taxes. We do not have the funds nor need to invest in educating young people from other countries. Our economy needs help right now. These students can go to another country, study and gain training at which time they could apply to return to the United States legally and become contributors to the well being of the nation but right now they are a burden and that is the reality of the situation. P.S. The military already has a citizenship program so the Dream Act is not necessary to fulfill their mission.

9. Why do we have to do anything regarding the Dream Act right now when nothing has been done for the past 10 years?

10. I do not think a lame duck congress has the support of the American people to enact major legislation such as this and certainly not on Christmas Eve like the healthcare legislation was done last year.