Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

winners

Congratulations guys, a great win but stay on guard as you know that they will come back with a different tactic as they are prone to do. how many times do we all have to tell them what we want and NOT be ignored or minimized?

Thank You

The tears welling up in my eyes are an indicator if the joy MD citizens have brought me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

MD illegal immigration win.

Congratulations on the win, but stay vigilant and watch for some back-lash. You never know what they have up their sleeve.

Re: MD illegal immigration win.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyLou
    Congratulations on the win, but stay vigilant and watch for some back-lash. You never know what they have up their sleeve.
    Welcome to ALIPAC, PattyLou!! Yes, you are so right!! There will definitely be backlash over this one. They can't stand seeing the American people stand up for themselves!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal immigration and Dream Act....

I think that the US have already a very good immigration reform, since the 13 colonies were established and Americans started expanding the nation westward. But what the US and NO other country have is an immigration reform for undocumented aliens, people who enter countries illegally and hiding from authorities. So, NO country have immigration reform for undocumented or illegals. I suggest that the US government legislators should legislate to force, (make compulsory), to ACLU, activists and all groups and institutions that support illegals, to pay them for their expenses, instead of the government, using tax-payers money. Illegals are actually braking up the government funds that are suppose to be used co cover retired Americans. Today I was walking through town, and I though I was in Mexico. There were so many Mexicans walking in the streets that I felt uncomfortable, and I also saw, some Americans running away from them. Latin-American countries should pay their citizens who lives in the US, for all their NEEDS, rather than the American tax payers. Mexico applauds when Mexicans send money there, but criticizes the US, when Mexicans with felonies are deported!!!. Mexico wants its criminals and garbages, in the US prisons, 'cause can't afford to support'em there!!. To me, Mexico IS NOT really a good USA friend!!!!....Finally, we don't want illegals in our country, so illegals, "GO BACK HOME"!!!!....

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cae

Thank you to the Maryland American citizens

Those of us who live in Az and have been continuously vilified by the media who call us rascist when in fact we are standing up for American citizens of all races thank the people of Maryland for standing up for our country and its citizens. But how many times do the majority of the citizens of this country have to say No before those elected to represent us actually represent us and understand that No means No!

RELATED - UPDATE

More than 130,000 Petitioners Want Dream Act Placed on Referendum in 2012

http://pasadena.patch.com/articles/more ... um-in-2012

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-242206.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by April
    WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!! WAY TO GO MARYLAND!!!!!

I love these fireworks April! Thanks a bunch!

W

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast