Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans Storm Out of Rigged Durham City Council Meeting

Friends of ALIPAC,

Last night the illegal aliens won a round in the Durham City Council chambers where the council voted 5-2 to allow the police department to accept the worthless Matricula Consular cards, issued for a fee to illegal aliens in America from the collapsing Mexican government, as official ID.

Of course the illegal aliens and their supporters had to rig the meeting and exploit the system and cheat just like they did in Raleigh for the Community College access meeting when we showed up at 7am to find 50 illegal alien supporters already signed up by someone on the inside to speak!

Durham, NC is of national renown due to the Duke LaCrosse team scandal and is known for high crime levels, very left leaning politics, and a very large population of illegal aliens. In fact, Durham has a higher per capita crime rate than Los Angeles!

Approximately 25 Americans showed up to speak out against the city of Durham working with a foreign government to the detriment of American citizens, our jobs, wages, safety, and quality of life.

Unfortunately, once again most of the Americans who were aware of this meeting who share an aversion to illegal immigration stayed home. The illegal aliens are stronger than Americans because they show up for meetings like this.

Yet, those of us who are going to fight this invasion every step of the way showed up to do the very best we could, despite the apathy of our fellow countrymen and women.

Americans on our side should have been lined up around the block considering the media exposure prior to this event. Instead, there were 25 of us. About 12 from the city of Durham and the other 12 from other cities. One lady drove 4.5 hours to come speak out on our side.

The illegal aliens showed up as a mob as they always do. They were assembled at another location, instructed on how to act, and then herded in with their handlers using radios. They brought their small children for political effect and there were over 100 of them! They marched around the corner chanting Si Se Pueda which translates into (Yes we can steal your country you lazy Americans)

The radios they were using were broadcasting a local AM and FM Spanish language station. Radio station vans rolled up just like we saw in Concord, NC when the Mexican consulate took over our local high school, to aid illegal aliens with bogus id. One of the organizers had on a headset and was broadcasting live over the radio about the wonderful historic event he was witnessing of a large mob of his "Raza" marching into the Durham City Hall building.

While I do not speak Spanish, I could hear what he was saying over and over again Raza! Raza! Raza! (Our race! race! race!).

Univision was there along with several local TV stations. Only one of the three local stations wanted to talk to our side. Univision sent a team into Durham all the way from Miami, FL. They had called me on Friday and I explained that we no longer conduct interviews with the Spanish media.

They know this, yet I turn around outside the building while waiting hopefully for more American reinforcements to arrive, to find a Univision camera in my face with a woman asking to interview me. I told her that I do not interview with the Spanish media. She asked me why, while the camera was rolling with lights in my face. I explained it was because I would never get fair treatment by her company.

Yet, they got their camera footage of me of course and I'm certain that today my face appears up and down the Western Hemisphere with some lie about how I want to hurt brown people. Their goal is to broadcast my image with inflammatory rhetoric to put my life in danger and I know this.

But, I made the decision long ago that putting my life at risk for my freedoms and the freedom and security of all those I love in my nation, is a sacrifice many Americans make and have made in the past and it is something I am willing to do.

Inside the council chambers, more drama awaited us as the Mayor of Durham, Bill Bell, put on a real show. While he supports the Mexican illegal alien invaders, he did scale back his proposal to accept worthless Matricula cards in the face of rising public opposition.

We had to sit there and endure 20 minutes of awards and honors being handed to 'civil rights' groups that were formed with taxpayer grants in Durham, since 1998 to fight racism and 'white supremacy'. Now please keep in mind that when they say they are fighting 'white supremacy' they are not talking about fighting the minuscule elements that make up the remains of the KKK or Neo Nazis. They consider white supremacy to be a majority of Americans being white, which they are out to change at any cost to our liberties, existing laws, and the Constitution.

So we had to endure a bunch of political pagentry celebrating the anti racism efforts of Durham before the business at hand.

Then, when Mayor Bell started to address the issue of these Matricula Cards he said he had seen many emails sent in about this issue and while many of them had legitimate policy concerns about the card, many of them were down right racist.

Another Durham City Council member did confirm that emails of a racist nature had been received when he was interviewed right before me on the Bill Lumay show on WPTF on Monday afternoon. This council member opposed the Matricula cards. So both sides of the debate confirm that racist materials were received by the council members.

Now, what I do not understand is were these emails with the racist comments sent by actual racists opposed to Matricula cards being accepted? Are there racist Americans out there who are not only racist, but in the year 2010 they are stupid enough to put their racism on display for pro illegal alien politicians to use their comments against them? Are there people in America who oppose illegal immigration who are dumb enough to destroy any chance of effectiveness that their emails could have with needless racist language?

Is there even a full blown member of the KKK or Neo Nazis out there who does not understand that using racist language aids and abets the cause of illegal aliens? Perhaps there are racists who are dumb enough to help illegals in this way.

ALIPAC did not circulate any word of this vote in Durham until the day of the event so we know it was not our networks that inspired any racist emails. We do all we can to get people like that or people who don't know how to properly communicate with lawmakers away from our operations.

Perhaps the illegal alien supporters simply have activists who create fake email accounts and send in the racist materials. We have seen them lie, cheat, and rig the system against Americans every step of the way so I would not put it past them. Sure, real racists and dumb racists exist, but I believe a lot of the racism received by elected officials is manufactured.

In fact, we have documented illegal alien supporters trying to mimic racists here on our website by making posts that appear to be in support of ALIPAC provided by overt racists, but in fact the posts were proven to come from illegal alien Amnesty supporters.

Well, after primping and dressing to impress, and driving an hour, and signing up early to speak, there I sat with the other Americans waiting to speak.

Mayor Bell explained that he was going to see how many people wanted to speak before deciding how much time each person would get.

We found out after the meeting that our side, the side that opposes Durham accepting illegal alien Matricula cards, outnumbered the English speaking proponents of the measure by over 2 to 1.

That is why Mayor Bill Bell made the unexpected and previously concealed decision to disallow any person who was not a resident of Durham to speak!

By doing so, he reduced the number of those speaking out against his plan from 2 to 1 to a slight majority of speakers about 7 against and 5 for the Matricula acceptance.

I stood up immediately fighting the urge to yell 'Bullshit' and said "I'm walking out." instead. About ten others stood up with me and out we walked. For a second I thought we should start humming "The Star-Spangled Banner" like the Delta's marching out of their probation hearing in the movie Animal House.

I shouted on the way out the door "You are part of North Carolina Durham!" others yelled "We voted you in we can vote you out!" someone yelled "So much for free speech in America!"

I really wanted to explain to the Durham City Council the fate of their Democratic local government allies in adjacent Chatham County. The three county commissioners in Chatham County, who many of you will recall voted to make Chatham County our state's first "Sanctuary County" for illegal aliens, all lost their seats in the 2010 elections.

That's right folks! Local North Carolinians organized and threw the illegal alien supporters in Chatham County out on their rumps this month and the same thing can happen in Durham, or any place in America where traitors side with invaders against Americans.

As we left the building, a big crowd of illegal aliens clapped and applauded our departure. Illegal aliens and their supporters are perfectly willing to destroy your American rights and to smile and celebrate the destruction of your rights.

For now, the illegals win this round in Durham. They are free to roam a major city using bogus ID issued by another nation. They will dig in deeper there and try to increase their numbers.

Those of us doing all we can, will go on to fight another day and we will fight until we win on your behalf or until we are destroyed by the illegals and their supporters. If that happens, all of you are next in line and whether you stood up and spoke out or not it will not matter.

If we fail to prevail, you will all find yourself without a nation, without defenses, and without any place left to run and hide from a growing angry mob that hates you; with an ancient genocidal rage that will one day manifest itself in your face or the faces of your dismayed, enslaved children and grand children.

I do hope that more of you will make a conscious effort to do more as an active participant and contributor to the cause of saving America from the invasion which teeters on the verge of success or failure.

While so many of you have been great about sending email, faxes, and making calls, more of you must start to show up at meetings and events.

Many great groups and talk show hosts who are loyal to you and loyal to America spread the word about this meeting in Durham. I must warn you that if more of you do not organize and start responding soon, those talk radio shows and groups will no longer lead you in on events or they will no longer be on the air.

Power goes to those who get things done. Power goes to those who show up.

See you at the next one, and unending thanks to the 25 Americans who showed up for our side last night.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks so much for your dedication to the cause and your bravery in the face of adversity! God Bless you. I will getting the word out on this.

I am so sorry William
    I wish we could have been there last night, but you know our situation--we just couldn't do it. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know how dangerous all of this is for you and your family, and I appreciate more than I can put into words your willingness to risk everything for our nation. I pray for your safety daily, and know others who do as well. Wish I was able to do more...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps the illegal alien supporters simply have activists who create fake email accounts and send in the racist materials.
    I've suspected this for a long time because they never pursue these people. They always tell you it happened but no one ever gets publicly admonished for it. It's like they investigate, find out it's one of their own and then drop it.

Dixie

This just sickens me, and what sickens me worse is the apathetic way people in this Country take all these things, unless they are directly effected they don't seem to care. You know, I can fully understand not having the funds to help but this is just time involved.

I have no answer for this only pure disgust.....thanks for all you do William...

Kathyet

Just disgusted

I recently moved here from Southern California specifically to get to a city/town where I felt I was in the United States. I am shocked and thoroughly disgusted the local politicians would vote for such a thing. I currently live in Pittsboro and I do shop in Durham, and although Ive heard there are illegal aliens here, the numbers are nothing compared to Southern Ca where many areas and many cities hardly anyone speaks English anymore. The public transportation and county and state services are taken over by the illegals. Our own poor cannot get services due to the millions of illegals competing for those same services. Since most of them come from poverty in mexico with little education and normally no high school diploma they are subject to low wages and they start a new family here, raise them in poverty and the children grow up to drop out of school and join gangs. In Southern Ca there are race wars going on between the mexican gangs and the black gangs. they shoot children simply because they are black. They attempt to instill such fear in the black community so they will all leave, and in most cases they do. Which is why Watts, and East Los Angeles, which used to be black communities are now almost all Spanish speaking, illegal aliens.

And its not constrained to just the poor neighborhoods, although thats how it started. But now they are high in numbers, in fact the majority in almost every Southern Ca community. Just look at the http://www.muninetguide.com/states/cali ... flush=true
    site. Mexicans are now 49.1% of the population of Los Angeles, White is 29.3% Black is down to 9.7, below Asians at 10.4% (other is 1.1%)

Southern Ca freeways are full of graffiti, and just take a ride in the community directly next to the great Financial District in Downtown Los Angeles (where I used to work) it looks and feels just like Tijuana.... you cant even buy gas with an ATM card CASH ONLY.

The state is over budget by something like 60 Billion, funny just about the same amount estimates have the cost of illegal immigration to the state. Since California doesn't ask if your a citizen before it hands
    out benefits, thats against the law.....

Most families do whatever they can to pay for private schools where most of the kids will be speaking English because the illegal alien population is so high 80% and higher of the students in most Los Angeles city schools dont speak any English and teachers spend all their time with the non English speaking, that the US Citizens dont get a decent education. Whats a shame is all US Citizens pay taxes for those schools, yet the illegals dont!

The hospital system in Southern California is falling apart. Hospitals closing left and right. there are news stories how the ambulances have to treat in the ambulance because they cannot get you to a hospital for hours in so many hours due to emergency Room closures.

The cost to the jail system is California to house illegals is so high and just watch the LA news any night and 90% of any criminal from Los Angeles will be a Hispanic. Not that they do more crime necessarily than anyone else in their class group (based on income levels) , but that they are now the majority there by far.

They stole all the construction jobs while there were any, and dont even try to find a gardener who is a US Citizen, they are all gone, forced out of business by illegals who charge the same rate for yard-work as was charged 20 years ago.

They do not pay their fare share, since many are paid under the table in cash. Those that do work are mainly at the minimum wage level, which means our federal government is paying them! yet they suck out all the resources of the state.

In California a young boy was told by his school he couldn't even fly the American flag on the back of his bike because it "offended " the other non american students (i.e. Illegal aliens) The entire state is Upside down and backwards. In fact a local radio show used to call every day Backwards day, because nothing made any sense anymore.

If you look at details of Southern California and the income levels, you will see a pattern. there is less and less of a middle class..... you have the rich haves and the Have not's, but not much in between. And those poor saps who live in the areas where many illegals live pay for it every day of their lives, its just horrible.

During the round of Illegal Alien marches throughout LA, the high school kids at some schools put up the Mexican flag above the American flag, and turned out American flag upside down.

Don't think these people are here to become Americans. They truly believe that this is their country and we stole it from them, and they teach there children this every day.

Dont think that hell hole wont come here! It will if we allow it. I didnt know about the Durham meeting or I definitely would have been there to try to speak.

Please fight the invasion, because if we dont , it will come here!

[/u]

Illegals WILL NOT WIN!

Let me know when they come to Atlanta or anywhere else in Georgia. I promise you I will get a group together to oppose them. It's all about information sharing, my friends.

Barbara Revell

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Perhaps the illegal alien supporters simply have activists who create fake email accounts and send in the racist materials.
    I've suspected this for a long time because they never pursue these people. They always tell you it happened but no one ever gets publicly admonished for it. It's like they investigate, find out it's one of their own and then drop it.

Dixie
    I believe this is absolutely what they are doing because it is just accepted that it's one of us. I'm not sure I believe they investigate, because they don't care where it's coming from. It makes US look bad and that's the point

Durham

Sorry for your unfair and illegal treatment, William. Yes, they are bold and becoming more so with the aid and encouragement of elected officials who are not patriots but traitors. Thanks for all you do. You and your family, please take care and stay safe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast