Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Welcome eyesonit.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    This is amazing! Keep it going ALIPACer's!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Thank GOD and ALIPAC!!!! I can't begin to explain how happy this defeat makes me! In the end, justice will be done for the people of America.

Defeat of in state tuition for illegals

Thank God this has been stopped in New Jersey! Our lawmakers have lost their senses, that is clear. And they no longer care about representing their constituents instead thinking they know what is good for us. It is time for all of them to be thrown out. Democrat and Republican alike! Illegal immigration needs to be stopped and legal immigration needs to be cut way back. No more work visas and no more coming here only to shove their culture and religion down our throats! Keep it in your own home, fine. Bring it to my doorstep by forcing a call to prayer via a load speaker from a tower three times a day beginning at 5 a.m and you've crossed the line. Call me an infadel in my own country, ditto.... throw them all out!!

Looks like a lot of new faces on here once again. Welcome to ALIPAC newcomers! We can win this battle against the ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Welcome everyone, and please stick around, as there going to be all kinds of things to be fought, state by state, county by county... And this is an election year, and we will all get to weigh what many of our elected representatives have done for us or to us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I personally felt good about the outcome of these two pieces of legislature; both bad bills for the American citizen. It just goes to show you how much of an effect personal involvement can generate. I'm sure the members of the New Jersey legislature were well aware of the pressure that everyone here at ALIPAC and elsewhere was applying. Good work, and congratulations to everyone on this thread that had anything to do with the defeat of these two bill.

GeeksatLarge,
    Welcome to our ranks. It is inspiring to see more and more people waking up to the problems associated with this invasioin. Rest assured, with the rampant treason at an epidemic level in the district of criminals, we will need all the patriotic help we can get before we will have a representative gubmint again. But, have a representative gubmint again we MUST!! Nothing less will be acceptable. The future of mankind is at stake if the traitors succeed in destroying America.

Welcome!!

Thanks to everybody that helped to win this battle. Now we have to keep going and win in the other states to stop the illegal alien criminals.

Thanks to everyone that helped to stand by their country! Thanks to ALIPAC and the die hard efforts of the leaders of this great movement to restore our country!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345