Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by apalmerjr
    If we have to combine let's leave mexico out of it. I could live with combining with Canada, they don't appear to be a nation of moochers and welfare cheats, plus when do you hear about Canadians sneaking down here to live? I mentioned it to a Canadian and he thought I was crazy! He didn't want to live in the US.
    =============================

Americans for the first time in American history are seriously contemplating leaving the country - for good
    Rethink Canada though. Once the NAU becomes reality, Mexico will FLOOD into all of Canada via the new NAU highways provided by the United States.

One thing we will all look forward to also is INCREASED TAXES. Next time you talk to a Canadian, you might want to ask him how much he is paying in taxes.

HINT: [b]50% RIGHT OFF THE TOP BEFORE YOU EVEN SEE YOUR PAYCHECK!IF I COULD AFFORD TO LEAVE, I WOULD LEAVE FOR GOOD TO. THIS IS NOT AMERICA ANYMORE AND. THAT IS JMHO

Re: American Disintegration Required for Secret North Americ

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    I'm game to live in a nice little town called Alipac USA ! We will build our own border around our little town and decide who we let in. hmmm.....I can dream can't I ???
    [
    b][i]PLEASE CAN I JOIN YOU I'M SO SICK OF THESE PEOPLE AND HAVING TO PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH WHEN ITS THE ONLY LANGUAGE I SPEAK.
    With open arms! Lady's first!
    Thank you and, I'm on my way. LOL

I was

I was thinking about going to the Russian embassy and asking for asylum. Russia is going in the opposite direction from the U S and the Russian people are experienced with and also fed up with "The Left" and who runs it...

lol

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I for one, do not plan to walk out of my home state and leave it behind to be taken by traitors for the benefit of multi-national coporations to benefit from, while being invaded by illegal aliens.

I woke up at 4:50 this morning, and the sun was barely up, drove my husband out to catch his morning commute. We drive past a gorgeous viewpoint where we can, on a clear morning, see Mount Hood in all of it's God created glory. This morning, the sun was coming up right behind it, the sky glowed pink and orange, and there in the middle was the snow covered mountain, glowing against this sunrise, with the dark green mountains sitting at it's feet.

There is not one politician or business that will make me leave this behind. I plan to fight this with all I have, as should everyone, for the place they live in and love. The reality is, we are not fighting to keep a beautiful scene, but the very freedom that was sacrificed for so we could live in those places in a freedom that has eluded so many in the past and present. Don't walk away from it.

Start educating people around you about this, as you have about illegal immigration. I know some will want to keep their heads in the sand, but you will be able to get through to some.

My father passed away a little over 6 years ago. My mother and I recently spoke about his love of reading history. She said he told her around 10 years ago that this nation was not at all the nation our founding fathers had started and that there would be a time coming very close, that Americans would be tired of it all and would "fight back" (I cannot say online what he said) for this nation as they had done before.

I do wish he could have lived to see the beginnings of it, the Tea Party movement, and so many people waking up to the horrible decay this government is.

People, I am an American of faith. I plan to inform people, call politicians, but to pray with all my heart for this nation. However, remember this, as a nation, we have pushed God away, and so God is away from us, and this is the reason for the turmoil we are seeing which is now at our doorstep. God help us, really.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I need some help from someone who has a techy like brain and fingers.

http://www.stamps.org/NewIssues/index.htm

At the link there is a picture of a stamp in the Febuary New Stamp Release area just a short scroll down the page. The stamp is titled Art Deco Bird and is right under the stamp of Ronald Reagan.

Would anyone know how to open the picture of the stamp with the golden bird with the envelope in it's beak here for full display?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Art Deco Bird
    February 11
    APS AmeriStamp Expo
    Charleston, South Carolina 29418

http://www.stamps.org/NewIssues/index.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a interesting bird!

Does anybody see anything other than a bird?

Does anyone see the three religions in the stamp of the golden bird? Christianity, Judaism, Islam? Combined as one to bring a message?

1. The crescent that makes up the breast with the bird's head makes for the star. Hence a crescent and star for Islam.

2. Count the number of feathers on the wings. Five on each wing, total ten; the ten lost tribes scattered to the winds. Count the tail feathers and you have a total of twelve. The twelve tribes of Israel.

3. The outer edges of the bird's wings are perpendicular to each and form a 90 degree angle. The cross is made of 90 degree angles. The 90 degree angle also represents an upright stance, a upright manner to live by, it is a squared stance. Square and upright. The number three also comes into to play as one, two, and three, work to form a squared corner. Three is also a Christian number according to mystics, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost.

4. The number of shingles is seven. This according to mystics and cabbalists is a sacred number for the Jews.

There is more.

All together, this is a U.S. stamp that promotes the three religions, and mystic paganism bringing the news (envelope in beak) to Americans. A melding of religions.

There is more.

JMOs

working4change
    Very interesting Roundabout. Tell us more

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast