Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crudley,
    Welcome to ALIPAC. If Bush cared about this country he would have began work on the borders Sept 12, 2001
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Give up on Repugnicans altogether!

On September 11th I am going to disengage myself from the Repug-nican party. I have been a registered voting "Republican" for 39 years. I have never been so incensed with a president as I am with Bush! I thought Clinton was evil, but Bush is a turn-coat traitor to the people who elected him! I don't even have an opinion on Iraq, because I don't know all the facts, but I definitely have all the facts I need concerning Bush, and the open borders policy he has tried to ram down our throats! I am going to register as an Independent and hope to God that a decent, honest man will run as an Independent. I do not trust Fred Thompson because of his past voting record and because he paid his son over $100,000. for WHAT? That in itself, is nepotism. I urge everyone, who hasn't already left the huge white elephant in our livingroom, to disengage September 11th, or at least during the first week of September if you can't do it on that day. I would vote for William Gheen, if he ran. I would vote for Lou Dobbs or Steve Elliot as Vice Pres.(if they would run for office), and I would just love it if Michelle Malkin were to be named National Security advisor!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Diabolical Madmen In Charge

Let's face it, if you have no borders, you have no country!! The gov't is letting in millions of immigrants from all over the world right now, in addition to these illegal latinos. They are swamping us to wipe out our culture because we are Consitutionalists, and will never accept NAU! No country on earth can withstand massive immigration as we are undergoing right now, and no other country would do this to their people. Talk about a hate crime! It is unconstitutional and therefore illegal! Our gov't is illegal and being run by global schmobal madmen who hate our guts!!

And now the Democrats are trying to increase taxes 13.6% or $3,000 per family to pay for all these people. They intend to break the American people by whatever means possible, including leaving the borders open so terrorists can come in, which they have.

Unconstitutional also: US Dept. of Treasury is bypassing Congressional approval and sending millions of our tax dollars to improve Mexico & Latin America, our army is in Guatamala right now providing free healthcare while 43 milliom Americans have no healthcare! How can they do this? DHS is refusing congressional oversite, and as usual no one can do anything!

Bush is also using Faith-Based Sham to send even more money and resources to Mexico & Latin America! They are proceeding with North American Union full tilt! It is unconstitutional!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123