Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Go RealID you are on a roll!!!!!

Nice work, MadInChicago and RealID. We all appreciate your efforts. Come on everyone, keep up the pressure...NO amnesty...NO DREAM Act...NO H1-B visa increases...NO H2-B visa increases...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

zzz

Hey, they delayed money for the war? That is the correct bill?
    That gives us some more time to rally and bombard them?

Or is it the one affecting just their DOD annual budget? that omits war spending? I am confused here.

Help clarify this thing for me will you please?

Maybe I can go get some sleep if its the right one which we have been working like busy little bees on.

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    WORKING FOR CHANGE: ON IT......

Menendez is voting no? Somehow I don't believe it.
    I am not sure Menendez is voting no.There may have been a mix-up when I was explaining to SOSADFORUS that Martinez was from FL and he is voting NO.

Does someone else have a NO from Menendez ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I'm not sure if I posted my original question elsewhere by accident or what. Its been a long day.

On Yahoo News, its says that spending on the Iraq war may be delayed by several weeks. Is this the bill we are fighting with the attachment of the Dream Act? If so, maybe we can still rally more people to defeat the Dream Act.

Or is it the DOD's annual budget, without war spending? Which is the one they expect to pass by early Oct.?

Please help me here, I am thoroughly confused.

I don't want to stop while I'm on a roll, but maybe should since I have noticed I can no longer spell correctly and may need to be able to make talking points tomorrow. Thank goodness for spell check when tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Cornyn and Hutchison seem to have busy offices today.

I called one Senator's office and said, "I'm calling about the Dream Act and Visa Increases". The person answering the phone said, "I will tell the Senator you are opposed to this. What is your zip code"?

I didn't tell him I was opposed to it.

I guess that tells us who is calling today.

Dixie
    Good to see the calls are having an impact.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    This is a site the illegals have used for faxing. We can use it also.

http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/or ... _KEY=12129
    You can edit the message and change it to OPPOSE. Just remember if you use their service that they will have your name and address..
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

AMNESTY RED ALERT

Sen. SHELBY (R-AL) is OPPOSED to the DREAM ACT and to any increase in H-1B or H-2A Visas, his staff told me this AM!

Others:
    Bennett: "The Senator is still considering the legislation."
    Crapo: "We never know how the Senator will vote until the vote is actually taken."

Alexander, Clinton, Durbin, Lugar, Warner lines all busy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: AMNESTY RED ALERT

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Sen. SHELBY (R-AL) is OPPOSED to the DREAM ACT and to any increase in H-1B or H-2A Visas, his staff told me this AM!

Others:
    Bennett: "The Senator is still considering the legislation."
    Crapo: "We never know how the Senator will vote until the vote is actually taken."

Alexander, Clinton, Durbin, Lugar, Warner lines all busy.
    Damn, so Crapo comes off the No list but we can add Sen. Shelby.

Mixed news.

W

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast