Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    This just sickens me, and what sickens me worse is the apathetic way people in this Country take all these things, unless they are directly effected they don't seem to care. You know, I can fully understand not having the funds to help but this is just time involved.

I have no answer for this only pure disgust.....thanks for all you do William...

Kathyet
    Sometimes not having funds also translates into not having time, or not having gas to spare to drive the distance. I can't speak for others, but this is our circumstance.

Maybe the problem is that so many of us here are affected negatively by illegal immigration, so we get involved to change things, but being affected means we don't have jobs, time, or money to spare in order to help out. So we do what we can from where we are

I think you are right though that there are many who are not affected so they just go along like it doesn't matter. Or they misunderstand the government's role and think the US should take care of the world. :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I AM REALLY SICK OF THESE ILLEGAL MEXICANS AND THE AMERICAN TRAITORS WHO BOW DOWN TO THEIR EVERY DEMAND THESE ILLEGAS ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER THIS WHOLE COUNTRY, AND THE FEDS, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS ARE JUST GIVING IT TO THEM ON A SILVER PLATTER. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY AMERICAN CITIZENS CHOOSE TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY. NORTH CAROLINA IS NOT A PART OF THE SOUTH WEST THAT MEXICANS CLAIM THE U.S. TOOK FROM THEM. ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE HERE TO TAKE THE WHOLE COUNTRY AND TURN IT INTO THE CESSPOOL THEY LEFT. I REALLY DO HOPE THE REPUBLICANS WILL DO THE RIGHT THING AND DEPORT EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. AND IF OBAMA DON'T LIKE IT, HE CAN JUST GO WITH THEM. I REALLY HATE WHATS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I AM REALLY SICK OF THESE ILLEGAL MEXICANS AND THE AMERICAN TRAITORS WHO BOW DOWN TO THEIR EVERY DEMAND THESE ILLEGAS ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER THIS WHOLE COUNTRY, AND THE FEDS, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS ARE JUST GIVING IT TO THEM ON A SILVER PLATTER. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY AMERICAN CITIZENS CHOOSE TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY. NORTH CAROLINA IS NOT A PART OF THE SOUTH WEST THAT MEXICANS CLAIM THE U.S. TOOK FROM THEM. ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE HERE TO TAKE THE WHOLE COUNTRY AND TURN IT INTO THE CESSPOOL THEY LEFT. I REALLY DO HOPE THE REPUBLICANS WILL DO THE RIGHT THING AND DEPORT EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. AND IF OBAMA DON'T LIKE IT, HE CAN JUST GO WITH THEM. I REALLY HATE WHATS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY

I feel the same and sometimes it does get overwhelming.......but I keep fighting on and passing things around it just seems they are hitting us from all areas....Everytime Mr O goes on another trip I wish he would just stay there But darn he keeps coming back.....

Maybe the problem is that so many of us here are affected negatively by illegal immigration, so we get involved to change things, but being affected means we don't have jobs, time, or money to spare in order to help out. So we do what we can from where we are Confused
    I know what you mean...the way things are going everyone will be having lots of time on their hands if things don't change soon....

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    This just sickens me, and what sickens me worse is the apathetic way people in this Country take all these things, unless they are directly effected they don't seem to care. You know, I can fully understand not having the funds to help but this is just time involved.

I have no answer for this only pure disgust.....thanks for all you do William...

Kathyet
    Sometimes not having funds also translates into not having time, or not having gas to spare to drive the distance. I can't speak for others, but this is our circumstance.

Maybe the problem is that so many of us here are affected negatively by illegal immigration, so we get involved to change things, but being affected means we don't have jobs, time, or money to spare in order to help out. So we do what we can from where we are

I think you are right though that there are many who are not affected so they just go along like it doesn't matter. Or they misunderstand the government's role and think the US should take care of the world. :P
    IF I HAD THE MEANS TO ATTEND THESE EVENTS I WOULD. BUT I DO NOT DRIVE, AND WHERE I LIVE THERE AREN'T TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE CONCERNED WITH WHATS GOING ON AS FAR AS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS CONCERNED. IN THE BEGINNING SOME PEOPLE WOULD SPEAK OUT AND WRITE LETTERS TO THE EDITOR EXPRESSING THEIR DISAPPROVAL ABOUT THIS SUBJECT, BUT THEY DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE. THESE PEOPLE ARE BY NO MEANS HERE JUST TO WORK, THEY ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY I AM 100% ON THE SIDE OF ALIPAC BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT MY COUNTRY, AND MY FELLOW AMERICANS.

The illegals are BUSSED to these events, someone else pays their way. While some of us can't afford food.

Our schools are broke yet you don't hear mention of the ungodly amount of anchor babies being the main cause on the news, the news simply will not print the truth anymore.

I am so sorry William. If I lived even remotely closer, I would have been there.
    Makes me sick too about all of those who didn't bother to show up. Our country seems to be overflowing with those who are just "talkers" and not doers. Those who talk and talk to be able to put a little notch in their belts to suggest that they are "involved".
    All the illegals showing up....to me they treat everything as though it were a fricking pep rally. I would not be surprised at all if they hadn't been induced into going with promises of something else...to include a free movie and dinner. Those people don't have "REAL" opinions....they are just parrots who mimic those who lead them. If they are pinned down to explain anything...they don't know enough to say anything other than what they were trained to say.

It pretty damn sad more did not show. I am in SoCal, Costa Mesa to be exact.I go to EVERY city council meeting that I can possibly attend,especially when there is ANY thing on the agenda dealing with the freeloading,America loathing Illegals. This is a problem with Americans,they would rather sit on their couch and complain than take ANY action. This is where we will be overrun.
    I beg of the North Carolina people to wake up and take action,before it is too late and that is getting closer and closer.....

Banned
    NC desperately needs to pass a similar SB 1070. If I were there, I would be inundating my state legislature with emails, faxes, and phone calls demanding they do so.

Rise Up, NC! William can't do it alone!

It should be no secret by now that it's the big banks who want the illegal aliens to conquer us and gut this country.

This willfully engineered depression is the economic phase of Wall Street's war against the American people: Make us too weak from hunger and poverty to be able to oppose the illegal invasion.

As several comments here have shown, this desired effect is already beginning to manifest.

Banned
    I don't know the election or recall rules there but I would think Americans would be working on getting the ones who voted for this recalled or fired

Others might consider other actions

This has to stop and stop soon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast