Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK so the definite NO's are:

Vitter
    Bunning
    McCaskill
    Sessions
    Martinez

Likely NO's

Roberts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Good For Florida

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    SURPRISE: Both Senators of Florida (lovers of Amnesty) will vote no. Reason given: Because it is attached to Defense Bill. If it was a stand alone, they would vote yes. FL has several military bases. Suspect this is the reason. NEVER did I expect this!!!Yes!

Phoned every Senator beginning last week. E-mailed every Senator. FAX got hit by lightning. Most inconsiderate of lightning!

States with Military bases could get the same Senatorial response as FL. If so, this is a slam dunk.

However, we were out done by the pro groups. Must devise new way to work. I do have a few ideas which I will share if you are interested.
    So you're saying Martinez and Nelson are NO?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Good For Florida

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    SURPRISE: Both Senators of Florida (lovers of Amnesty) will vote no. Reason given: Because it is attached to Defense Bill. If it was a stand alone, they would vote yes. FL has several military bases. Suspect this is the reason. NEVER did I expect this!!!Yes!

Phoned every Senator beginning last week. E-mailed every Senator. FAX got hit by lightning. Most inconsiderate of lightning!

States with Military bases could get the same Senatorial response as FL. If so, this is a slam dunk.

However, we were out done by the pro groups. Must devise new way to work. I do have a few ideas which I will share if you are interested.

YES!! , what do you have? Lets hear them.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

No

Demint
    Burr
    Chamblis

Quote Originally Posted by LeShel
    No

Demint
    Burr
    Chamblis
    LeShel these are definite NO's?

Allard (R-CO), Barasso (R-WY) and Akaka (D-HI) - no positions released. Very few Senators have released a position to date. I've called about 30 Senators so far and you're probably getting tired of hearing me post much the same things. I'll just keep going down the list, alpabetically, and if I have anyting important or interesting to say...I'll post.

Banned
    Aid said Voinovich, will call me back …
    He’s aid said they aren’t releasing any statements on Senator Durbin's Amendment and there is no plans to release any statements as of now Also the general mail box will be turned off while he is in Washington… strange first time for any of that …

OK, let's keep the pressure on.

Bulldogger, thanks for posting the list of senators being pressured by the pro-Dream Act amnesty lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by LeShel
    No

Demint
    Burr
    Chamblis
    LeShel these are definite NO's?
    Burr a definate NO on the DREAM Act. No committment yet on H1-B and H-2B visas.

DeMint a definate NO on BOTH the DREAM Act and Visa expansion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Aid said Voinovich, will call me back …
    He’s aid said they aren’t releasing any statements on Senator Durbin's Amendment and there is no plans to release any statements as of now Also the general mail box will be turned off while he is in Washington… strange first time for any of that …

Browns a no

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast