Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty Battle Update 9/25 Tide is almost turning!

Friends of ALIPAC,

The pro-amnesty forces are rallying their callers for today and this week!

NumbersUSA reports that we now have 21 solid No votes on the Durbin Dream Act Amnesty, but we need 41 to defeat it and prevent cloture.

Durbin has modified his amendment to try and sell it by pulling the language out about in-state tuition.

This amendment would still grant "Amnesty for millions of adult illegal aliens."

THIS VOTE COULD TAKE PLACE TODAY (TUES) OR ANY DAY THIS WEEK!

--

NEW STRATEGY FROM ALIPAC

We have devised a new list for you to focus your calls, faxes, e-mails, and letters on.

This is the list of the Senators that are in seats which are due for elections in 2008.

THESE ARE THE SENATORS THAT ARE MOST LIKELY TO SIDE WITH THE PUBLIC AGAINST DURBIN'S AMNESTY AND SENATOR CORNYN'S INCREASES BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE REELECTED.

We have two missions here.

1. To stop the stealth amnesty and visa increase attempts.

2. To prepare for the election battles ahead to replace Open Borders Senators with immigration enforcement representatives.

WHAT TO DO

Please pick up your phones and call the following Senators:

Begin with their Campaign Listings.

By calling the campaigns, you will increase the chances that the Senator's staff will either run polls or access polling data on this issue and advise the Senator that "Voting for amnesty will cost them their seat".

Use the campaign website links and phone numbers to e-mail, fax, and call with the following questions.

"I would like to know if Senator _________ supports or opposes Senator Durbin's Dream Act Amnesty amendment to the defense bill or any visa increases attached to the Defense bill? Illegal immigration, Amnesty, and immigration issues will be a top voter concern in 2008. The vast majority of Americans oppose Amnesty or any visa increases at this time. I plan to support Senators that oppose these measures and support those that stand with the majority of Americans. How does candidate ______ stand?"

After contacting the campaign, proceed to contact the state offices and DC offices with these questions.

Here is the list with the contact information you need at this link....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84315

CONTACT

1. Senate Campaigns
    2. State offices of these Senators
    3. DC offices

These delays and Durbin's revisions speak to our favor, but we must push hard this week to defeat this amnesty attempt.

We must show the Open Borders Lobby that their new tactic WILL FAIL!

Please post any questions you have or any reports of responses from the campaigns and Senate offices at this link.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 364#484364

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Strategy!!! I like it! Let's go ALIPAC'ers!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks William ...will do
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

working4change
    Yes , good strategy! Let's Do It ALIPAC!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good, W. I'm going to print the list off so I will have the phone numbers. I'll do my emailing today, because tomorrow my computer may be down all day for reformatting, but at least I can make calls.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I just called the capital operator on this toll free number

1-866-340-9281 ...TOLL FREE
    We the People. You the Invader

Alexander opposed to DREAM. No position on visa increases yet. No position on Ag Jobs.

Banned
    I want this one

Durbin, Richard J. (D-IL)
    DC Phone: (202) 224-2152 Fax: (202) 228-0400
    Chicago Phone: (312) 353-4952 Fax: (312) 353-0150
    http://durbin.senate.gov/contact.cfm
    Campaign Site
    www.dickdurbin.com/

Allard (doesn't appear to be interested in running for re-election) and Baucus, no positions. Biden, got voice mail, left message.

I'm on it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast