Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Amazing Update on the Fate of In-State Tuition for Illegals in Indiana HB 1326

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amazing Update on the Fate of In-State Tuition for Illegals in Indiana HB 1326

Friends of ALIPAC,

The good news is that it appears that we know the following....

1. Thanks to your calls HB 1326 in Indiana has been held by the Senate instead of being voted on or passed today.

2. The language inserted into the bill does appear to establish Indiana as the 13th state to offer in-state tuition to illegal aliens if it were to pass, however that language was not in the original bill passed by the Indiana House according to the main sponsor of HB 1326 Representative Rhodes. According to her staff, Representative Rhodes opposes in-state tuition for illegal aliens and is surprised to find that language added to the bill.

3. We believe at this time that the amendment establishing in-state tuition for illegals was placed into the bill around February 23 in the Senate Education and Career Development Committee. The in-state tuition for illegals language was offered by Senator Jean Leising.

4. The staff at the phone center today reports a large volume of concerned callers opposing HB 1326 by a large margin. They report that they forwarded information about these calls to the offices of the Senate. However, most of the Indiana Senate staffers I have spoken with say they have little knowledge about HB 1326, seem puzzled there is anything of interest in the bill and claim that they have received no communications regarding the bill. Some reported "2 or 3" direct calls. It appears there may be more than one POLITICAL GREMLIN at work regarding this bill.

5. At this point we are awaiting an official release from the bill's sponsor on this matter. When we receive it we will advise our entire supporter list Thursday morning of the latest information on this incredible scenario and will instruct everyone on what needs to happen next.

Sincerely and exhaustively yours,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by working4change; 02-29-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now, If We can ALL UNITE and Put on the Pressure to make this and other bills/laws that Help and Protect Americans and Rights for Legal Americans PASS and STICK...Then we have done well, but we CANT Stop, becuase Illegals Will NEVER Stop!..So we MUST KEEP the Pressure on!

This here is pretty cool "Meanwhile back at the office, they worked feverishly"

Scroll down to the Senate!
    Indiana General Assembly: FAQs
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    However, most of the Indiana Senate staffers I have spoken with say they have little knowledge about HB 1326, seem puzzled there is anything of interest in the bill and claim that they have received no communications regarding the bill. It appears there may be more than one POLITICAL GREMLIN at work regarding this bill.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They stuck it in and we almost missed it. A large number of people in Indiana keep our eyes open and we were blindsided. I found out with 4 minutes to go before I had to leave for work. I made my calls on break. I want to thank all of you who pitched in to help us stop this bill.

Warning to everyone, they seem to have been able to sneak this in last minute. If they can do it here, they can do it where you are too. We need to be extra vigilant right now.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99 View Post
    They stuck it in and we almost missed it. A large number of people in Indiana keep our eyes open and we were blindsided. I found out with 4 minutes to go before I had to leave for work. I made my calls on break. I want to thank all of you who pitched in to help us stop this bill.

Warning to everyone, they seem to have been able to sneak this in last minute. If they can do it here, they can do it where you are too. We need to be extra vigilant right now.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'They' just happen to be elected officials sworn to defend and uphold their oath to the United States Constitution while at the same time stabbing American Citizens in their backs while fighting for the 'non-existent' rights of ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This link is the Email addresses to all the Indiana State Reps. and Senate all on one pg. just scroll down to the Senate! I figure while they're offices are closed we can stuff they're mailboxes!

Indiana General Assembly: FAQs
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ALIPAC and IFIRE VICTORY IN INDIANA

Senator Carlin Yoder's office that HB 1326 In-state tuition for illegal aliens has failed to make the crossover deadline and is DEAD FOR 2012.

I must say however that this has been the most incredible and disturbing .... oh let me go gather myself and ill come back and write this out shortly.

Call off the calls and emails to Indiana! We have won in the nick of time!

W

woooo hooooo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast