Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had one Manufacturer ask me to remove their link "because the buydirectusa.com site has links to other sites that address controversial issues that might deter someone with opposing views from buying our products."

They never did reply as to what links bothered them. Hmm could it be the links to ALIPAC?

They are fools. I have had Lou Dobbs contact BuyDirectUSA.com and as a result some of the advertisers were featured on his show. This one mention brought BuyDirectUSA.com a ton of traffic http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

Their loss. Anyone who buys from a company should ask them before they fork over any $ about their stance on hiring illegals. BuyDirectUSA.com is illegal alien Free but the consumer has to use Due Diligence when checking out a manufacture.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    William is a frieght train of justice at this point!
    Good analogy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm ready, also!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

[color=blue]WHEN THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND ARE TIRED OF OUR GOVERNMENT'S RELUCTANCE TO SECURE THE BORDERS AND FOR NOT SUPPORTING A NO AMNESTY PROGRAM THERE WILL BE ACTION TAKEN. THE CALL WILL SPREAD ACROSS THE UNITED STATES FROM SOUTH TO NORTH AND FROM WEST TO EAST. IT WILL BE LOUD AND CLEAR. IT WILL BE A:

[Mod Edit - please review the rules, thanks]

NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY AWAY AND NO POLITICATION OR MULTI NATIONAL BUSINESS IS GOING TO GIVE IT AWAY.

Banned
    I have posted this thread link to many of my blogs and bulletins and will forward the topic and link with storey to many supporters that I have contact with..

Sounds Good : )

I have to ask My self If ? They (any elected official in Washington that could care less about me the American public) (although they say they do)But the proof is, its just talk...
    They Dropped the ball just this summer alone three times on the most important issues in American history today....
    They call foul on each other to gain Brownie points with the American public then they act like that worked so hard all night to get any thing done that should have already been a common sense issue put to bed along time ago . Why Would I think that these same people would do one itty bitty thing to fix the head of the problems this country faces....
    Don’t get me wrong I will be at the head of the class writing letters and making my phone contacts to push for the hearings As an ALIPAC supporter and an American I will be calling on my elected officials to launch congressional investigations into this matter. I wish you Luck this week William you are in my prayers and I will stand with you on this issue when you meet with the powers that be.

I and most Americans I know, are tired of Our senators congressmen and our president saying one thing and doing another....No mater what the issues seem to be, no work is getting accomplished in a positive direction just a negative direction . And just think all that hard work they have done and summer break is just around the corner. This never was a popularity contest in my book IT IS WHAT IS BEST FOR AMERICA. .At this point we must force a hand in Washington to get the results required to reach a Best for American state.

Ready To Slam Dunk Our Congress!

It's time to set our government back on the path of "We The People"!
    Just waiting for the starting gun! Give 'em hell William!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I'm for this too! Bush needs to be exposed and dealt with on this. But let's not forget Mr. Clinton as well and his role (and possibly his wife's?) in this invasion including NAFTA. Hillary would be sure to carry the torch to complete his plans if she wins the Oval Office. It's election time and if she has an agenda on this like Bush did it needs to be exposed now.

My fingers are all warmed up and ready to go...again!

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Hillary would be sure to carry the torch to complete his plans if she wins the Oval Office. It's election time and if she has an agenda on this like Bush did it needs to be exposed now.
    You got that right! Hillary...The Corporatist.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Enforce our LAWS!

This is disturbing to say the least. When our own country cannot enforce the illegal immigration laws and refuse to secure the border. How much sense does it make when they tell us that terrorists are trying to kill us; yet they fail to secure that boarder. President Bush needs to be investigated for his lack of law enforcement in this area. The illegal immigrant flow must stop as it will be too costly in the end if it's allowed to continue. We the American people will suffer; paying for foreign nationals.

Now I understand that they paid the illegal immigrant drug smuggler an undisclosed amount of money because he sued the United States of America! What a joke; yea he was shot in the side of his butt as he was turning. Also why would he turn; maybe to shoot back? This man had a long record for drug smuggling and was caught once again during the trial. But they never released that information to the jury. Now we paid this piece of garbage a hugh settlement. We paid, the American tax payers paid a criminal and sent two law enforcement boarder patrol agents to over a decade in jail who never had a record. What message does this send to other boarder patrol agents?

How much sense does this all make. It doesn't ! Something is seriously wrong!

TERRORIST AND ILLEGAL ALIENS

The top man of American Intelligence said on "Meet the Press" that al Qaeda Terrorist have set up terrorist cells already inside America. These al Qaeda Terrorist have entered the United States with all of the illegal aliens that are coming from and through Mexico. Now with the FBI and American Intelligence saying the same thing, will the Bush Administration change its approach to illegal aliens and TERRORIST or will it continue America down the path of our eventual destruction.
    <div>When prosecutors refuse to reveal the immigration status of suspected illegal aliens and suspected terrorist there are two ways to find out from them what the truth is. Number One is The Freedom Of Information Act which would cover such a situation.<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast