Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!! WE DO NOT GIVE UP AND WE DO NOT GIVE IN!!!
    NEVER EVER will we give in to the Traitors who want to give our country away to illegal invaders!!!

ALIPAC ROCKS!!! Once again!

I think that really IS W in the Darth Vader suit!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

This is actually a Fatal blow against the OBL movement and sets the tone for a defeat against shumers comprehensive invasion reform. The first Litmus test has been done.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Sweet Victory

YEAH!!!! I have to set my education to the side because of this stupid recession and because I had to leave California half way through my education. Thank God we aren't giving away our tax dollars to free-loading law breakers who have no respect for our country!!!

NEBRASKA is next!!!!

bill will be filed Wednesday according to what i was told on the phone earlier today

Hallelujah! I'm from CA and I must've called 15 NJ Senators today to help in this fight. I recognize that we all need to act for the "state du jour" because ultimately the battles won will mean we win the war against illegals overtaking our nation, courtesy of many of our political "representatives". Congratulations, NJ!!!

This is only the beginning...

YES! When Americans unify we can and will defeat legislation that will hurt Americans and their families. We must stand united in our efforts to defeat liberal agendas that benefit illegals from south of our borders. Enough is enough!

I did my share of calling

I feel partially responsible. I am passionate about this whole issue. N.J is finally coming around.
    Happy days are here again!

Many small battles til we win the war!!! And we will win!!!!!

Illegals

A big defeat in New Jersey,now we have to stop the same thing here in North Carolina. The resedents here over and over have said that they don't want illegals in the collages,but they try to get this bill passed over and over. It was defeated 2 years ago,and now their back at it again. What is it that the powers that be don't understand illegal is against the law. I guess you can break some laws and you can't break others.

YES! WTG William and all of ALIPACs staff and members. We've all got a lot to be proud of tonight!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast