Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posted to News & Observer forums
    http://forums.triangle.com/WebX?14@1.wQ ... 1@.eef2fb0

Posted to WTVD forums
    http://forums.go.com/abclocal/WTVD/thre ... dID=139362

Posted to Ann Coulter forums
    http://chat.anncoulter.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35028

Posted to United American Committee forums
    http://www.pauac.com/viewtopic.php?p=21387#21387

I'll have it out on MySpace this evening.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hello All,

I sent an email to Smithfield Foods, Inc. using the following email address:

Information@smithfieldfoods.com

The following was the content of the email:

Hello,

As a member of ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration) it has come to my attention that your facility in Tar Heel, NC has in its employment, a large number of illegal immigrants. It is my understanding that there was an episode a while back where approximately 75 of these people were dismissed but have since then been re-hired. I would like to remind you that per Federal Law, Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii) it is a felony to employ these people. Employers that intentionally hire illegal labor face fines and possible jail time. I am asking you, as a citizen of this great country, to please dismiss all illegal workers immediately and only employ those that are legally eligible. In addition, I would like to say that, in hiring illegals, your company is doing a great diservice to this country by not hiring in their places, legal citizens that contribute their fair share of local, state and federal taxes and are loyal to our country.

Thank You
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

I would appreciate comments or suggestions. Thanks.

Chris

I've got the word out on MySpace.

Email sent to Smithfield

Smithfield Corperation

Tar Heel, NC.

ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration) has become aware of the hring and rehiring of illegal aliens taking place at your facility in Tar Heel, NC. IN PLAIN ENGLISH= Knowingly hiring of undocumented and/or Illegal documented is a Federal Offence in violation of the { Federal Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii) ... constituting a violation of federal law }

ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration) , a recognized national organization with many supporters in North Carolina, is calling on their state and national supporters to contact Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) requesting a raid on the Smithfield Packing Company’s processing plant in Tar Heel, N.C. for knowingly hiring illegal aliens while violating { Federal Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii) ... constituting a violation of federal law }

I personally, along with ALIPAC and serveral other nation wide orginization are preperation of a nation wide Boycott against Smithfield Corperation and any/all products produced /distributed and/or sold by, to or from Smithfield Corp, and any/all Affiliates of Smithfield Corp.

Any business that prefers to hire cheap labor illegally, Does not derserve the stamp of approval by the people of this country, The UNITED STATES of AMERICA

Respectfully, concerned US, Citizen

and Member of AMERICANS for LEGAL IMMIGRATION, ALIPAC

11/28/2006
    ------------------------

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Just sent my email to Smithfield. Thanks SeaWolfe for the address and welcome.

Please be sure to post any and all responses you get as well.

I've sent leters to Smithfield Foods, my congressmen and ICE/DHS.

Also, I sent the request to all of my friends.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After making phone calls, sending emails and etc., what is the best way to keep the pressure on to make Smithfoeld get rid of these illegals?

If you read my post "The Social Security Dance", I believe this is the general feeling of most employers - keep them at any cost.
    D.W.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12