Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kiara, as you express, I am sure that most Americans are disappointed with the vote tonight. We need to keep reaching out to Senators, the list provided here and at NumbersUSA. Tomorrow may be completely different in the outcome.

Let us hope and pray that this is the case.

Proverbs 3:5-6 , it is written, Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you GeorgiaPeach!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    I would laugh if I wasn't so angered at my representative, and worried about what tomorrow will bring. Talk about a stressful birthday.

I find out the news, and what do I do? I respond like an AMERICAN and eat 3 pieces of cake! But who cares, I'm not overweight...yet...

I emptied out my Paypal account to save my country. May those dollars go far.
    Know what you mean Bridget! I just donated my birthday money to the cause. Tomorrow is my B-day, I just pray I can celebrate it with a win in the Senate.

Thank you very much, nomas, and Happy Birthday!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by commonsense2010
    I just donated money to the pac fund. I am outraged by what the House did by passing the dream act. I pray that the Senate will block it tomorrow.

I worry for our country if the government continues to go against the will of the people.
    Welcome commonsense2010 and thank you for the help, we appreciate it and glad you found us.

Not a surprise this passed the House esp when so many have been voted out. Imo a lame duck congress shouldn't be able to do anything unless it is an emergency....what happened today is an example of why.

Take heart that the Senate will bury this rammed through lame duck rushed piece of (well, I'll be proper) legislation.
    Jean, you just don't know how much i'm hoping and praying that the Senate will do just that. it never should have passed in the house. we owe these people nothing but they are here making their demands as if we do. illegal is illegal no matter what their age was when they came here, they are still illega

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    Thank you GeorgiaPeach!
    HAPPY BELATED B'DAY BRIDGET AND WELCOME TO ALIPAC.

A VERY HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU NOMAS

Re: Amnesty for Millions of Illegal Aliens Passes House

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    8 Republicans broke ranks and voted for Amnesty to hand Pelosi, Reid, and Obama their victory!

Republican turncoats were Cao, Castle, Diaz-Balart, L., Diaz-Balart, M., Djou, Ehlers, Inglis and Ros-Lehtinen.

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

QUISLING

A traitor who serves as the puppet of the enemy occupying his or her country.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Those 8 Republicans just handed more voters to the Democrat party and they opened the flood gates even wider for the millions of illegal aliens that will still come.

Mr. Rohrabacher of California is explaining in greater detail that illegal aliens that will now become legal will come before American Citizens since a great number belong to varying minority groups. He says to "look closely at the vote."

Psalm 139:14
    They are already coming before American Citizens. there will definately be a backlash for this one as well there should be I think the American people should have a say so on matters such as this. Obama makes me sick

that what I said we american should have some say in this I alway said that . obama not fit to be President he is not for the USA he is for his Illegal Immegrant friends . i hope they don't pass the bill wtg john
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234