Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Often early sacrifice bares more fruit overall. consider your run. We can not take another term of McCain (Based just on his deception)

Help us give John McCain the Boot

Mr. Deakin,

Please run for another office. This election the best thing you can do as our political representative is to do everything you can to give John McCain the boot.

In the future you can use this action as a feather in your cap, a selfless action by which you helped this country begin to control illegal immigration.

I, for one, will be thrilled to support you in any political aspirations you might have in the future if you can make this sacrifice today.

Thank you in advance for helping us all to regain control of our government and our borders.

Dear Mr. Deakin.

I have visited your website and was impressed by many of your political stances. You Sir would be a candidate I could vote for if you were in a race for an office you had a chance to win. All current polls today show you could only be a spoiler in your current campaign there by benefiting the RINO John McCain. Surely you must know that JD Hayworth would better represent the people of AZ than John would. It is with that in mind I cordially ask you to withdraw from the race for Senate and to endorse JD so as to prevent JM's return to congress. Though I live in NY the outcome of this election will definitely affect myself as well as every American.

In closing I respectfully ask that you do what is right for America.

Yours Truly,
    xxxx xxxxxxx
    Brooklyn, NY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Respectfully Request Your Withdrawl

Mr. Deakin,

You, sir, are an honorable man and have legitimate reasons for wanting to run for the U.S. Senate, most of which I support. However, consistent polling numbers show that you cannot win this nomination and your staying in the race virtually hands it back to John McCain, something I am vehemently opposed to. I implore you to please withdraw from this race and consider running against Arizona's other turncoat senator, Jon Kyl in 2014. Kyl has shown that he, too is a flip-flopper and walks lock-step with Juan McCamnesty, doing whatever he is asked of by McCain. Should you decide to withdraw from this race and run in '14 against Kyl, I promise to be among the first to contribute funds to your election.

Thank you,
    Mark

Hats off to William Gheen for addressing this matter.

It has got to be difficult to ask a man to step down from a race when by all accounts he is doing everything he can as a citizen to contribute to improving the political process from the grassroots. Recently, I read where he has only raised approximately $30,000 yet with only a few volunteers has managed to get as far along as he has. Another thing to consider is that he was the first man to step forward and proclaim that he would challenge Senator McCain. Chris Simcox and J.D. Hayworth joined the battle later on. Given his apparent level of commitment and determination it is difficult to see where he will leave the race until he is satisfied that he has given it everything he has got.

There is an upcoming debate where all three candidates are expected to participate. In the short term I don't know if it will help or hurt the Hayworth Campaign for Mr. Deakin to participate. It seems to me his views on most issues closely mirror those of Hayworth. That could serve to paint McCain as the odd man out of touch and contribute to an anyone but McCain atmosphere. Also, if Mr. Deakin does not come across as well even though people may like him they will likely shift to Hayworth on election day without feeling guilty. Of course it could be argued that it would be best for Hayworth and McCain to just drill each other on the issues without interuption. Wonder if McCain will treat Hayworth with as much respect as he did the President during their debates. Remember him telling the American people we had nothing to worry about when it came to Senator obama.

Perhaps Mr. Deakin will consider evaluating his candidacy after the debates. If he has not taken over the lead challenging position after gaining statewide exposure then he may believe that he has done all he could and that it would be best to contribute toward consolidating the challenge to the incumbent. I do not believe anyone would think less of Mr. Deakin should that be the route he takes.

One thing Mr. Deakin promotes that the other two do not is the FAIRTAX which calls for the elimination of the Federal Income Tax and replacing it with a national sales tax. It will be interesting to see if the "establishment" will allow this to be debated. A FAIRTAX sure would make being an illegal alien more expensive which would likely make hiring one less profitable because they would want higher wages since they would have to pay more for what citizens would get rebated to them (tax refund up to what equates to poverty level expenditure).

William is 100% correct when explaining why it is so critical to defeat McCain. One way or the other we will soon know just how great a challenge we face in the final push to unseat McCain. I hope we will learn that a united opposition front will be created.

WE have to stop illegal Amnesty at all cost.

Mr Deakin,

I believe you should step aside and help get Mr. Hayworth elected. We need to stop John McCain a turn coat. We need him to get out of congress.
    We need strong patriots that love this country will to help preserve our heritage. We immigrants came to this country many years ago, they worked hard to become citizens because they loved our country and were will to do what it took to help and preserve it. These people are here illegally and it is a just a political ploy to give them amnesty. We need to secure the borders and send them packing, come legally follow our guidelines, this is our country. It is not racial profiling it is the truth, as was in the Bible when many times other people tried to take over the Children of Israel and God helped them even told them to fight and send the people packing. Please help us, so much going on against the citizens of this country, and we are tired of it.

Thanks,
    concerned

Deakin/McCain

McCain has trashed the wishes of the American people many times just to benefit his political career. Now it's time to TRASH McCain.
    TERM LIMITS FOR ALL POLILTICIANS! You bunch of damned traitors!

Arizona Senate Race

Mr. Deakin:

Please do your country and your state a service by dropping out of the Senate race and placing your support behind JD Hayworth.

Sir,

Please do what is right. We MUST get rid of McCain!

Sincerely,

NavyVet12
    Kingman, AZ.

Arizona Senate Race

Mr. Deakin:

I am from Texas, but truly believe that what happens in ALL Senate races this election will have a lasting impact on EVERYONE in the United States of America. Therefore, I would respectfully ask that you consider the impact of a divided conservative voter base on the outcome of the race and ultimately the survival of our conservative values and our Nation.

IF indeed there is little or no chance of you Winning the election, please consider taking whatever actions are necessary to keep John McCain from returning to Congress to once again take the side of ILLEGAL immigrants rather than AMERICAN citizens.

Respectfully and Hopefully,
    Ms. xxxxxx
    (name edited by MOD)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast