Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Richard Burr's (R-NC) office is now saying he is AGAINST THE DREAM ACT.

That is good news, but no answer yet on the H-1b and H-2b increases. I am waiting for a call back on those.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can't get through to Hutchinson's (R-TX) office. Continually busy. Hopefully getting bombed by anti-DREAM Act callers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Senator Richard Burr's (R-NC) office is now saying he is AGAINST THE DREAM ACT.

That is good news, but no answer yet on the H-1b and H-2b increases. I am waiting for a call back on those.

W
    GREAT NEWS! I'll call again on the Visa's issue.

Kyl's office is bombarded with calls. Only got through to voice mail.

McCain's (R-AZ) staffer said he has not posted a position on the DREAM Act amendment.

How does this look for a fax. Let me have some feedback.

[quote]Dear Senator,

The Senate’s attempt to sneak more horrible immigration legislation in the DEFENSE Bill is a fine example of why the view of elected officials in that body is so low. There is no reason to do this except those who want this KNOW it is wrong. The so-called DREAM act is Amnesty as is anything that rewards those who have broken our laws. It hurts American students who are already displaced quite regularly by foreigners via other student visa programs. No tax dollars should be used for either case. Why are Americans treated as second-class citizens compared to NON-citizens? This is why Americans are outraged.

We don’t need more H-1B or H-2B visa holders, either. The government has no exit system for H-1B visa holders – you have no idea how many are in the country or where they are! Thanks to youtube, we have seen how much FRAUD is in the H-1B visa system. Do a search for “H-1Bâ€

Re: AMNESTY RED ALERT! Call Now Oppose 'Bad' Dream Act!

I fought a war to stop dictators who abuse their own people and their neighbors. I cannot believe it, but my own President, Bush, with the silent approval of Congress has become a dictatorship!!! I don't know who to believe anymore!! The media filters the news and tells only what they want us to know. We desperately need an organizaiton that will let us know when the government is lying. People do not vote because they do not know the truth about who to vote for!! Please give my America back to me!!
    AMERICAN73

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Zeezil
    BTW, Populist...thanks for posting the list. I'm working my way down this first before going onto others.
    You're welcome Zeezil. Please you or anyone else add to it or edit it after you have gained any further info; I don't believe it's complete. I also don't think NumbersUSA has released a list of whom to call.

BTW, as of this morning, here are Senate offices who said they have no position yet (this is not a complete list, so feel free to add):

-Brownback
    -Cornyn (response: "will oppose it if he determines it to be amnesty")
    -Domenici
    -Lott
    -Sanders
    -Voinovich
    -Warner

working4change
    Keep calling, faxing and emailing!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast